Pregnant by a Weasley: Fredxr...

由 marauderserafan01

Y/N has spent the summer as usual at the place that she feels home, the burrow. She attends Beauxbatons, and... 更多

Chapter 1- Y/N Lily Wood.
Chapter 2- Sore Loser
Chapter 3- Egypt
Chapter 4- Charlies assistance
Chapter 5- the hogwarts express
Chapter 6- gryffindor!
Chapter 7- An idea
Chapter 8- Smells like shite
Chapter 9- First game of the season.
Chapter 10- the boggart.
Chapter 11- The trance
Chapter 12- the truth
Chapter 13- Hope
Chapter 14- always
Chapter 15- The christmas gifts
Chapter 16- hello big brother
Chapter 16- older Weasleys
Chapter 18- Summer
Chapter 19- Charlies in charge
Chapter 20- Truth or dare
Chapter 21- Caught in the act
Chapter 22- Fred likes someone?
Chapter 23- hello
Chapter 24- hello Dudley
Chapter 25- the cup
Chapter 26- quidditch cup 2
Chapter 27- nightmare
Chapter 28- train ride
Chapter 29- the prank
30- Snape
Chapter 31- the unexpected
Chapter 32- help
Chapter 33- Its my birthday
Chapter 34- Meeting with dad
Chapter 35- Dragons!!!
Chapter 36- Moodys lesson
Chapter 37- preparations
Chapter 38- the first task
Chapter 39- lets party
Chapter 40- new team
Chapter 41- Ammortia
Chapter 42- a date?
Chapter 43- dance lesson
Chapter 44- finding THE dress
Chapter 45- getting ready
Chapter 46- the Yule ball
Chapter 47- confessions
Chapter 48- morning
Chapter 49- the truth
Chapter 50- THE BLACK LAKE?
Chapter 51- Grimmaud place?
Chapter 52- seeing them again
Chapter 53- christmas
Chapter 54- world cup
Chapter 55- interview
Chapter 56- astronomy date
Chapter 57- the second task
Chapter 58- recovery
Chapter 59- the future
Chapter 60- preparations
Chapter 61- the breakfast before
Chapter 62- the final task
Chapter 63- The graveyard
Chapter 64- I seek comfort in you Fred
Chapter 65- The letter
Chapter 66- cheer up
Chapter 67- a date
Chapter 69- Good morning
Chapter 70- run Harry
Chapter 71- Angry/ thankful
Chapter 72- The hearing
Chapter 74- that bitch
Chapter 75- new friends
Chapter 76- umbitch
Chapter 77- detention
Chapter 78- Birthday part 1
Chapter 79- Birthday part 2
Chapter 80- very educational
Chapter 81- we need a plan.
Chapter 82- New Ammortatia
Chapter 83-dumbledores army.
Chapter 84- Mr Weasley
Chapter 85- Plan of action
Chapter 86- A free man
Chapter 87- The joke shop
Chapter 88- good job Neville
Chapter 89- caught
Chapter 90- detention again
Chapter 91- weasleys departure
Chapter 92- reunite?
Chapter 93- ministry pt.1
Chapter 94- ministry part 2
Chapter 95- back from the dead?
Chapter 96- Weasleys wizard wheezes.
Chapter 97- I'm pregnant.
Chapter 98- im going to be a dad?
Chapter 99- Georgie
Chapter 100- WEASLEY!
Chapter 101- a special surprise
Chapter 102- a cave?
Chapter 103- Whatever his fucking name is
Chapter 104- stop crying
Chapter 105- weirdest feeling.
Chapter 106- What are you... stupid?
107- Oops
108- Madeye Moody.
109- bloody fool
110- Promise
111- mistake.
112- ill get the sword
113- Tired
114- RAB
115- unfair
Chapter 116- fucking disgusting
117- little bastard
118
Chapter 119- Not worth living

Chapter 73- Caught in the act

1.6K 36 40
由 marauderserafan01

Warning: smut!!!!!
(Kind of)

Today I've had a day, that was quite unimaginable. I couldn't really believe the events that have taken place. The first being the one that scarred me for life, the second, probably being the best thing that has ever happened.

