DC Universe Gets A Clean Up

Oleh La_Flame20

After Accidentally Killing The Joker, Y/n Is Forced To Deal With The Consequences That come With Killing The... Lebih Banyak

Day 1
Day 2
Day 2.5
Day 2.9
Day 9
Day 9.2
Day 9.2 (Harley)
Day 10
Day 16
Day 16.2
17
Day 18
18.2
Day 19
19
19.2
Day 21
Day 22
Day 22.1
Day 41
Day 41 (night)
Day 41 (night 1.2)
Day 42 (Dawn)
Day 42.1
Day 43
Day 43.1
43.2
43.3
43.4

Day 2.6

18.8K 517 305
Oleh La_Flame20

Nightwing wrapped his foot with the bandage and swallowed two painkillers. He grunted in pain as he sat in the bat-chair. Grundy had really roughed him up, and the ride back to the cave hadn't really helped.

Batgirl still hadn't checked in and he was getting a little worried. He turned to the computer to see that the tracker they all had in their suits were active but Batgirl's own was still at Y/n's parent's house and had been for the past half hour or so. He finally decided to call her.
He frowned when after three tries she didn't answer. Instead the S.O.S signal came in. He quickly call Batman.

Batgirl slowly opened her eyes taking the time to adjust to her surroundings and the brightness of the TV screen. She focused on it to see it was an online game with a stationary character being absolutely brutalized by an entire team ganging up on the player.

She blinked when the game over/respawn screen came and that when she noticed that the pillow her head was on was slowly moving up and down. Startled she looked up to see Y/n staring at her with a blushing face. She was lying down on a couch with her head in his lap and his hands were playing with her hair.

Y/n: Good morning, sleepy head. How was your nap? Still hungry? Don't worry I ordered for you too.

He smiled warmly clearly expecting a thank you. Batgirl eye twitched when his hands kept playing with her hair but luckily her mask was still on.
Batgirl frowned and punched him in the nose before sitting up. The act of suddenly sitting up sent a powerful headache that left her feeling a bit dizzy.

Y/n: Ugh. God damnit what is with you and my nose? Seriously though. You have got to stop hitting me.

He turned to her with anger written on his face but it changed into a smooth sexy smile. She narrowed her eyes at him unsure of what truck he would pull next.

Y/n: but maybe, start hitting on me. Hey baby, how you doing tonight? You down for some cosplay kinky time? Because I wouldn't mind. Not in the slightest.

Batgirl roared as she pounced on him, the force pushing them of the couch onto the floor. She began throwing wild punches aimed at him face, unable to deal with his rapidly changing moods. She faintly remembered that she was supposed to protect or capture him but she didn't care.

She stopped to catch her breath only to see that Y/n was hiding behind his forearms peaking through the gap between them at her. She hadn't really hurt him as much as she thought she did.

Y/n: You done?

She took deep breaths before trying to get of but Y/n grabbed her arms and leaned up to her. His grip tightened when she tried to pull away, now sitting up with her also sitting on him.

Y/n: My turn.

He suddenly pinched a nerve in her neck and she fell forward onto him, head buried in side of his neck. She was still awake but couldn't move. Y/n sighed and running his fingers through her hair in a calming manner.

Y/n: Why is everyone so violent? First Batman and douche clown now you, incredibly hot cosplaying thief. Can't I get a break.

Y/n sighed and stood up, carrying Batgirl paralyzed body as gently as he could to the couch and put her down. He hummed Braums lullaby to her as he carefully duct taped her to it. He returned the tape to it's hiding place under the table and sat down on the far end of the couch.

He stretched his body, ignoring the painfully loud snapping sounds happening inside him. Batgirl winced at the sound, looking away from Y/n. He let out a long relaxed sigh before pinching another part of her neck and she coughed harshly gulping in mouthful of air.

Y/n: Sorry about that. I learned that technique from a friend of mine called 'Benrina Purotto'. it  cause extreme discomfort and slow down the contraction of the lungs. It should fade away soon.

He suddenly clapped loudly and scooted forward with the energy of a girl at a sleep over. He rested his chin in his hands and smiled in a very cute way.

Y/n: Okay let's take it from the beginning. My name is Y/n L/n, ignoring why you already know that. I'm a huge fan of gaming and I think you're very cute. Now it's your turn. And go.

Batgirl: Is this all joke to you?

Y/n: No. It's not.

Batgirl: Then why do you act like that? Indifferent, carefree despite knowing what you've done. Like a sociopath.

Y/n: What is Gotham?

Batgirl: What? What does that have to do with anything?

Y/n: Just humor me. What is Gotham? In your own words.

Batgirl: Gotham is a beautiful city where--

Y/n: A City. That is exactly what it is. No more no less. And I am a citizen of this city.

Batgirl: What does that have to do with anything?

Y/n: Do you not get it. *Sigh* Joker, Insane. Riddler, Insane. Bane, insane. Poison ivy, incredibly sexy but still... Insane. Penguin, Scarecrow, Firefly, Mr Freeze, Catwoman, Freaking Harvey Dent, a former district attorney. All are insane mentally disturbed. And all are citizens of Gotham.

