Pregnant by a Weasley: Fredxr...

By marauderserafan01

Y/N has spent the summer as usual at the place that she feels home, the burrow. She attends Beauxbatons, and... More

Chapter 1- Y/N Lily Wood.
Chapter 2- Sore Loser
Chapter 3- Egypt
Chapter 4- Charlies assistance
Chapter 5- the hogwarts express
Chapter 6- gryffindor!
Chapter 7- An idea
Chapter 8- Smells like shite
Chapter 9- First game of the season.
Chapter 10- the boggart.
Chapter 11- The trance
Chapter 12- the truth
Chapter 13- Hope
Chapter 14- always
Chapter 15- The christmas gifts
Chapter 16- hello big brother
Chapter 16- older Weasleys
Chapter 18- Summer
Chapter 19- Charlies in charge
Chapter 20- Truth or dare
Chapter 21- Caught in the act
Chapter 22- Fred likes someone?
Chapter 23- hello
Chapter 24- hello Dudley
Chapter 25- the cup
Chapter 26- quidditch cup 2
Chapter 27- nightmare
Chapter 28- train ride
Chapter 29- the prank
30- Snape
Chapter 31- the unexpected
Chapter 32- help
Chapter 33- Its my birthday
Chapter 34- Meeting with dad
Chapter 35- Dragons!!!
Chapter 36- Moodys lesson
Chapter 37- preparations
Chapter 38- the first task
Chapter 39- lets party
Chapter 40- new team
Chapter 41- Ammortia
Chapter 42- a date?
Chapter 43- dance lesson
Chapter 44- finding THE dress
Chapter 45- getting ready
Chapter 46- the Yule ball
Chapter 47- confessions
Chapter 48- morning
Chapter 49- the truth
Chapter 50- THE BLACK LAKE?
Chapter 51- Grimmaud place?
Chapter 52- seeing them again
Chapter 53- christmas
Chapter 54- world cup
Chapter 55- interview
Chapter 56- astronomy date
Chapter 57- the second task
Chapter 58- recovery
Chapter 59- the future
Chapter 60- preparations
Chapter 61- the breakfast before
Chapter 62- the final task
Chapter 63- The graveyard
Chapter 64- I seek comfort in you Fred
Chapter 65- The letter
Chapter 66- cheer up
Chapter 67- a date
Chapter 69- Good morning
Chapter 70- run Harry
Chapter 71- Angry/ thankful
Chapter 72- The hearing
Chapter 73- Caught in the act
Chapter 74- that bitch
Chapter 75- new friends
Chapter 76- umbitch
Chapter 77- detention
Chapter 78- Birthday part 1
Chapter 79- Birthday part 2
Chapter 80- very educational
Chapter 81- we need a plan.
Chapter 82- New Ammortatia
Chapter 83-dumbledores army.
Chapter 84- Mr Weasley
Chapter 85- Plan of action
Chapter 86- A free man
Chapter 87- The joke shop
Chapter 88- good job Neville
Chapter 89- caught
Chapter 90- detention again
Chapter 92- reunite?
Chapter 93- ministry pt.1
Chapter 94- ministry part 2
Chapter 95- back from the dead?
Chapter 96- Weasleys wizard wheezes.
Chapter 97- I'm pregnant.
Chapter 98- im going to be a dad?
Chapter 99- Georgie
Chapter 100- WEASLEY!
Chapter 101- a special surprise
Chapter 102- a cave?
Chapter 103- Whatever his fucking name is
Chapter 104- stop crying
Chapter 105- weirdest feeling.
Chapter 106- What are you... stupid?
107- Oops
108- Madeye Moody.
109- bloody fool
110- Promise
111- mistake.
112- ill get the sword
113- Tired
114- RAB
115- unfair
Chapter 116- fucking disgusting
117- little bastard
118
Chapter 119- Not worth living

Chapter 91- weasleys departure

991 27 6
By marauderserafan01

Y/N's pov;

It's safe to say that I got many different reactions in regards to me being expelled, again.

I arrived outside Grimmauld place, happy to see my home again, a place that I've been in need of for a while. Yet I hesitate as I reach the front door. I've just been fucking expelled.... again.

