π—Œπ—Žπ—‹π—π—‚π—π—ˆπ—‹ | 𝗅𝖾𝗏𝗂

By empressrenz

"Orders?" "Don't die." (3 years age gap. My oc is an adult not a teenager.) first bc: rooszee second bc: by m... More

1|alyssa klidepreinz
1.5|knowing alyssa (ew corny)
2|demotion
3|levi
4|decision
5|old castle
6|questions
7|unknown
8|scars
9|female titan
10|last order
11|gone
12|mission successful?
13|achilles heel
14|failure
15|lovers
16|plan
17|thin ice
18| wall rose
19|monster's tale
20|parting
21|betrayal
22|apostate
23|beyond
24|in hiding
24.2|[πŸ‹]
25|nick
26|kenny the ripper
27|alive
28|royal
29|asmodeous
30|justice?
31|info
32|surprise
33|crybaby
34|Founding Titan
35|duty
36|goodies
37|new queen
38|talk
39|ACKERMAN
40|consent [πŸ‹]
40.2| [πŸ‹]
41|peg
42|bonding
43|keith shadis
44|custody
45|argue
46|visit
47|meat
48|again
49|strange
50|distribute
51|thunder spears
52
53| s a n e
54| b e a s t t i t a n
55
56| d i s a s t e r
57| c h o i c e
58| r i g h t c h o i c e
59| g h o s t
thanks and questions
60
61| b a s e m e n t
62| f r e e ?
63| n e w b e g i n n i n g
64| i n v a s i o n
65| a s s a s s i n' s b u l l e t
66
67| v i s i t o r s
68| b l a m e
69| t h o u g h t s
isayama
70| m o t h e r
71| f a i l e d
72| r e v o l u t i o n
73| y e a g e r i s t s
74| a v e n g e
75| d r a m a
76| c a p t a i n s
77|b a s t a r d
79| p r e t e n d
80 | t e n s i o n
81 | alyssa just wants some stew
82 | r e a l i t y

78| c h e a t

2.5K 114 99
By empressrenz

Sorry for not updating for a week, I really am. I was really not in the mood to write this chapter, HAHAHA. but I hoped that you guys read my sakuatsu one shots hahaha. Anyways, thank you for being patient and understanding. 

Enjoy this chapter. (advance apology if this chapter lacks the emotion you wanted to come from Alyssa.)

Happy 137k-147k reads, Cadets! Love y'all!

----

Tw//cuts.

----

Levi saw Zeke's eyes fluttering open. Zeke looked like a mess, his skin wasn't finished healing, so there were still red spots in some parts of his body. While Zeke was passed out, Levi attached a thunder spear to his neck. Zeke let out a low whimper as his eyes opened.

"Are you awake?" Levi asked.

I wish you just died. Levi thought.

When Zeke started to roll to the side, Levi immediately raised his hand halfway, indicating for him to stop, "Hey, wait. Don't move." He said. The Thunder Spear attached to Zeke's body was to make Levi's job easier but he was still cautious about it. "There's a wire around your neck attached to the Thunder Spear fuse. Squirm too much and you'll be blown in half or worse." Levi explained.

Zeke's eyes were slightly widened, he clenched his teeth as he looked down upon the Thunder Spear that dug into his abdomen. He vomited blood, while Levi watched him with narrowed, mourning eyes for his comrades.

"I bet you wish you were dead right now. Not that I sympathize. You toyed with the lives of my comrades." Levi said and started to stand up by putting his left leg forward, then he started to one of his blades, "Tell me. Was whimpering while covered in shit part of your plan?" he asked, starting to get annoyed, drew his blade and slashed through Zeke's feet.

Zeke screamed in pain as Levi sliced half of his feet.

Levi was not satisfied with his cut, but he was satisfied with the screams. Levi kept cutting and cutting, "Shut up! Unless I sliced you into bits, you'll turn into a Titan again!" Levi exclaimed, his voice full of hate and annoyance towards Zeke. Zeke kept screaming as Levi sliced through his reforming skin.

Levi stopped.

Steam emitted from Zeke's legs. Where Levi cut him.

Zeke was out of breath, his voice raspy as he asked, "Where are... my glasses?"

Levi's brows furrowed.

"What? Who cares?" Levi responded, annoyance in his voice. He looked down upon the blonde with hateful eyes. "You won't be needing them anymore." He said.

Zeke looked horrible in his eyes, and Levi did not regret that he made Zeke look like that at all. He then almost chuckled bitterly, remembering that it wasn't his style to be satisfied at these things.

It was all Alyssa, and hell, he was missing her.

It was raining.

"The only possible salvation is Eldia's euthanasia." Zeke started to speak under his breath. Levi heard him speak but he wasn't sure that he caught up everything. He turned his head to the side,

"What did you say? Euthanasia or something? You're going to end up dying inside some stinky titan's mouth while hearing the sound of your own body getting chewed up but...compared to how you stole the lives of my comrades, it sounds like a pleasant way to die." Levi said as he stopped the horses on walking—turning his body fully at the back where Zeke was, looking down upon Zeke.