Batgirl was about to retort when she realized he was right.

Y/n: You see. We are all a little crazy but some are more crazy than others. Like you for example, dressing up as Batgirl despite knowing that the real Batgirl is a target for most criminals.

Batgirl: OH MY GOD. I'M THE REAL BATGIRL.

Y/n gasped and looked shocked before laughing steadily for a minute. Batgirl just stared blankly at him waiting for him to stop and when he finally did, he started again once he saw her face.

Batgirl: Okay that's enough.... I said STOP IT.

Y/n's laughter died down when he saw her scowling at him. He squinted as he looked her up and down.

Y/n: Bullshit. Really?

She nodded. His eyes widened and he began nervously biting his fingernails.

Y/n: But that doesn't make sense. Why would you attack me. Why are you here. And how did I take you down so easily.

He noticed her staring at him and he immediately cleared his throat and puffed out his chest. He held his chin in a dignified manner and tried to look important

Y/n: I mean, obviously you're the real Batgirl. Anyone can see that. Yes one would have to be an idiot not to see that.

His expression was so funny Batgirl couldn't help but chuckle. Y/n smiled when that happened.

Y/n: Yay. I finally made you smile.

Batgirl smiled too before she remembered that he was holding her prisoner. She cleared her throat and wiggled under the duct tape.

Batgirl: Good for you. Now, can you release me? It's uncomfortable being in this position.

Y/n: I've got a few different positions for you, if you want.

She glared at him when he said that. He let out a small laugh before taking a switchblade from his pocket.

Y/n: Oh don't worry. I'll let you go. But first, I going to do what I want with you. And I have a list of things I've always wanted to do.

He slowly approached with a pervy grin on his face, fingers wriggling in excitement.

Batman and Robin jumped out of the batmobile even before it fully stopped. They ran straight to the door and stopped to listen in. In the house they could hear Batgirl and a voice Batman recognized as Y/n's.

Batgirl: Don't please don't do it.

Y/n: Yes yes yes. Haha, you can't do anything to stop me.

Batgirl let out a small cry and began shouting get off me.

Batman kicked down the door without hesitation and run in batarang in hand. He dashed into the living room and almost threw the batarang when he saw Y/n and Batgirl sitting on the couch.

Batgirl was lying down with her head on Y/n's lap and she was holding a gamepad. Y/n was also holding a gamepad and they were playing a WWE game and Y/n's character had just won.

Y/n: I told you. You can't stop me.

Batgirl: Let's go again. This time I'll win.

Y/n was laughing when he looked up to see Batman and Robin standing in the doorway glared at them, well Robin was anyway. He couldn't tell if Batman was or not.

Y/n: I don't think that's possible.

Batgirl: Why? Are you afraid to lose?
Y/n: Babe, behind you.

Batgirl: What? Trying to distract me?

She turned to see Batman and looked back to Y/n, surprised to see them there. He shrugged then took the headphones off her and his too then put them down.

Robin: I see you aren't in any danger. So this is Y/n L/n, killer of one of Gotham's many psychopaths.
Robin's words brought a smile to Y/n as he immediately crossed the room to shake hands with Robin.

Y/n: See, babe? I'm not the only one who thinks that. Hi, I'm Y/n L/n, ignoring why you already know that. I'm a huge fan of gaming and I think you're very intelligent. Now it's your turn. And go.

Robin raised an eyebrow and turned to Batgirl who was still sitting on the couch with a hand shield her eyes from the others.

Robin: Babe? I wasn't aware this was your type. I'll make a note of that. But you should remember to use protection when you--

Batman: That's enough, Robin. Batgirl go home and rest it's almost morning. Y/n, You're coming with us. No arguing.

He grabbed Y/n by arm and walked him out, ignoring the complaints coming from Y/n, Batgirl and Robin quietly following. Y/n jumped in the backseat of the batmobile and waved to Batgirl, pointing to the seat next to him.
She shook her head and pointed to her bike waiting for her. Y/n hung his head before looking up hopeful.

Batgirl: What is it?

Y/n: Goodbye kiss?

Batgirl: No.

Okay, Another time then.

She smiled and rubbed his cheek affectionately, then nodded. Y/n smiled and settled into the comfy seat.

Batman waited until Batgirl left before starting the batmobile. the ride was quiet until he heard Y/n mutter "see you soon, Barbara Gordon."

Startled, Batman slammed on the brakes, sending the batmobile screeching to a halt. Batman and Robin stared at Y/n in surprise before Batman spoke up.

Batman: WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

269K 11.1K 41
Harley Quinn, the woman behind all of Jokers good ideas finally is on her own after the breakup. With nothing better to do, and the scum of Gotham wa...
2.9K 26 11
Filling in for Batman who's away on a mission with the Justice League, Batgirl is in for a bumpy night at the Asylum where the Joker commences his mo...
90.2K 3.4K 49
Harley and Joker had their lives according to their will until they'd met an accident. As Batman was behind chasing after them, he saved her but lock...
536K 16K 40
A world of chaos surrounds (Y/N). She hears stories about the Batman, the mob, the Joker, the GPD. The Joker begins to take over Gotham city. He robs...