Pregnant by a Weasley: Fredxr...

By marauderserafan01

Y/N has spent the summer as usual at the place that she feels home, the burrow. She attends Beauxbatons, and... More

Chapter 1- Y/N Lily Wood.
Chapter 2- Sore Loser
Chapter 3- Egypt
Chapter 4- Charlies assistance
Chapter 5- the hogwarts express
Chapter 6- gryffindor!
Chapter 7- An idea
Chapter 8- Smells like shite
Chapter 9- First game of the season.
Chapter 10- the boggart.
Chapter 11- The trance
Chapter 12- the truth
Chapter 13- Hope
Chapter 14- always
Chapter 15- The christmas gifts
Chapter 16- hello big brother
Chapter 16- older Weasleys
Chapter 18- Summer
Chapter 19- Charlies in charge
Chapter 20- Truth or dare
Chapter 21- Caught in the act
Chapter 22- Fred likes someone?
Chapter 23- hello
Chapter 24- hello Dudley
Chapter 25- the cup
Chapter 26- quidditch cup 2
Chapter 27- nightmare
Chapter 28- train ride
Chapter 29- the prank
30- Snape
Chapter 31- the unexpected
Chapter 32- help
Chapter 33- Its my birthday
Chapter 34- Meeting with dad
Chapter 35- Dragons!!!
Chapter 36- Moodys lesson
Chapter 37- preparations
Chapter 38- the first task
Chapter 39- lets party
Chapter 40- new team
Chapter 41- Ammortia
Chapter 42- a date?
Chapter 43- dance lesson
Chapter 44- finding THE dress
Chapter 45- getting ready
Chapter 46- the Yule ball
Chapter 47- confessions
Chapter 48- morning
Chapter 49- the truth
Chapter 50- THE BLACK LAKE?
Chapter 51- Grimmaud place?
Chapter 52- seeing them again
Chapter 53- christmas
Chapter 54- world cup
Chapter 55- interview
Chapter 56- astronomy date
Chapter 57- the second task
Chapter 58- recovery
Chapter 59- the future
Chapter 60- preparations
Chapter 61- the breakfast before
Chapter 62- the final task
Chapter 64- I seek comfort in you Fred
Chapter 65- The letter
Chapter 66- cheer up
Chapter 67- a date
Chapter 69- Good morning
Chapter 70- run Harry
Chapter 71- Angry/ thankful
Chapter 72- The hearing
Chapter 73- Caught in the act
Chapter 74- that bitch
Chapter 75- new friends
Chapter 76- umbitch
Chapter 77- detention
Chapter 78- Birthday part 1
Chapter 79- Birthday part 2
Chapter 80- very educational
Chapter 81- we need a plan.
Chapter 82- New Ammortatia
Chapter 83-dumbledores army.
Chapter 84- Mr Weasley
Chapter 85- Plan of action
Chapter 86- A free man
Chapter 87- The joke shop
Chapter 88- good job Neville
Chapter 89- caught
Chapter 90- detention again
Chapter 91- weasleys departure
Chapter 92- reunite?
Chapter 93- ministry pt.1
Chapter 94- ministry part 2
Chapter 95- back from the dead?
Chapter 96- Weasleys wizard wheezes.
Chapter 97- I'm pregnant.
Chapter 98- im going to be a dad?
Chapter 99- Georgie
Chapter 100- WEASLEY!
Chapter 101- a special surprise
Chapter 102- a cave?
Chapter 103- Whatever his fucking name is
Chapter 104- stop crying
Chapter 105- weirdest feeling.
Chapter 106- What are you... stupid?
107- Oops
108- Madeye Moody.
109- bloody fool
110- Promise
111- mistake.
112- ill get the sword
113- Tired
114- RAB
115- unfair
Chapter 116- fucking disgusting
117- little bastard
118
Chapter 119- Not worth living

Chapter 63- The graveyard

1K 28 17
By marauderserafan01

Warning: Sad chapter coming up; death, torture, blood, and other things that may be triggering to some readers, if you are uncomfortable, please do not read. 

And I apologise for the death in advance. 

Y/N's Pov:

"Harry!" I shouted, the boy was only standing a little while away, however, I just hoped that he heard the urgency in my voice, to know what I was thinking. Everything was the same in the dream, the same scenery, the same position, and soon would come where the mysterious people would enter, only know did I have a sickening feeling as to who it would be.