"I didn't steal them..." Zeke responded in a raspy voice. "I saved them."

Levi pursed his lips in annoyance. Bullshit. He had thought.

"The lives of the children they would bear...from this cruel world." Zeke continued but Levi couldn't care less. His attention was solely on Zeke's feet, which was still emitting steam since a while back.

"Seems your legs are growing back," Levi said—overthrowing Zeke's words and prepared to draw his blade. But then what Zeke did next was not what he was expecting at all. Zeke screamed something in the top of his lungs, hoping that Mr. Xaver was watching him, as he arched his neck forward.

Zeke screamed like hell.

Levi knew damn well what the monkey had done. Fucking hell shit. I didn't think that he would be this desperate! Levi shouted in his mind.

Levi didn't have the time to process, to get out of the cart, he was about to get out but it was too late. Everything exploded, Zeke was thrown back by his own doing but he was surely going to be alive, but Levi... he wasn't sure. Levi clicked his tongue in annoyance and tried to cover his face but he knew it did nothing as he felt himself being thrown mid-air because of the explosion.

He remembered his woman's wish. It was him to stay alive, but he didn't know at that moment if he would survive this explosion. He closed his eyes as he felt himself exhausted and going to faint because of the forceful impact.

There was light. He didn't wish to reach it.

I'm sorry love, I think I wouldn't be able to grant your wish this time.

-

Alyssa froze, her horse too had stopped moving.

She didn't know why but a shudder ran up through her spine, it had been a while since she felt that kind of shudder. The last time she had felt it, it was when the Female Titan appeared in their expedition. She didn't like this feeling, why am I feeling this now?

Coincidentally, they heard an explosion.

Alyssa's eyes widened.

No. she refused to believe her intrusive thoughts. No, it can't be. Zeke's location is still far from here. She had thought. They were on their way to where they were hiding Zeke, even though it was against her will. No, Levi. Levi, if there is any chance that you are a part of that impact, I swear to God. I will drag you from hell. She had thought as she tightened her grip on the reins.

Hange was already looking at her, concerned and worried in her eyes. Alyssa pursed her lips. They both knew that they were thinking of the same thing at the moment they heard that explosion. It was not thunder, it was a thunder spear.

"What was that?" Floch had asked.

Alyssa remained frozen, her knuckles started to become white as she gripped her horse's reins. A lone tear fell on her cheek, it was masked by the pouring of the rain. She looked towards the direction where they heard the explosion from. Alyssa bit her lip so hard that she felt blood had drawn from it.

"Thunder?" one of them asked.

Thunder spear. Hange had thought, looking away from Alyssa to where they heard the explosion.

She meant what she had thought a while back, if somehow it was Levi in danger—in nearing death, she wouldn't hesitate to drag Levi from hell herself.

They reached the place. Alyssa's horse immediately threw a tantrum, going feral as her horse saw Levi's horse in the ground, injured. Alyssa calmed her horse down and the others had asked her to calm her horse down or else they would shoot it. Alyssa rose a brow at them and they immediately became silent.

Alyssa saw the scene before her eyes.

Her eyes immediately searched for his man, for Levi. There was a Titan not so far away from their position. But she paid no mind as she got off her horse, as she got off her horse, her horse had gone for Levi's injured horse while Hange had gotten off her horse too, coming with Alyssa to search for Levi.

The cart was blown away...? Hange had thought.

"Commander Hange! Captain Klidepreinz! Please, don't move around on your own!" one of them said but it was too late. They were already in the move. Alyssa stopped walking for a moment and then grabbed Hange's wrist who was still walking forward. Her grip tightened, so tight that Hange flinched.

Tell me, tell me that isn't him. She wanted to say—but she also wanted to know that it was him. That it was Levi who was laying there in the grass—not moving at all.

Hange looked at where Alyssa was looking.

Hange's eyes widened.

Oh my...

"Alyssa, we need to go there now. He needs us, he needs you." Hange said.

Alyssa took a deep breath and they both ran towards the body they have seen near the puddle. As Alyssa saw the face, she immediately sunk into the ground, her emotional pain was overwhelming that she didn't feel the pain that erupted on her knees as she dropped to the ground. Alyssa screamed as her voice shook in pain. Hange was the one who lifted Levi's body.

"Hey! Are you still alive?!" Hange asked.

Alyssa's heart clenched as her shaking hands reached for Levi's injured face. When she still felt that it was warm, relief washed over her. Her free hand immediately covered her mouth, letting out a muffled sob. Hange gave Levi's body to her, while Alyssa nodded, having a look in her eyes indicating that Levi was still alive.

He's still alive. My baby, my Levi...

Hange's eyes sparkled in relief.

Baby... Alyssa had thought as she caressed her man's safe. She kissed his forehead—her eyes closing briefly as she cradled him in her arms as if Levi was a baby that was supposed to be cradled. "Levi..." she whispered and opened her eyes. "Please, hold on." She continued to whisper—Alyssa's tears were flowing out from her eyes nonstop even though she didn't want them to fall.

She was glad, she is glad and happy that her man was alive. But the overwhelming fact that Levi, her man, was in her arms barely breathing—barely alive was overwhelming her happy emotions.

As if Alyssa's voice did something for a moment, his eyes opened—ever so little—then closed again.

Alyssa...? He had thought, but then he felt that the darkness was slowly swallowing him again—and him being weak as of the moment, surrendered himself to the darkness that was going to swallow him whole.

He was breathing lowly, lowly enough for the others to suspect that the man in his arms was dead. Alyssa let out a small smile of relief—also who Hange saw it, sighed out of relief but her expression changed into mourning and worry as soon as Falco neared them. Alyssa's expression did change too.

I must be a paid actor after this, Alyssa tried to joke to herself in her thoughts to push away the negative thoughts.

Alyssa and Hange nodded at each other.

Alyssa pulled Levi's body closer to her, extending her cloak to cover her man's injured face, not wanting Floch or anyone to see him. As she looked down upon her man's covered face with her cloak, just hang in there baby, we'll lose them first. She had thought.

"I have no idea what happened. But we're lucky...our number one threat is here all bloodied up—" Floch was still about to continue but Alyssa sneered at him. If it was possible for Alyssa to have fangs, she would have had them. She was pissed at him—why would he even say that?

Floch rolled his eyes while Alyssa who was crouching, holding Levi—extended her left leg to the side—balancing herself as she kicked Floch's leg. Making him go unbalanced and proceeded to slip due to the wet ground. Alyssa smirked slightly while Hange's eyes sparked with amusement. Alyssa brought her leg back to its previous position.

"Bitch!" Floch exclaimed.

"I know." Alyssa replied casually.

Levi was hearing everything. He wanted to laugh, but he couldn't. He wanted to snort in amusement but he couldn't.

One of the Scouts had said that they should shoot Levi and Alyssa in the head but Hange stepped in, saying that Levi was already dead. They were uneasy about this statement but Alyssa immediately changed her teasing expression into the mourning one that she wore a few moments back when she had seen Levi's laying body.

"Let me fucking mourn for my fucking man—anyone who dares to touch me or my man, Captain Levi—I will not hesitate to cut your dicks and attach them to your foreheads, so you can be literally called a dickhead!" Alyssa exclaimed—anger seethed through her words. She was feeling it—but she knew that the moment she acted like it, her genuine anger towards them was sincere.

"He's already dead. Let Captain Klidpreinz mourn." Hange said. "Let us mourn." She continued to say.

"He got caught in the explosion of a thunder spear at point blank range." Floch said.

"I've seen similar accidents during training but beyond external wounds. Internal organs would be ripped to shreds and death would be instant." Hange said. And Alyssa was goddamn thankful that her friend knows these things. Then Floch who was still not convinced told that he could take the pulse himself, to check if he was really dead.

Alyssa glared at Floch, who immediately felt small under her intense glare.

Smoke emitted from the Titan that was scattered in the area. Alyssa's and Hange's eyes slightly widened. Alyssa lifted Levi's body slightly and snatched a grenade that also served a smoke bomb from her belt. She was glad that they didn't inspect her horse's bag. As smoke was being emitted and absorbed into the Titan, the rain stopped. It became sunny.

Hange saw what Alyssa grabbed.

She whispered under her breath as the scouts were distracted. "You throw it. We jump into the water—you follow afterwards, got it?" Alyssa told Hange her last minute plan. Hange nodded and grabbed the object in Alyssa's hand and hid it inside her own cloak.

Alyssa and Hange's teeth clenched as they saw the naked body of Zeke Yeager stepped out from the Titan's body. I will fucking curse you Zeke, you have caused nothing except destruction. Alyssa had thought, and then Alyssa moved fast, nodding to Hange and jumped into the water, grabbing Levi delicately and eagerly at the same time.

Before Alyssa's face could hit the water, she whistled for her horse, signaling the horse to leave its current position. Hange threw the grenade-smoke bomb and jumped into the water as well, whistling for her horse. The Scouts immediately charged for them as they jumped inside the water and Alyssa met Zeke's eyes. Zeke never failed to not notice the intensity of her stare, but Alyssa unexpectedly did a mocking salute, a smirk on her lips as she went into the water.

And then with that, the three most important people in the Scouts had disappeared from their sight.

---

hope you enjoyed it:), hahaha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 148 16
when joining the survey corps you always thought you'd get by with no reason to find a partner. risking your life day by day, not knowing when it wou...
823 22 27
Raised with a silver spoon in her mouth but a sharp hand to the face, Abigail Lewis spends her days in the warehouse as a supplies soldier for the Su...
54.2K 1.7K 69
Crucified by my Savior He's got a Saintlike behavior, Godlike ascension COMPLETED #1 in #jeanxreader 05/11/22 I DO NOT FOLLOW THE STORYLINE AND ALL C...
159K 4.6K 11
(F/n) (L/n), 19 years old, cadet in the Survey Corps for 4 years and counting. You are, unbeknownst to your comrades, particulary skilled in outdoor...