supernova *marauders era*

By immikewazowski

{UNDER CONSTRUCTION} I am currently editing and making changes to the story. Read at your own risk!! " I have... More

supernova
--meet the goldsteins--
--before--
--playlist--
--all my friends--
--lover--
-act one-
i. the last time
ii. loner
iii. yellow flicker beat
iv. someone new
v. someday
vi. i'm with you
vii. i'm good
viii. carmen
ix. the last great american dynasty
x. yellow
xi. from eden
xii. listen before i go
xiii. dark side
xiv. after the storm
xv. i found
xvi. falling slowly
xvii. my body is a cage
LONG WAY DOWN
xviii. afraid
xix. sweet talk
xx. a little wicked
xxi. different colors
xxii. neptune
xxiii. remember when
--act two--
--everybody wants to rule the world--
xxiv. no body, no crime
xxvi. female robbery
xxvii. if i believe you
xxviii. real love baby
xxix. glory and gore
xxx. sense
I FORGET WHERE WE WERE
xxxi. from the dining table
xxxii. serendipity
xxxiii. do i wanna know?
xxxiv. melt
xxxv. mr. brightside
xxxvi. redbone
xxxvii. lost in space and time
xxxviii. bad blood
!!UPDATE!!
GAMEPLAN

xxv. feels like summer

1.3K 55 2
By immikewazowski

" You can feel it in the streets

On a day like this, the heat

It feel like summer

I feel like summer "

--CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE--

July 20, 1978

Thursday

7:00 am

"WAKE UP!" Arabella shouted as she jumped on Evan's bed. It had been two weeks since the poor boy had appeared on her couch, though he was still not used to the early wake-up calls. On the other hand, Arabella had come to love early mornings ever since she came in 1977.

"Come on, Ara. Five more minutes," Evan groaned, shifting his body from one side of the bed to the other. However, this was the wrong move because he caused her to lose balance, sending her flying off the bed.

"Owwww!" she moaned. Evan laughed from his spot on the bed, not bothering to check if she was alright. Arabella then grabbed one of the pillows that had fallen and whacked him repeatedly on his head.

Evan put his hands up for some protection against the small girl, "Okay, okay! I'm up! Jeez, I still don't understand why we need to work out so early."

That was another thing that came with living with Arabella, early workouts. She continually expressed that she was so out of shape. So her solution was to start running around the park in the mornings.

"I need to get in shape, and you can't just sleep all morning. Plus, after the workout, we can get coffee at the cafe around the corner. You know, the one you love," Arabella sang, hoping it would lighten up his mood.

Evan sighed, "Fine, but we are not walking around the pond. The geese freak me out."

Arabella snorted, "That's because you thought that scaring them was a good idea. They remember the faces of the people that have wronged them. Did you know?"

"I'm pretty sure those are crows, ara," Evan said as he put on his running shoes.

"No, I'm pretty sure it's the geese. Either way, I'm sure the geese wouldn't be ever happy to see you too," Arabella said as she stepped out of the room, "be ready in five."

----

They had both been out of the apartment for an hour and their morning run turned into a walk. Evan and Arabella strolled at a leisurely pace, making sure to avoid any birds. They had their baseball caps and sunglasses on, just as extra protection to not get recognized, not that any death eater would come to a muggle park.

Walking through the cafe's front door, Evan and Arabella were greeted with the sweet smell of sugar and coffee. Evan wasn't much of a coffee drinker until he met Arabella. He swore that the girl drank more coffee than water. He had tried multiple to tell her that her body needed water, which made her respond with 'it's a liquid, so it's as good as water.'

"Good morning, Lucy!" Arabella chirped as she got closer to the register. Lucy, the owner, gave her the young pair a sweet smile. She was an older woman, almost seventy in age, though she was young at heart.

"Hello, Arabella and Evan!" the woman greeted, "what can I get you two today?"

"It's going to be two cappuccinos and four chocolate croissants."

Evan snorted, "four?"

"Obviously," Arabella said, "two for now and two for later."

"That's all, Lucy," she quickly added.

Lucy finished writing their order and started preparing it for them. Evan and Arabella waited by the cash register, talking about what they were going to do for the day. Arabella hadn't told Evan that she had an order meeting that night. She was itching to tell him, but she knew it was best to let Dumbledore about his situation first.

"What are we do today?" questioned Evan.

Arabella scratched the back of her head, "Well, I've got something to do later, but we can hang out until then. Maybe go get you some normal muggle clothes."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm-umm- going with the girls to do some shopping," she said, hoping that her voice didn't waver. She didn't like to lie.

Evan nodded understandingly, "Alright. And yeah, I need new clothes."

Arabella smiled gently at the boy, grateful that he didn't pry. Since he had gotten to her apartment, Evan had become a little reserved. Arabella could tell that Evan forced his smile at times, and the days after his arrival, he would stay in his room. At night, Arabella could hear soft cries coming from his room. She couldn't even begin to know what it was like for him at Rosier manor.

"Here you are, darlings," Lucy came back with the order in her hands. The pair thanked her profusely, paid, and left the small establishment.

----

When they got back to the apartment, they both went their separate ways, wanting to shower and get ready for the day. Arabella was sporting high-waisted flared blue jeans with a cropped brown halter top. She left her hair to air dry as she walked from her room to the kitchen. There she found Evan already dressed and ready to go. He was wearing the only thing that looked remotely muggle: black sweatpants and a Queen t-shirt.

He definitely needs a makeover. She thought.

"Ready?" she questioned, grabbing her purse and putting on her converse. Evan nodded and headed towards the door, only to stop halfway.

"I um don't have any money Ara," he murmured and looked down in shame.

Arabella chuckled lightly, "It's alright, I'll pay."

"But Ara, you can't keep paying for me."

"Ev, I have more than enough money to last me a lifetime. I don't mind spending it on you," Arabella smiled at the boy. "Now come on, we have a lot to do."

Arabella had her fingers on the door's handle but stopped again when she heard tapping from the kitchen window. She narrowed her eyes at the sound, noticing the large black owl that did not belong to anyone she knew. She looked towards Evan questioningly, only to see that he recognized the owl.

"That's Apollo. It's Regulus," he said as he walked over to let the bird come inside. Apollo somehow had the same nonchalant expression that Regulus always wore, and by its looks, he was a bit temperamental.

"Thanks," Evan murmured to the owl, "it's addressed to you." He handed the letter to Arabella and went back to the owl to give it some treats.

Arabella tore open the letter, it read:

Dear Arabella,

I was barely able to get a hold of Apollo to sent you a message. As you may know, Evan has been disowned and is probably already living with you. Make sure he knows that I say hello. I was hoping to be able to speak with both of you sometime next week? Maybe Monday? It's the only day I can get out without my mother and father noticing. If it is possible, bring Sirius. But only him. Don't tell anyone else. Please. It's urgent. I hope you are all safe. I miss you both dearly. See you Monday.

Do not reply. I hope you understand.

Sincerely,

R.A.B

"What did he say?" questioned Evan.

Arabella folded up the letter and placed it in her bag, "That he's coming by Monday. He says it urgent,"

"Did he mention my parents?"

"No," Arabella shook her head, "but you can ask him when he comes over."

Evan nodded but looked nervous. He was worried about Regulus and how he was getting on. Regulus would never admit it, but he wanted out, desperately. He never wanted to become a death eater. He didn't believe in their nonsense, but some people don't have a choice.

Arabella smiled reassuringly at the boy, "Let's go, shall we. Can't have you wearing sweatpants forever."

"I'll have you know these are my lucky sweats,"

"Is that why they have a hole on the ass?"

Evan's eyes widened, and he turned to look if it was true. Arabella let out a loud laugh as she held her stomach, "made you look."

He rolled his eyes at her, "Ha ha ha, very funny."

----

They both left shortly after they received the letter. Arabella had led Evan to a closed-off area, away from muggle eyes. He asked her if she was going to kill him, and she simply shrugged, making Evan worry for his life. They apparated to Covent Garden, a place she had not visited since last summer. It was just like she remembered it to be; loud and crowded. The stores were filled with muggles, shopping their days away. She looked towards Evan and saw the shocked expression that graced his features. He had probably never seen a place like this in his life.

"This," Arabella waved her hands for emphasis, "is Convent Garden. Sort of like a shopping center for muggles."

"It's wonderful," Evan whispered, "Where to first?"

Arabella looked at the boy up and down, only to land on his pants, "I swear to merlin if I see those sweatpants for one more second, I will consider burning them."

Evan laughed, and they made their way over to a small boutique. Arabella had genuinely felt like a mum bringing her child to buy clothes. Evan kept laughing at her outfit choices that she would get him saying, 'what am I? A clown?' though she also thought the pants she had showed him her horrid. Pants shopping was the easiest. Arabella had ended up buying him about three pairs of jeans that ranged from blue to black. Then she bought him two pairs of colored corduroy pants. They then went to buy some shirts. Evan had picked out an array of band t-shirts and loose button-ups. He had also bought some boots, just like the ones that Arabella had, and a new pair of white trainers.

When they walked through the crowded area, people would openly stare at the pair. From an outsider's view, they were an attractive couple, or so they assumed. Evan was tall and had a sense of superiority to him, not that he thought he was. On the other hand, Arabella was a natural beauty, her presence was intriguing, and most people gravitated towards that.

"Why are people staring?" Evan asked, suddenly feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Arabella laughed at the boy, "Believe it or not, Evan, people find you attractive. And muggles, especially since they have never seen pureblood features. You stand out."

