Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Seven

7K 221 19
By Kayy_B

*Not Edited*

Chapter Seven

I know what you did.

I read the words again and again.

I know what you did.

I turned the paper over to see if there was anything else there but there was nothing. Only those five words: I know what you did.

"Where did you get that?" I questioned Cami gently, I was trying my best not to freak out and I knew if I showed her that I was nervous she would start panicking.

"It was on the floor in front of the door. I think someone posted it through our letterbox."

I walked over to the front door and hesitantly opened it. I looked around outside, I don't know what I was expecting to see but I saw nothing out of the ordinary. Closing the door, I took in a deep breath trying to keep calm.

"Okay so this doesn't mean anything. It could be someone just playing a prank."

Cami did not look convinced. "No this means someone knows about what I did."

"First of all, what we did. Second, like I said it could be someone playing a joke on us. It's a Halloween prank!"

"Halloween was three months ago."

"So then it could be April fools prank." I tried to reassure her. "They just started it a couple of months earlier and then on the 1st of April they'll yell and tell us it was all a joke."

"We both know that's not it. Someone knows. Nala, maybe I should go to the police and tell them what I did."

"No, definitely not. That's not going to work, they won't be able to help us." I shook my head, knowing exactly what would happen to us if we did that.

"I'm tired Nala." Cami told me, her eyes filled with sadness and pain. "It's only been a week or so but I can't take this. I can't live like this. I want it to end."

"The end is with us dying and that's not going to happen. Look I know its hard, I know what you've going through is hurting you more than anything else has but you can overcome this. Remember when mum and dad died, I didn't think I would every feel happy again. Everything hurt, thinking about them hurt, being with other people hurt, even waking up in the morning hurt because I knew it was another day without them. That pain was the worst pain I felt, it was the worst pain we both ever felt but as time went by it got easier. The pain didn't disappear overnight but it did reduce slowly and yes even know sometimes it hurts when I think of them but nothing as close as it did when we first lost them."

"This pain that you're feeling now isn't going to disappear in a day or two. It will take time but I promise you it will get better and I will be here to help you. But if we go to the police now we won't get that chance. You've met the Alpha, you told me how much he scared you and you were just a stranger to him. If he found out what we did, Cami he's not just going to kill us, he's going to torture us in the worst way possible for as long as possible."

"I'm sorry for scaring you but I need you to understand this. Do you understand Cami?"

Cami gazed at me with tear filled eyes and nodded. "I understand, but who could have sent that? Do you think someone actually knows?"

"Nope, I honestly think its just someone messing with us." I must have sounded convincing because Cami nodded looking relieved.

I looked at those words on the paper again.

I know what you did.

@=#~=~#=@

Sleep evaded me that night and my mind kept focusing on that note.

Who could have sent that it? Did someone actually know what we did? If they did, how? How could they possibly know what happened?

Was it the Alpha? Did he know what we did and now was toying with us? Maybe this was a game for him?

What should we do now? Should we run?

What if the Alpha didn't know and sent that to see what we do? What if it was a test to see if we run or not? And if we run that confirms his suspicion.

Just as I was about to fall asleep my phone vibrated alerting me that I had a message. Groaning slightly I grabbed my phone trying not to move to much as Cami was sleeping beside me.

My eyes squinted and adjusted to the bright phone light as I looked at the unknown number. Deciding that it was probably a wrong number and that I would deal with it later, I put the phone back down on the bedside table only for it to vibrate again.

Felling more annoyed than sleepy now, I sat up and unlocked my phone first putting my phone on silent before clicking on the messages.

Did you like my note?

I know what you did

I rubbed my eyes as I read those messages not fully comprehending what I was reading.

Another message came through.

I know you're there.

I almost jumped up from bed, my heart pounding as I looked around. I typed a message back, my hands trembling as I hit the send button.

Who is this?

My heart felt like heavy in my chest as I waited for a response.

Did you like my note?

I waited for more but no other messages came so I texted back.

I don't know what you're talking about

The reply was almost instant and my eyes widened as I read it.

Don't play dumb Nala, you're smarter than that.

I got out of bed and grabbed my robe that was draped across my desk girl. I quickly left my bedroom and headed downstairs. I didn't want to risk waking Cami up.

Who are you? What do you want? The joke isn't funny.

There was no response for a few minutes causing me to feel agitated. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a cold glass of water.

I know what you did.

The constant repeating of the same message was starting to piss me off. Clearly this was just someone playing a joke.

Fuck off, I'm blocking you

I was ready to block and delete the number when another message came through.

I wouldn't do that if I was you, I saw you that day. I saw what you did and I know what's in Saddleworth Moors.

My phone slipped out of my hand and I felt my breath come out in short, ragged gasps. This wasn't a joke, someone knew what we did. Someone actually saw us!

The phone lit up again with another message and I closed my eyes, too afraid to open it and read what it said.

You're going to do what I say or else I'm going tell everyone what you did.

I wasn't sure if I should play dumb or not, what if that angered them? There was no doubt about it, someone knew what we did and if we didn't do what they wanted they would tell everyone.

What do you want?

Instead of a text message, the phone lit up showing that I had an incoming call from this person. I hesitantly answered the call, unsure of what to expect.

"Hello?" I breathed into the phone.

It was silent for a few seconds and before a muffled voice began to speak.

"Hello Nala."

I frowned as I clutched the phone closer to me, trying to see if I could recognise the male voice but it was no use. Whoever was on the other side of the phone was disguising his voice and doing really well at it too.

"Who are you?"

"You'll find out soon. Tell me Nala, what would you do to protect your secret?"

"Anything." I whispered into the phone.

The male on the other side of the phone laughed softly. "Good."

It was silent again before the man started to speak again. "What are you wearing?"

I frowned in confusion and looked down at my clothes. "Erm, my robe."

"Is it the red one you always wear?" The man asked, sounding slightly breathless.

My eyes widened and I spun around towards the kitchen window. Was he there? Could he see me? All I could see was darkness and nothing else. I then realised what he actually said.

"What do you mean by always wear?"

How did he know what I wore at home? Was he...stalking me?

"Answer my question Nala."

"Yes." I responded back quickly not wanting to upset him.

"Take it off."

"What?" I questioned unsure if I heard correctly.

"Take off your clothes."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter

Let me know who you think it could be!

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes. I really appreciate your support. 

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 290 31
An ancient prophecy has loomed over Meila's head since her first shift aged seven. She is Aureum Unam;The Golden One. Kept hidden from the world sinc...
474K 24K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
3.6K 119 6
*Available in full on Radish or Patreon!* She was born in fire. He was forged in ice. The clash will scorch them both. After a disease wipes out all...
88.9K 2.4K 24
Wolves have spent an eternity hiding- waiting for the right time to come out. Too scared to share there secrets, wolves stayed in there small packs...