Flash back:
After getting back from the ministry, I was probably the happiest I had ever been. Molly made a huge dinner, in which we shared talking happily. Fred was to my left, as usual, and my dad across from me in his usual seat. My right was preoccupied by none other than George, and Uncle Moony across from him. We had been joined by Tonks, as usual, who greeted us happily. I love Tonks, she's the perfect cousin, and I love her sense of humour.

"Oh my! How did you do that?" I looked towards the end of the table, seeing that Tonks's nose had formed the shape of a beak. Ginny and Hermione- although being the one to know about Tonks powers, were amazed by the transformation. I too laughed, and turned so that only George could see me, shaping it into the form of a pig. George gasped, before laughing loudly. I too, laughed along with him, turning to look at my dad, who also joined. I felt a tap on my knee, and shaking out of the moment, I turned towards my loving but annoying boyfriend.
"What?" I whispered.
"Wanna go upstairs?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows, a playful smirk on his face.
Although it was tempting, Molly had made us a nice dinner, and we were going to have a nice evening.
"Fred, we can't. Your mums put a lot of effort into this dinner." I whispered. He gave me a pout, but I just turned around to pay attention to George. It wasn't long after, when I felt Freds hand travel up my knee, and circle my inner thigh. As his hand became higher, I snapped my legs closed, unable to hold them still, and I didn't even have to look towards him, to see the smirk on his face. I bit my lip, as his hand remained, tracing shapes into my thigh. I tried to concentrate best I could on whatever George was telling me, something about Charlie's dragons.

After a few minutes of ignoring him, which was obvious it pissed him off, I found myself no longer distracted by his hands. I told myself, that if I ignored him, he would stop, and I wouldn't give in to him. All this went out the window, when his hand shot, even higher, causing me to gasp. Although proud of himself, Fred saw that as the surrounding members of the table turned to me, that it would be a good time to remove his hand.
"Are you alright dear?" Molly asked, coming round towards me, a look of concern.
"Yes, Sorry Molly. I'm not feeling too well, I must still have whatever I did the other day." I smiled slightly.
As Fred let out a snigger from the side of me, I made sure to use as much power as possible, to stomp on his foot.
"Oh my dear, you poor thing. Go on, off you go to bed. You need to rest." She ordered, sending me a small smile, and gesturing for me to leave the room.

As I entered the hall way, I could still hear the muffled voices from the kitchen, but managed to catch something that made my breathing hitch.
"Fred, why don't you follow her. Make sure she's alright. And if she has any signs of a temperature, give her these." Mollys voice spoke.
"Sure thing mum." The reply made my footsteps quicken, as I heard the scraping of the chair from the kitchen. I knew that tone, and I knew that it came with a smirk.

I rushed up the stairs, avoiding the creaks, in hope to make it seem like I really was unwell. If it's one thing that I will never admit, is how much I need him. I need Fred. After the date, and quite possibly the best night of my life, Fred couldn't even touch me without my heart racing. But I'd never tell him that. Just like I'm about to tell him, that I purposely gasped at the table..... in front of all our family and friends.
Sure....... like he's going to believe that.

When I entered my room, I panicked. I could hear Freds footsteps coming up the stairs, and I already knew exactly what both of us wanted. But it was different now, we were in my house, where all our family sat downstairs, surely we couldn't do that. Or could we?

I sat on the edge of the bed, placing a book into my hands, and pretended to read it, in hope that Fred wouldn't think I'm as needy as I was really feeling. All through dinner he had tormented me, and I wanted nothing more than him to finish the job, but I couldn't tell him that.

The door entered with a creak, revealing my ginger haired boyfriend. If it was possible, the smirk on his face, was probably the widest it's ever been. His eyes filled with want, and even need. However, I was thrown off guard and hen a chuckle escaped his lips, causing me to throw my head up in confusion- staring him straight in the eyes.
"You enjoying your book love?" He asked, hardly able to make out the words from laughing.
He gestured towards my book, as he registered my confused look, causing me to follow his gaze. At that very moment, I wanted nothing more than to climb under the covers, and never look him in the eye again. In my hands, was the book I was 'reading' upside down.
My heart pounded as he began his next steps towards me, his face never leaving the formed smirk. Before I could register what was happening, he had crouched down in front of me, looking up at me from where my height now towered him. He ran his fingers up and down my inner thigh, causing me to flinch by the second. Every time I did so, I would mentally curse myself, seeing the amused look in his eyes.

I held my breath as his hands ventured even further. I was doing my best not to scream. They traveled slowly up my skirt, to where they vanished from view, a rush of shivers running through me. He finally reached the hem of my underwear, and played with the red lace. Our lips connected briefly, and I moaned into his mouth, feeling his fingers curl under the very edge of the elastic.
He gave a devilish smirk as he pulled away, whispering into my ear, "is this ok?"
I couldn't form any words, so simply just nodded. A grin formed on Freds face, as he lifted me, by my thighs, pushing me into the Center of the bed.

Instantly, he climbed on top of me, his shirt was already off, and whilst he did his best to undo the buttons on mine, I hurried with the button on his trousers. Our lips connected every couple of seconds, I could feel his tongue swirling around my mouth. With every move, I gasped, and before I even registered it, we were both fully naked, and rolling around. Nothing, however, could have prepared me for what was about to happen. And I guess that I was only grateful for the fact that, the covers were already over us.

God dammit George Weasley, you really need to learn how to knock!

The door opened with a bang.
"Hey Y/N, are you feeling l........... better." George's mouth sunk to the ground, as he through his hands over his eyes. Fred instantly jumped over me, to protect any sight of what his twin might get.
"Fucking hell George! Get out!" Fred yelled, pulling the sheets up even higher.
I blushed red, and hid my head in Freds chest. I could feel his erection pushing into my thigh, and by the look of embarrassment on Freds face, it was obvious that he too, had become aware of the situation.
George removed the hands from his eyes, remaining then shut tightly, and held his arms up in surrender. If I was going to die at any moment, it would be from the embarrassment i was facing, right that second.
"Well, anyway, Erm. I'd stop that if I were you, your dads coming up to check on you." George said, rather uncomfortably.
Fred rushed around frantically, getting our clothing and helping me to put my shirt back on. It was safe to say he was scared of dad.

I was surprised when he didn't lay back down at the side of me, and began to walk away.
"My dad doesn't mind you sleeping here you know?" I said. I was confused, he always slept in here, why would it be any different.
Fred turned and I could see the faint line of pink brush along his cheek bone.
"I Erm, yeah. I need to take care of something." He said, rushing towards the bathroom door.

Understanding what he meant, I laughed aloud. It wasn't very often you saw Fred Weasley embarrassed.

—————

The next morning, I woke up rather early. I felt Freds arms wrapped around me as usual, and his head lay on my chest. I took a moment to look at the sweet boy on my chest, the messy ginger hair, tickling my chin. I brought my hand up to brush through his hair, and his arms wrapped tighter around me as he stirred. I kissed the top of his head, and after, he tilted to look at me. Opening his eyes, he gave me a loving grin, and I could practically feel myself majorly attracted to his morning voice, "good morning love."
"Morning Freddie." I said sweetly, as he reached up to peck my lips. I smiled at him, and stretched out my arms and legs.
I prepared to get up, trying to move Freds head. He groaned, and his hands found my waist again.
"Come on." I nagged, to which I received another groan, "Fred your not that tired."
He sighed, and rolled over, his head hit the pillow which is practically untouched.
The warmth faded quickly, and I realised how much I missed his body heat. I was actually debating on whether to stay at his side, or move, but with some will power, I pushed myself out of bed.

Fred had began snoring again, his breaths long and relaxed. I took a minute to admire my perfect boyfriend. I really couldn't have asked for anything else from him. He was, in one word... perfect.

I trekked down the long stairs, I'd become familiar with. The long boring walls had returned, no longer brightly coloured from Fred and George. We'd have to change that, why is it that it looks so depressing, even dad said it himself. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed myself a glass of water. Carrying it, I made my way to the spare room, I had decided that I wanted to burn my name off of the family tree. I ignored the shouts of my so called grandmother as I walked past, pulling the curtains shut over her, blocking her from my view.

As I reached the room, and pulled the door open, I didn't know whether to be horrified of what I walked in on, or happy. I think it was definitely a mixture of both. There he was, my good old dad, laid on the couch, however, I couldn't quite get my head around the fact that my uncle was laid on top of him. I was quite thankful that I walked in when I did, not a minute later, as I was happy to see that the men were both fully covered. I sighed in relief at that part.
My mouth hung open, and I wasn't quite sure what came out of my mouth when I started talking. All the same though, the pair looked up instantly, and there faces looked horrified.
"Y/N. We Erm. I.. I can explain." My dad said quickly. Uncle Moony had hidden behind him as the pair got up.
I couldn't quite get my head around the sound that came out of my mouth next, but it sounded quite like a little squeal. I had time to take in the news, and realised how happy I really was. I couldn't believe it, and I had been right all along.

I rushed into my dads arms, pulling him in for a hug, which took him quite by surprise. I then pulled my uncle into the hug too.
"Your ok with it?" My dad seemed shocked when I pulled away.
"Why wouldn't I be. Your my two favourite people." I said.
"Don't let Fred hear you say that." Moony laughed.
"Yes, I've got quite a bone to pick with that lad, taking my little girl from me." Dad said, but his eyes told me he was joking.

Just when I thought this couldn't get any better, who came through the door. None other, than my amazing boyfriend and cock blocker George, who might just have ruined my life with his next words.
"Shit Fred, I'd run for it. He obviously knows."

Fred looked mortified, and slowly ran over to me, hiding behind me. Both my dad and uncle looked highly confused, and I glared daggers at George.
"What is he talking about Y/N?" Dad said, "what don't I know?"
"Oh. I. Erm. Nothing. Erm. Yeah." I stuttered. I couldn't think of a reply whatsoever.
"What is he talking about Y/N?" He asked again, his face turning stern.
I could feel Fred behind me, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was shaking.

Just when I thought matters couldn't get any worse, stupid brother 2 decided to answer the question for me.
"Oh shit. Has she told him they shagged?" That's right, little Ronnikens and his beloved dad had entered the building.
My dads eyes went wide with shock. His jaw falling apart as he stared at myself and Fred. He didn't even glance at me, but rather looked as if he was planning Freds murder. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Arthur had turned to same shade of red, that I probably was the colour of now. I felt Freds arms wrap around me, and although I was happy for the comfort, he really did have bad timing, as my dad went even madder.

"I think we need to have a little chat." He said, surprisingly calm, but I could see his gritted teeth. Uncle Moony laid a hand on dads shoulder, that seemed to calm him down a little, but he was still beyond angry.
"Ronald, fetch your mother please. I think it's time us parents talk." Dad ordered, to which both Ron and George scattered from the room. George gave us a apologetic glance that I returned with a glare. I could see that Arthur too was making a run for the exit, clearly not wanting to be involved in the situation, but with a harsh glare from my dad, he joined his side.

My dad indicated to the couch, ordering both me and Fred to take a seat. I felt like I was in a school lecture. Uncle Moony and Arthur were stood awkwardly at the back, whilst my dad paced the room. Molly joined us shortly after, her usual cheery smile turning to a frown as she realised the meaning of the situation.

My dad didn't speak for a while, only stood there, as if debating what to say. He looked to be counting under his breath, maybe trying to calm himself down.
"Today Molly, I have received a little piece of information that to be honest with you, I didn't want to know." He seethed.
Molly only smiled at us, as Fred took my hand.
"And what was that Sirius?" She said, playing as if she didn't know.
"Well! For starters that your son, touched my daughter!!!!" He said, rather loudly, and I had to bite back a laugh.
"It takes two for this Sirius, and they are nearly 18 years old, leave them be." She said, calmly. If you asked me how I would have thought the reaction, I would say that my dad would have been the calm one, and Molly the angry one. I guess my dad was more overprotective than I thought.

"Exactly! 18!" He protested.
"Sirius, let me ask you, how many people did you sleep with when you were 18?" She replied.
"It was different then!" He insisted.
Molly only laughed, "no it isn't. They aren't kids any more Sirius. Leave them be."
Sirius took a seat on the couch next to me in a huff, and turned to us. "At least tell me you used protection." He sighed.
"Yes." Was all I replied, and he merely nodded.
"I'm sorry." He said, rather calmly now, to which me and Fred both nodded.

We left the room shortly after, heading back up the stairs.
"Wow. How are you still alive mate?" George asked Fred, patting him on the back.
"George Weasley!" I screamed, just like Molly, making the poor boy horrified.
And that is the story of how George Weasley died.
Nah only kidding, he got a rather bad hex though.

————————————-

Hey everyone!
Sorry about this chapter, but I thought it was funny.
And can I just say... WOLFSTAR!!
YESSSS
Anyway, enjoy xx

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
96.7K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...