Evan blushed at her words, "Well, I don't know why they would look at me. I saw some handsome men back at the shop."

"They were handsome, huh? I thought I was the only one that noticed," she said as they weaved through the people, "though not as handsome as a certain Lupin?" she teased.

Evan tensed at the mention of the young werewolf, "No, not as handsome," he said longingly.

"You still like him, don't you?"

Evan nodded, "Of course I do. I mean, have you seen him? I think he's beautiful."

Arabella made them stop for a couple of drinking at a pub. They sat down in the outside lounging area. Arabella went to order their food and drinks while Evan sat at the table, waiting.

"I ordered you a beer, is that alright?" she asked as she sat down.

"I don't know that is."

Arabella grabbed a napkin to wipe her sunglasses off, "You'll either love it or hate it. I enjoy it. It's just muggle alcohol though not as strong as firewhiskey."

Evan laughed and said that it was alright. They both sat in comfortable silence, watching the street show in front of the shops.

"Have you ever thought of telling him? Remus, I mean?" she suddenly questioned.

Evan ardently shook his head, "No, that would be so embarrassing. I don't even know if he swings that way."

"He does," she answered quickly, making the Rosier boy look at her in surprise.

"Really?"

Arabella giggled, "Of course! Everyone knows. I'm shocked that you didn't know that, Mister gossip."

Evan looked bashfully down at the table, "Still, I don't know if he feels the same way, and I'm not in the mood to be rejected."

"He is probably thinking you'd reject him," she mumbled.

Evan raised his eyebrow at her, "Why?"

"Don't know. He's a shy boy, a bit insecure."

"Is be because he's a werewolf?" Evan asked causing Arabella to freeze.

She quickly turned to face him, "How do you know?"

"Severus told me back in four year. Apparently, Remus almost attacked him but he's alright."

fuck you snape. Arabella thought bitterly. 

"You don't have a problem with that?" she asked genuinely wanting to know his answer.

Evan scoffed, "Of course not. It's not something he can control. why would I judge him for that."

Arabella sighed in relief, knowing that if he thought otherwise they would have a problem.

"Anyways I say you buck up and tell him." Arabella shrugged, "You'll never know if you don't try."

Evan snorted, "Alright, say I buck up; what will I do when Remus inevitably says no to me?"

"If he says no," she corrected, "And what will you do? Well, you'll probably break down, and I'll help you pick up the pieces."

"Thanks, Ara," he said as they both went back to watching the shoppers. Evan focused his attention on the girl next to him. He didn't know how lucky he was to have someone so genuine in his life.

"So what about you? Are you going to tell Sirius how you feel?" Evan spoke up after a while.

Arabella choked on air, making the people in the pub look at her strangely.

"What?" she asked incredulously.

"Come on, Ara! I know you have a thing for him, just like he has one for you."

Arabella disagreed with him, "he does not have a thing for me! Why does everyone keep saying that?"

"It's true. Sirius forgets his own name when he's around you. It's quite endearing, actually."

"Well, I've never seen him do that. And I do not have a thing for him," she whispered yelled.

"Tell that to the massive blushed you have on your face."

Arabella fanned herself with her hand, "That's just because it's hot."

"Ara, it's clouded," Evan deadpanned.

"Whatever," she grumbled, "I don't fancy Sirius Black. Sure he's ridiculously handsome and so funny and surprisingly a genius, but that doesn't mean I fancy him."

Evan was now sporting a huge knowing grin, "Mhmm sure," he answered.

The waitress came up to their table and set down the plate of french fries and two bottles of beer. Arabella did hesitate to gulp the beer, but Evan was looking at it as if it was about to attack.

"Evan, just try it," Arabella sighed.

He gingerly picked up the bottle, examining the label and its ingredients. He quickly realized that he did know anything about it and drank it. At first, he made a face, probably feeling the bubbles in his mouth but then smiled at Arabella.

"It's great! A little bitter. I still prefer firewhiskey, but this will do just fine."

Arabella laughed at his reaction as she lifted her bottle towards him, waiting for him to do the same. He tapped his bottle with hers. they both ended up staying for a few more hours walking around like proper tourists for the day. Evan had spent the day questioning her about muggle life and found that they were brilliant. Evan and Arabella thoroughly enjoyed their magic-free day.

----

A/N- vote and comment:)

feels like summer by childish gambino

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 184 25
โI fucking lost control and almost hurt you.โž She never knew what she would become. She never knew what would happen in her future. She never knew of...
9K 366 199
Every family has its black sheep...even the Black family. Althea Black. When she was young, she never understood why her mother refused to speak of...
150K 6.4K 35
"There you are" Thank you guys for hanging in there with me! Because wattpad caps the number of chapters a story has, I had to quick make this one. T...
516K 20.3K 200
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐„๐‹๐„๐๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€ Athena Sinistra and Remus Lupin are best friends, they've known each other their entire l...