I ran over to Harry, Cedric remaining put, as the pair of us raised our wands, both aware that someone was coming. With my spare hand, I gripped tightly onto Harry's just as a strange man, I instantly recognised came from behind a tomb stone, Peter Pettigrew.

I felt sick at the sight of the awful man, wand raised and carrying a blanket, as he approached the stench was rotten, it smelt like a decomposing animal, soon I would find that my assumptions weren't far off. Our wands were sent flying from our grips, landing somewhere on the mucky grass. The man grasped my neck, throwing me to the side, his main focus shifting to Harry. I gasped as he grabbed Harry, the same way in which he did me, this time, tight enough to strangle him. A large grave stone, a statue of a man-like figure stood surrounding a big black cauldron, bubbling with green, repulsive liquid. Harry was pinned behind a metal bar at the neck, his head having to tilt backwards in order for it not to choke him.

I was defenseless, until I had found a wand, it would be no good trying to help Harry escape, even if it was against someone as dim as Peter. He still had an advantage, him a wand, me nothing. That's when I realised Ced was still here, wand outstretched in front of him. A grating voice could be heard, coming from the blanket in which Peter was carrying, "Kill the spare." And I instantly knew what was going to happen.

With a flash of green light, a spell was cast at Cedric, sending him flying through the air, where his body lay lifeless before me. I couldn't speak, I couldn't scream, I couldn't cry, a part of me was thrown away with the death of one of my best friends, one of the people that had looked out for me all year. With cunning determination, I ignored Harry's cries, and the man before me, and tried to make it over to Cedric's body. I didn't know how long I had. The powers only worked straight after death, before the soul had left it's body completely. I ran, as fast as I possibly could, running towards the body, outstretching my arms to reach him. Yet, I was soon stopped as another cry caught my attention, "Y/N Look out!"

I had no time to react, no time to move out of the way or the curse that was sent at me. I screamed, feeling my body go stiff and being unable to move, as I crumbled to the ground. The pain was worse than I had ever experienced. It felt as if someone was stretching my entire body out. The pain wondered my whole body, yet seemed to circulate more in my stomach. But there was nothing anyone could do to help me, my mind couldn't focus on anything else, except the pain. Then, I heard a cackle, a woman's voice sending "Crucio" my way.

The cruciatus curse, one of the three deadly curses, sending you a one way ticket to Azkaban. Remembering the lessons with Moody, I knew exactly what was happening. If the torture continued, I would be done for, you can only take so many, most were known to die even on there first try. But I wasn't like most, I was powerful, the powers I had received, they could help. And that's what I did, I shut my mind off, no straight feeling, except anger.

My eyes turned red, like the devil himself, as I looked around at the scene, a crazy looking woman, sat, watching, watching my every move with her mouth wide open. Harry, with blood trickling down his arm, and Peter missing an arm, the blanket, having been thrown on to the floor, and then, Peter, coming towards me.

I lashed out, having no use of control over powers I didn't even know I had. I had sent Peter flying backwards into a wall, no wand necessary. My arms were stretching and I could hear myself speak a language I didn't even recognise. I could feel myself, gradually lifting off of the floor, my hands turning to claws, my whole body, my whole innocence and loving personality ripping to shreds in every second I continued. I could hear Harry screaming my name, yet I payed no attention, there was something that awakened in me, something that would be hard to shut off again.

Before I knew it, the ground was a mess, the once smoothed over grass, filled with lumps and holes where the soil was now showing. Chunks of the earth ripped up at my grasp, yet some how, I was laying on the ground, a pain in my neck, and a needle on the floor at the side of me.

The woman approached me, a long blade in her hand, as she sliced from my elbow to my palm. The blood began to drip as I was dragged by my arm, letting my blood drip into the cauldron. I could hear the woman chanting strange things over it, as Peter had backed up against the wall in fear.
"Blood, of the passed powers, forcefully taken. A power displayed in the name of vein. The dark lord, shall rise, again!" 

A huge source of power ran threw me, hurting more than the cruciatus curse. I instantly dropped to the floor of the cauldron, looking weaker than I ever had done. I was useless, I couldn't save Harry, I couldn't save Cedric, I couldn't even save myself. Yet, none of that was as bad as I had just done, I had just watched the Dark Lord rise again, being able to do nothing. Just a sobbing mess on the ground. 