Surely it's not an issue though? I mean, I've been expelled before, it's not the first time. And this time it's my last year anyway, there was only like a month of school to begin with.

I trekked up the concrete steps that led to the old house. The black walls towering over the street as if they were home for royalty. If I'm honest, I didn't really like the house. You could read it like a book, and you didn't even have to know my so called 'grandparents' to know what kind of people they were. Prejudiced  pure bloods, id say.

Yet I remind myself as I have many times, it's not the house that makes a home, it's the people I share it with. And as I reach the grand door of Grimmaud place, I know that this is where my family is. Well, some of it anyway. Remus and dad.

Have I ever knocked? No.
Do I plan on knocking? No.
Should I really knock because there's a good chance that the two of them are shagging. Probably.

I swing the door open, casually strolling into the house. It didn't look as clean as it did at Christmas. It almost made me laugh. It seems that Molly didn't have the effect on my parents as she did on her children.

"Filthy blood-traitor, following in the footsteps of a pointless excuse for a father. Corrupted by the half breed. I tell you. You could have been great. A proper grandchild of mine." A voice spat from behind me, and I didn't even have to turn to identify it.
I rolled my eyes, speaking with true emotions- that I didn't give a fuck what that bitch wanted, "hello Walaburga."
"Such disrespect." The woman growled, sounding far too much like Kreature, "talking to her own grandmother like that. No doubt from her father."
"Do not stand here and criticise me and my dad like that. Piss off and go to your other frame if we bother you that much. Don't think that we want your company." I growled, making the woman gasp in horror at the 'disrespect' and 'cursing'.
Nonetheless the woman decided she'd retreat, slowly disappearing out of her frame, after sending me a roll of the eyes.

"And what, are you doing home?"
I knew the voice all too well, and instantly jumped into his arms.
A laugh emerged from his lips as he hugged me back, gently swaying from side to side. I'd missed him truly.
"Hey uncle Rem." I said, smiling up at him.
"What are you doing here?" He asked, a genuine smile plastered upon his face, yet a look of worry traced his eyes.
"Don't. Don't get mad." I said wearily, my smile dropping to more of a look of fake innocence. It was bad really, it came all too easily.
"Y/N! What did you do this time?" His voice was sterner, and he even tried to hide the look of amusement that was so temped to pop from his eyes.
"I couldn't stay there any longer, Uncle Moony. It was killing me. So I did the only thing I thought logic. I left. Well, I got expelled, but I already decided that I was leaving before." I explained quickly, my words jumbling as I contained further into the lie. There was no chance that I would risk people finding out about the curse that was placed upon me. They'd go ballistic, and my dad really would be send to Azkaban for a murder. So I had to play it safe, stick with the lie, and work it out alone.

He sighed deeply, almost with annoyance, yet I knew that it was for show. He had wanted to be a good parent after all. Yet his anger dropped to a small smirk, pulling me back into a hug, "oh Y/N. What are we going to do with you?"
"Not tell Molly?" I hoped, trying to master my cutest pleading face. Molly Weasley would never let me hear the end of it. Especially since I promised her I would be expelled again, not after the last time.

"Tell me what?" And that was it. I'm screwed. I'm going to die at the wrath of Molly Weasley.
"Nothing." Me and Remus replies in unison, quick to jump into a distraction.
"Oh I've missed you so much mum." I said to the woman, pulling her into a tight hug. It was the truth, I'd missed my mother figure.
"I've missed you too dear." She smiled, hugging me tightly before pulling away sharply.
"Now what on Earth are you doing here?" I physically gulped.
It seemed that the delay in my reaction had given her all the information she needed, as I suddenly found myself in a long lecture about being responsible- it was worse than when Hermione rambles on about charms. A buzzkill is you ask me.

"Pup?" I swivelled around from where I was now sat at the kitchen table. Molly having quickly shut up when she realised that my attention was else where.
Dad stood at the kitchen door, his mouth ajar and eyes filled with worry. "What are you doing here?"
"Dad." I smiled happily, walking over to greet him and giving him a long needed hug for the both of us.

"Your daughter HAS BEEN EXPELLED!"
I rolled my eyes at Mollys wonderful timing, looking up with a cheeky smile towards my dad.
I knew that he wouldn't freak, in fact, the fact that I had been expelled wasn't a problem. And as predicted, he found the situation rather amusing. He let out a loud belly laugh, patting me on the back, "what did you do this time?"

