Pregnant by a Weasley: Fredxr...

Av marauderserafan01

Y/N has spent the summer as usual at the place that she feels home, the burrow. She attends Beauxbatons, and... Mer

Chapter 1- Y/N Lily Wood.
Chapter 2- Sore Loser
Chapter 3- Egypt
Chapter 4- Charlies assistance
Chapter 5- the hogwarts express
Chapter 6- gryffindor!
Chapter 7- An idea
Chapter 8- Smells like shite
Chapter 9- First game of the season.
Chapter 10- the boggart.
Chapter 11- The trance
Chapter 12- the truth
Chapter 13- Hope
Chapter 14- always
Chapter 15- The christmas gifts
Chapter 16- hello big brother
Chapter 16- older Weasleys
Chapter 18- Summer
Chapter 19- Charlies in charge
Chapter 20- Truth or dare
Chapter 21- Caught in the act
Chapter 22- Fred likes someone?
Chapter 23- hello
Chapter 24- hello Dudley
Chapter 25- the cup
Chapter 26- quidditch cup 2
Chapter 27- nightmare
Chapter 28- train ride
Chapter 29- the prank
30- Snape
Chapter 31- the unexpected
Chapter 32- help
Chapter 33- Its my birthday
Chapter 34- Meeting with dad
Chapter 35- Dragons!!!
Chapter 36- Moodys lesson
Chapter 37- preparations
Chapter 38- the first task
Chapter 39- lets party
Chapter 40- new team
Chapter 41- Ammortia
Chapter 42- a date?
Chapter 43- dance lesson
Chapter 44- finding THE dress
Chapter 45- getting ready
Chapter 46- the Yule ball
Chapter 47- confessions
Chapter 48- morning
Chapter 49- the truth
Chapter 50- THE BLACK LAKE?
Chapter 51- Grimmaud place?
Chapter 52- seeing them again
Chapter 53- christmas
Chapter 54- world cup
Chapter 55- interview
Chapter 56- astronomy date
Chapter 57- the second task
Chapter 58- recovery
Chapter 59- the future
Chapter 60- preparations
Chapter 61- the breakfast before
Chapter 62- the final task
Chapter 63- The graveyard
Chapter 65- The letter
Chapter 66- cheer up
Chapter 67- a date
Chapter 69- Good morning
Chapter 70- run Harry
Chapter 71- Angry/ thankful
Chapter 72- The hearing
Chapter 73- Caught in the act
Chapter 74- that bitch
Chapter 75- new friends
Chapter 76- umbitch
Chapter 77- detention
Chapter 78- Birthday part 1
Chapter 79- Birthday part 2
Chapter 80- very educational
Chapter 81- we need a plan.
Chapter 82- New Ammortatia
Chapter 83-dumbledores army.
Chapter 84- Mr Weasley
Chapter 85- Plan of action
Chapter 86- A free man
Chapter 87- The joke shop
Chapter 88- good job Neville
Chapter 89- caught
Chapter 90- detention again
Chapter 91- weasleys departure
Chapter 92- reunite?
Chapter 93- ministry pt.1
Chapter 94- ministry part 2
Chapter 95- back from the dead?
Chapter 96- Weasleys wizard wheezes.
Chapter 97- I'm pregnant.
Chapter 98- im going to be a dad?
Chapter 99- Georgie
Chapter 100- WEASLEY!
Chapter 101- a special surprise
Chapter 102- a cave?
Chapter 103- Whatever his fucking name is
Chapter 104- stop crying
Chapter 105- weirdest feeling.
Chapter 106- What are you... stupid?
107- Oops
108- Madeye Moody.
109- bloody fool
110- Promise
111- mistake.
112- ill get the sword
113- Tired
114- RAB
115- unfair
Chapter 116- fucking disgusting
117- little bastard
118
Chapter 119- Not worth living

Chapter 64- I seek comfort in you Fred

1.3K 32 8
Av marauderserafan01

Warning:
Actions similar to panic attacks. Mention of death. Seizure like symptoms.

Fred's pov:

Loud cheers erupted the air, as we caught sight of Y/N, Harry and Cedric landing- all at the same time. I guess Hogwarts really did win. Y/N and Harry were leaning on Cedric, looking as if they were celebrating. I felt a little jealous of Cedric, having Y/N lay on him like that, to be celebrating with him, not me. But when a scream caught my attention, I instantly felt terrible for what I had thought only moments before.

"Fred!" My brother said, almost like a scream, catching my attention. What could be so important at this moment?
"What?" I said, irritated.
"Fred. She's crying. Y/N's crying! They both are." My head popped up swiftly at my brothers alerted response, to find that it was true, she was shaking, crying and a complete mess.
"Holy shit." I said, rushing out of my seat, ignoring the confused glances as I got of the others still cheering.

As I made my way down the steps, passing by tens of people, pushing them out of the way to get to her. They turned around scoffing, before returning their attention back to the scene in front of us. As I neared, I noticed that Moony, Dumbledore and Snape had already reached the trio. Suddenly, a girl, who indeed was Fleur Delacor, let out a terrifying scream. The crowd instantly fell into whisper, and cries could be heard throughout. No one longer cared about the competition, but instead, were quite literally, sobbing.

My heart leaped when I saw Y/N being restricted by Snape. Harry had red blotchy eyes, and he too was shaking, but he was stood on his feet, being led away by Moody. Y/N, however, was trembling, her body falling up and down, as she tossed and turned. Her eyes were no longer their beautiful blue, but pitch black, her pupils dilated massively, overtaking pretty much her whole eye. That's when I noticed it, Cedrics body, eyes wide open, but no life within them. I myself, instantly teared, but as bad as it sounds, not much towards the boy, but more of the fact that I was seeing my girl, for the first time, completely and utterly broken.

Snape had been joined by both Dumbledore, Minnie, and a load of other people who looked like healers. The crowd was being redirected by other professors, and my mum, George and Lee appeared at my side, trying to persuade me to walk away. My mum had tears streaming down her face, as she looked at Y/N shaking. But I couldn't do anything, because we couldn't get anywhere near. As I tried to make my way through, I was simply just pushed back.

Dumbledore was holding Y/N's arms back, stopping her from punching the air. Mcgonagall had her legs, stoping her from thrashing, and Snape had his wand outstretched in front of him, directing it towards the girl, as he muttered spells I hadn't ever heard of. Snape too looked terrified, it was the first time I had seen an actual emotion placed on his face, as he looked at the girl in fear. But it wasn't that he was scared of Y/N, but more, scared for her. And that only panicked me even more.

Nearly 10 minutes later, the group still hadn't managed to make any improvement on Y/N. As I watched in horror, my mum was whispering things in my ear, trying to comfort me, yet, I completely blanked her. She had the dog (Sirius) and Remus crowding around her, as they did their best to calm the girl down. But that's when it happened, and a voice appeared, a deep voice that obviously didn't belong to Y/N. She jolted up in incredible strength, managing to sit her way up, as she spoke.
"He's got Harry. Moodys got Harry. He's not who you think he is."
And with that, as quick as she finished those words, she collapsed, hitting the ground with a thud as she blacked out.

Being in a stable position, Dumbledore and Snape had left the girl, rushing to save Harry from whatever he was going inside. And Madame Pomfrey and the rest of the professors crowded around Y/N, trying every spell possible to awake her. But with no such luck, she was gone, carried by the professors, and I didn't even get to try and help her.

—————————-

Y/N's pov:
I woke up in a room. This time unfamiliar. I could hear Freds voice from afar, but it was muffled and weird. It certainly wasn't right.
"Please let me see her."
"Mr Weasley, you aren't married, only the patients legal guardian is therefore allowed in the room, and due to her signing over the contract, only Mrs Weasley may enter."
"Come on, she's my girlfriend, It's not like I'm going to hurt her, I need to see her! I need to see if she's alright! If it makes things any better, I plan to marry her one day!" Fred begged.
"I'm sorry Mr Weasley."

I blinked my eyes tightly shut, hoping to get rid of the dizziness circulating my head. The room was white over, to the point where it looked to clean, it looked more like a prison that a hospital.
"Y/N."
I turned around, to see Molly learning over the bed, examining me, as she moved from her chair.
"Hi Molly." I said, weakly, when did my voice get so dry.
"Your awake. Your alright. Oh thank goodness." Molly said, hugging me tightly.
I felt happy, now knowing that I was alright. But as I sunk into reality, the pain became real, "Cedric?" I grounded. Already knowing the answer to my own question, but preying to god I was wrong.

Molly's face was enough to give me my answer. As I broke down. Crying and crying until I could cry no more. "Y/N, Y/N, please calm down for me, it's alright." I could hear Molly's pleads, so desperately trying to calm me as I broke. After no success, I watched her leave the room, shouting for the doctor. But once again, I didn't care. No physical pain has ever caused me to cry so much, and I'd been through a lot of it, I just didn't want to imagine losing someone else, someone even closer to me. What would I do if I were to lose Fred? I think I'd quite literally break. 

Another woman had entered the room, restraining my arms and legs as I shook, sobbing. I could only hear her muffled voice slightly over my sobs, and I knew that it was just her trying to calm me, to comfort me. The thing was, I didn't want to be comforted, I wanted to scream, shout, punch something, I wanted to release the anger out on something. The anger of losing a close friend and having to have watched. The guilt I felt, knowing that I had the power to help him, to save him. And yet, whether my fault or not, I could only watch, as his life was ripped away from him. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fred's pov:

I was still stood outside Y/N's room, unable to enter, but I knew I had to be here. I had been stood, in this exact spot, for hours, waiting on any sign of her waking up. But, still none. I found it ridiculous how they wouldn't even let me in the damn room. All because we weren't married. I was outraged. I would marry with girl on the spot if I could. Yet, at 17 I don't think our parents would approve, well, Sirius might.

 I suddenly heard loud banging and a load of sobs coming from inside Y/N's room and although it pained for me to know how much she was really going through, I felt relief. Relieved that she was awake. But then, I saw my mum, her own tears leaked her eyes, as she called for help. I instantly went into panic mode, as nurse after nurse, doctor after doctor, person after person, all rushed into the room. 

After around 10 minutes of pacing and finger nail biting, an old lady, in what looked to be her 60's approached me, "Are you Fred Weasley?"
"Yes ma'am." I said, quickly, preying that I would now be allowed in the room. 
"We need you, quick. She's screaming out for you." 

Without even answering the poor woman, I rushed into Y/N's room, hoping that she would be there. When I entered the room, I myself could have cried. She looked awful, and so did my mum. Mum had her hand on Y/N's back, stroking her hair back, trying to calm her down. But Y/N continued to thrash, screaming my name. I felt awful, watching the situation she was in, yet still, a part of me felt honored to know that Y/N was shouting for me. That I might be the only one who could calm her. 

I replaced my mum, and stood at the side of Y/N's bed. She had her eyes closed firmly shot, and her cheeks were red and stained. I hardly ever see Y/N cry, so I learned just how much pain she was really going through. Her hair was shifting colours, mainly sourcing from red to blue. But what did alert me, was when it went black, pitch black. It had never turned that colour before. I placed my hand on Y/N's thigh, looking at the nurse to instruct her to trust me. She wearily dropped her hold on Y/N's body, but stood aside as if ready to catch her. My hand on Y/n had seemed to calm her a little, yet she still wasn't nearly calm enough. 

"Y/N love." I whispered, "I'm here baby, I'm here." I stroked her hair lovingly, and calmed as her hair changed from black, to her natural brown colour, and her eyes fluttered open. At first, her eyes matched her black hair, before they slowly drained of the black, slowly returning to their blue colour. 
"Freddie." She whispered, her voice cracking. I felt my heart tare, as I watched her, she had pulled me down to lay at the side of her, and I engulfed her in a long hug, letting her lay on my chest, as I tried to comfort her as much as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's pov:

Several minutes passed, until, that was it. The tears were out, my mind thinking of the boy, and I felt emotionless. Like my life had been ripped apart. I had only ever lost one person in my life, being my grandma, well, Oliver's grandma, and it broke me. She was the only one who understood me, who loved me like her own, and I was the only one to see her for what she really was, a lady with a kind heart. Now the crazy grandma, who no one ever wanted to visit- as my family would refer to. This pain was similar, but worse, so much worse.

I had fallen asleep for hours, laid in Fred's arms, and not for one second, did he move from the uncomfortable position, and insisted that my needs were greater than his. When I woke up, I was forced into eating something, mainly by Fred, and I got a visitor, I had simply not been expecting, "Professor Dumbledore." I said, smiling at the man, who shot me a sympathetic smile, "What are you doing here?" 
"Do you know where you are Y/N?" He asked, ignoring my question from before.
I looked around the room, where was I? "The hospital?"
"Your at St Mongos Y/N, and the reason for that, is because, when you found out the news about Cedric, may he rest in peace, you broke down Y/N. But that wasn't what we focused on, last night Y/N, we saw your powers come to life, and it became apparent that your not just special, in gifted ways, but we revealed that the link to you and Voldemort is growing, stronger now that he's back." Dumbledore explained. 

Y/N didn't know what to say. What do you say, finding out something like that. That your not just powerful, because of the powers that were transferred, but now, suddenly, I'm tied to him?

-----------------------

Hey everyone!
Sorry this chapter is a little boring, but I hope you like it all the same. 
Enjoy!!!

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
177K 9.6K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
356K 15.3K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
136K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...