"Ah, Lucinda, How lovely to see you again." A voice said, sounding more like a whisper. I saw that the girl had bowed, leaning at the cauldron. I honestly thought that she was insane, well more insane that what she was. When a loud bang ran out, causing both me and Harry to clasp our hands over our ears. 

My legs were trembling. My arms were trembling, practically every part of my body was shaking in fear. The man who everyone feared, the man who haunted my dreams as a child, the man who everyone knew the name of. He who must not be named, stood right in front of me. 

His pale head, bald head, displayed the many veins running through his skin, purple and blue. He looked like a corpse, the way his skin looked. His eyes were pure evil, black to the very core and an awful smile landed on his lips. He seemed to stretch as he walked, he walked as if he was a baby walking for the first time. He reached Peter, in which the man, cowered in fear. 

"Your arm Wormtail." The cold voice spoke, holding out his arm to meet the other one. 

Peter held out the arm, with no hand, "My lord, bless you, bless you." He cowered, scared, but thankful. 

The man turned his nose up in disgust, "The other arm Wormtail." Peter quickly switched arms, in which the man, grasped hold, rolling his sleeve to reveal a tatoo, looking rather like a skull and snake combined. He held his wand in his other hand, pressing it to the Peter's mark, causing a nasty sob to release from his mouth. Almost instantly, people had begun appearing into the grave yard, bowing low, all wearing the same type of skull mask. The dark lord seemed to take huge pride in this, as he seemed amused, yet terribly angry. 

"After all these years. Nearly 14 years it has been, yet, none of you tried to find me." He said, addressing the crowd. "Not one of you returned." 

"I returned." Wormtail said, but as the man turned his attention towards Peter, he quickly stepped back, head hung low and lips trembling. 

"Out of fear, not loyalty." Voldemort dissed, looking at the man like he was some sort of idiot- which truth be told, he was. "Although, you have proven yourself useful, these last few months." With a flick of his wand, a metal hand had appeared on the arm of Peter, which he bowed his head in greatness for. 

Voldemort then turned his attention to Cedric's body, putting his awful feet all over the boys face. It made me want to vomit. How dare he disrespect him like that, Cedric had been nothing but a friend to me, and somehow, they couldn't even respect him in death. I felt useless. 

"Don't touch him!" Harry screamed, and I cursed at his stupidity. The devil himself turned to where Harry was stationed on the statue, laughing evilly, "Oh Harry, I'd almost forgotten you were here, standing on the bones of my late father." He then turned his attention towards me, seeing me useless on the ground, "Ah, Y/N. How long it's been, I see you still possess such high leveled ability's I wonder who gave you those." He paused for a moment, "Oh wait. I did" 

He turned to see the woman who was torturing me before, "Aren't you going to say hello to your daughter? Lucinda." Something in those words had instantly opened up what seemed like a block in my mind. As a baby, waking up and seeing her face, her face full of lust. Pain radiating through my entire body, those days, those four days in which it took for my dad to rescue me. And then, the man, the same man stood in front of me, right now, laying in another bed to where my crib was stationed, as he too screamed in pain. The day I got my powers, the day I had been kidnapped from my parents, my real parents, used as nothing more than an experiment. And who did it? My own mother. My own fucking mother. A sense of emotion rushed through me in these very seconds, nothing but pure hatred, and anger. I was going to make her pay. For everything. 

"Y/N. My dear. How lovely it is to see you again." Just like my dream, the same mocking and sarcastic tone, as she gritted her teeth. It was like a replay of the reoccurring dream I had received, only this time, it was real.

"Now, now Lucinda. Be nice to the poor girl. She won't need much persuasion anyway. Will you......... Y/N?" The ghost like figure of Voldemort said. 

I knew what I was about to say before I said it, "I will never be like you!" I had to prove it to myself, and to Harry. 

"Oh, but you will. One day. You wait. When we've got your little baby." There it was, the line again. The line that meant everything, yet nothing at the same time. I wasn't pregnant, I had evidence of that, me and Fred had never experimented in ways like that. And there was no other way, none at all. 

"What baby?" I heard myself ask, it was the only question I wanted answering, yet, I knew he wouldn't give me the satisfaction of an answer. Maybe he was just using it as an excuse? To get me to join him, for the sake of my 'child'. It wasn't going to work on me. 

I noticed that he had pulled Harry from behind the bones, saying things that I couldn't quite hear. I took this as my opportunity to crawl. I had previously noticed that my wand lay a little while away, not far. If I mastered enough strength, surely I could reach it. 

Suddenly, I felt myself be grasped by my hair, roughly, it hurt and so I yelped. "Where do you think your going?" The voice of my, so called 'mother', spoke, as she clasped her hand over my mouth. Harry too had noticed me trapped, and tried to run towards me, only to be stopped by Voldemort. Harry too, was now held back, as Voldemort prepared his wand for a curse I never wanted to hear. I took this as my opportunity, I had to do something. I bit down on Lucinda's hand, allowing her to relief the grip she held on me. I darted over to where I found my wand, shooting the first spell that came to mind, now that I think about it, it was rather silly actually, "Accio Harry!" 

Harry came, slowly across the floor, if it hadn't had been for Voldemorts confusion, he would have easily been able to grab him. The spell obviously only seemed to work for lighter objects. Harry shot me a grateful smile, standing behind me as the two approached, laughing at our foolishness. 

"Clever girl." Voldemort said, "But foolish. I've heard, that you've been taught to duel. Now, lets have a little competition shall we? Hmm, how about, me vs, you two. Yeah, that seems fair." 

He used his wand, collecting Harry's wand from wherever it had disappeared to, dropping it into Harry's hand, and controlling me and Harry to move into equal distances, facing him. "Right so what do we do first?" He pretended to think, "Oh right yes, we bow." 

When neither me or Harry bowed, he directed his wand at the pair of us, forcing us to bow, so low, that I thought my back might snap, "I said bow!" 

I was sick and tired of his games, when he removed his wand, allowing me control over my own body, I screamed on the top of my lungs, "Expelliarmus!" 

The spell was quickly returned from Voldemort, as he displayed a look of shock. Our wands joined, in which a streak of red, and green met in the middle. Harry too, joined the spell, the same colour shooting from his wand, allowing just enough power for the red to overtake the green. When it reached the end, it was the most bizarre thing I had ever seen. 

I could no longer see Voldemort, but yet, blue swirls, and the feeling of peace surrounded my body. Lots of people, people who I had never seen before entered the air, they looked like ghosts and spirits, then I saw something that I was sure I was going to cry, "Harry, look." 

I pointed to directly in front of us, where a kind, smiling Lily Potter, looked down upon us, "Aunt Lily." I said, and Harry immediately followed my finger to where my aunt was smiling. 

"I am so proud of you, both of you." She said, exactly how I imagined her to sound, "but you need to go. We can't hold him for long, get back to the portkey, as fast as you can." Me and Harry nodded, as Harry spotted his dad, who was giving him instructions. Meanwhile, I noticed the face, the face of who I had been missing. 

"Cedric." I choked out, seeing the boy who had been a lifelong friend, my best friend. 

"I'm sorry Y/N. I'm sorry for leaving you when I promised I wouldn't. When you get back, go to my dorm, there's a letter, for you. Y/N I love you, and I'll be always watching over you. We will see each other again, hopefully not anytime soon though." Even in death, Cedric was his kind, loving self, the politest boy in which I had ever met. Who still managed to make you smile in the darkest of situations, "I only have one final request. Take my body back, Take my body back to my father, and tell him how much I love him. Tell him, I'm with my mum." 

And with that, Harry grasped my hand, running over to Cedrics body, grasping the cup, and disappearing from view. We landed in a heap, back in front of the maze, me grasping onto Cedric's body for dear life, as I uncontrollably sobbed. The cheers filling the air, but nothing overpowering the sounds of mine and Harry's cries, over the lifeless boy. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad scene :-( 

I nearly had myself crying in this one. 

But I hope you guys enjoy reading it.

I have recently started a new book, one about Harry Potters twin, in which the love interest is Draco Malfoy. So I've not been posting as much, as I now have two books in the process. So I'll let you guys know when it's being published, so if your interested, look out for that. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 53.2K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
769K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
551K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...