"SIRIUS!" Molly warned, only to be shook of completely, causing her to leave the room with a large sigh.
"Don't worry about it kid." Dad whispered, "we'll go for some ice cream. My treat- a congratulatory present. My treat."

I love my dad.

—————————-
Freds pov:

"Fred she's been gone for a day!" George groaned, turning over and facing the wall from where he lay. Obviously getting as far away from me as he could.
"You're literally going home tomorrow." Lee rolled his eyes, pretending not to be affected by the fact that his three best friends were leaving him. I felt really sorry for him, but he refused to have done 7 years at this place for nothing. He would finish his year.

"I just really miss her that's all." I sighed, thinking about what Y/N was doing right now. "It's the first time I've been away from her. The first time that I've not been able to reach for her whenever I want to." I groaned.
Laughter caused me to sit up to in my bed, eyes connecting with the grins on both boys faces.

"Honestly, you'd think she's broken up with him." George rolled his eyes, causing me to scoff.
"Oh piss off. I love her." I sighed. I really did. She is without a doubt the best thing that had ever happened to me. I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather have in my life. George has always been my other half, my twin, the one that completed me. But now, she's here. And she makes everything that seemed impossible before, the easiest task in the world. I love her unconditionally.

"I was." I spoke nervously, "I was thinking about asking her to marry me.... one day of course". I added, scared of the once laughter that had reverted to silence.
I looked towards my brother, hoping to get his support. It was something I'd been thinking about for a while. Though, Sirius might kill me if I ask too soon.

"Your sure that you want to spend the rest of your life with her?" George asked.
"You're ready to make this kind of commitment?" Lee added, his face unsure.
"I love her more than anything in the world. That will never change. There's no one I'd rather be with. She's perfect, and I couldn't ask for anyone more." I smiled happily to myself, "besides, like I said. It doesn't have to be now."

"Well I think it's a great idea Fred." George smiled. "We're with you every step of the way, right Lee?"
"Course mate." Lee smiled.
That night I fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face. Completely happy with life, and how one day, I knew I'd marry the girl of my dreams. The girl I had been in love with for 3 years.

Morning came quick, and we had to prepare quickly. Every thing was ready, we just needed the plan to fall into action. I was taking a quick walk around the school. A goodbye if you like. It was what me and Y/N had planned to do today, that was until she had left. I wish that she was here, and had managed to stay the last day with me and the boys. I can't remember a time she want here, right at the side of me. And he was a full four years here that I didn't even know her. I guess it just shows you how one person could change your life so much. It was almost scary.

Id Miss school. I'd miss the teachers, even Minnies strictness. And of course, it miss everyone here greatly. The people that I had seen daily for seven years, and some faces I may never see again. But to move on, and live my life with Y/N- I couldn't wait for that.
I was going to live with the girl I've always wanted to.
Hopefully get married to the beautiful woman, and hopefully one day she'd carry our babies. I.  couldn't ask for a better life, and it was something that certainly stood out in the middle of all this darkness.

The fireworks were going off every few seconds. Bold colours and bright flashes lighting up the hall. I couldn't help but imagine how much Y/N would love it. She'd have been proud. The youngsters were screaming and shouting, happy cheering as their exams flew to the floor. I think the only unhappy face I could see was Hermione- not a surprise there. She never had been one for breaking the rules.

Me and George had one more show. One more tiny little event that wound occur. It would suddenly show the bitch that she didn't touch my girl. The pink toad was telling at us frantically, shouting commands for us to get down. But that was when the fun began.

And the huge dragon, began to swoop low to the ground, aiming directly for the plump woman who no one could stand. It was a sight to see as she was chased from the floor. I happened to make eye contact with Minnie, preparing myself for a sudden jinx to be received. Yet a large smile formed on my face when she's got me a small wink, the biggest smile I had ever seen placed on her face. It would be hard to leave this place. But it was over. Seven years and I'd done it. But now it was time for a new chapter in my life.

I zoomed towards my brother, smiling proudly at our work, taking one last look out onto the Hogwarts grounds.

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
132K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC