Gormiti OCs ( Finished / Move...

By InkyPaws15

These are just some pictures of my OCs, but just the gormiti and other creatures, that only appear in gormiti... More

Zambak
Enya
Amber
Zambak (Redraw and new style)
Sketch
Sketch of Greenie
Sketch of a future OC
Sketch #2
Bluebell
Greenie
Deron and Amber
Lunara
Wisteria
OCs that will come later
Derya
Lunara in a dress
Sketch #3
Nightriss
Sorrel
Sketch #4
Quick question
Swamp gormiti OCs based on plant
Enya #2
Nightriss, short layered dress
Queen Nightriss
Zambak, flapper dress
Guess who's coming!
Ironfang
Zambak Love letter
Piron and Greenie
Just let Greenie do what he wants to do
Verice
The wicked gang of Gorm
Agrom vs Nightriss
Fireella
Northern swamp gang sketch
Zambak, BNA song
Mavi and Noctis
Fern
Vernon
Demon Zambak
Calida
Elda
Devan
Happy Halloween!!
Sketch #5
Mermaid Zambak
Adult Zambak and her soldiers
Twisted Zambak
Mortuus
Singing in the Swamp
Reed
Conversation
I just wanna talk to him
Fenix
Keyne
Scylla
Scarlet
Nightstrike
Elda in a blue dress
What is she drinking...?
Animatronic version of Z
Sketch, Preview of an image.
Feralus AU
Character expressions
News on the sketch!
Conflict
Sketch 7
True colors
The flower sea cave
Argument in the gang
Happy Pride Month!
If you could change Gormiti Nature Unleashed
If there was a season 2 and/or 3 of GNU
Z as a moth
Tempest
Raine
The Swamp Kingdom Map
Fireella ( Redraw )
Redlash Facial Markings Concept
Mothman Zambak
Monster AU
Zambak ( Bio Update )
Fenix ( Redesign ) and Freya
Redlash, DD Zambak, and Pyro ( Sketch and concept )
Freya
Crackship, Canon x oc
Monster AU, Story of the past
Happy Pride Month 2022
Pyro Concept
The Snake and the Eagle ( Noctis x Zambak )
Temple of the Sun
No Good, No Evil
The End

Team AU

25 1 0
By InkyPaws15

This AU is about characters that work for a League, and it is set in a future-like setting, a mix of Overwatch and DC. In this world, there are bad people are rising to power, Criminals, Villains, etc.

In this League, there are around 70 Teams, with different people. Each team has its own unique name.

The League has many settlements around the world. Each settlement is built in different places. For example, two of the settlements are built inside a mountain. There are also smaller settlements, but those are used as storage.

Example of a team.

Team Fearine

Combination of the word Fear and Ferine ( Meaning: Wild, Feral, Savage, etc)

Members: Zambak, Nightstrike, and Kellen.

Kellen is seen as the team leader in his team because he is less reckless than Nightstrike, and not a crazy sinister Psycho like Zambak. He takes all the responsibility for his team's actions. Let's say, Nightstrike almost caused a small explosion in a street that could have taken innocent lives, so Kellen will say that it's his fault that Nightstrike almost caused an accident. But Nightstrike will stand up and take his own responsibility. In other words, the other two members won't let one take the blame and they will also take the blame because they are a team.

Zambak is seen as the insane, psycho chick in the team. People avoid her. 10 % of the time Zambak will go on Solo missions, and she won't say what these missions are about. She hides her real sinister and unsympathetic side from others because she wants them to think she's dumb and ditzy. The reason is that if she shows this side of her, the League and the team will see her as a possible threat in the future. However, she will show this side to teach people not to mess with her, let's say a member from another team makes fun of her, and one day she takes that member to a private area and shows them her real side.

Nightstrike is seen as the one member who wants to be the best in his team, so he spends most of his time training and learning to become the best. The former members, Dreadmar and Redlash looked after him and treated him like a little brother. He saw the two as father figures for him and learned tactics and tips from them to use in missions. Nightstrike will sometimes make mistakes which he learns from. He is also teaching himself to be less reckless and more serious. He will feel sad when he disappoints either his team or Dreadmar and Redlash who are now officers. 

They live in one of the League's settlements. This Settlement is located up north, and it's called Frost Haven. And it's also built inside a mountain.

That all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 214 20
๐˜/๐ง ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐จ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ...
855 0 101
I've got a lot within my dragon world. Here's a book thats kind of like The Book of Dragons from How to Train your Dragon, except its dragons from my...
2.7K 435 92
Helloo! I draw a lot so I figured I'd post what I draw in here :) Most of the drawings are of my own ocs, if you want to know about them I'll happily...
171 4 23
The book is like this epic mashup of all fandoms. It's seriously the coolest thing ever! Picture this: In one chapter you're diving into the twisted...