Dance To This [gxg]

By Cuteonesie4327

Erika and Kina. An unlikely pair but they just work. Erika Park is the girl you would expect to be the main... More

Disclaimer
Soundtrack
Cast
1. Senior Spirit Week
2. Family Evening
3. Stalker
4. Polar Opposite Christmas
5. Two
6. After Party
7. The Older Sisters
8. The Drama
9. Chocolate Hater
10. Truce
12. Bathroom Chats
13. I Could Fall in Love
14. Broken Trust
15. Oh La Love
16. Dreaming
17. Can I Have This Dance?
18. Malamente
19. Boardwalk Buzz
20. Broken Glass
21. Can We Talk
22. Got Me Craving
23. Sarang and Drama
24. Attitude
25. Grounded
26. Cherry Blossom Baby
27. Comfort
28. Good Morning
29. Panic Attack
30. Principle's Office
31. Family Meeting
32. Dinner Time
33. What A Feeling

11. Park Sibling Supremacy

551 31 4
By Cuteonesie4327

Erika's POV

The whole ride home I stared out the window replaying the events of today in my head. The sound of muffled voices discussing New Year's Eve plans surrounded me. 

"Cherika are you alright?" I heard Hyejin's voice cut through my though my thoughts. I reluctantly dragged myself back to the present moment and offered my siblings a small smile.

"I'm alright. Just tired" I replied. My sisters looked at each other in turn before looking back at me suspiciously.

"So Erika what are you wearing to the New Year's Eve party?" Aideen changed the subject. I mentally screamed. The last thing I wanted to do was go to that party but it was family tradition so I had no choice.

"Probably just jeans and a nice top" I shrugged. My older siblings groaned and began speaking to each other in Korean as if I couldn't understand

"Erika I usually don't give a shit-" Taeyang started.

"Yah language!" My dad scolded. I giggled and Taeyang glared at me.

"I usually don't care what you wear but this time I do because we are the Park siblings we all have genes from appa that make us naturally attractive so we have to show everyone exactly who we are so they don't keep underrating us" Taeyang continued. My sisters and I cheered.

"Park sibling supremacy" Aideen cheered loudly. My dad pulled into the driveway of the house and shut off the car. We all piled out of the car and made a beeline for the kitchen. Aideen set all of us up with our own set of snacks before sitting at the kitchen island with us.

"How about we all wear black tonight" I suggested while we devoured snacks at the table. My hummed in agreement. I finished my snack and scurried off to my bedroom to get ready. I stood in front of my wardrobe, sorting through my various black dresses to find one that would be most suitable for tonight. 

I took my time in getting ready, making sure that I looked and felt my absolute best. When I was finished dolling myself up I turned to face my mirror. 

"You look good Erika" my older brother's voice sounded behind me causing me to jump. I glared at him playfully. He ruffled my hair before running out of my room, shutting the door behind him. I huffed and fixed my hair back to the way I had styled it before. 

"Is anyone ready?" I heard my dad's voice echo through the hallway. 

"Yes" my siblings and I answered in unison. I put my makeup into my clutch as well as a pack of gum and a small rollerball perfume.

"Let's go paint the town." I teased as I stepped out of my room. My siblings and I looked so good that you would probably mistake us for Lee Jae-Yong's kids. I picked a pair of black single strap stilettos and made my way out to my dad's black Audi.

"Wow appa you also look good tonight" I gushed. My siblings applauded him for cleaning up so well.

"You look like you own a conglomerate instead of working for one" Aideen praised.

"Who says I don't own the conglomerate?" dad joked. We all laughed as dad sped off towards the party venue. When we arrived our dad stopped us from getting out.

"Before we go inside let me remind you of my rules. No drugs. No fooling around with oppas who are too old for you" dad paused looking at Aideen, Hyejin and I.

"Or Noona's who are too old for you" he continued looking at Taeyang.

"And don't drink too much. I don't want you to get in trouble with your mother. No drinking for you Erika. Arra?" he finished.

"Arraseo appa" we all said in unison. He smiled and unlocked the car doors.

"Aigoo let's go have fun" he said locking the car once we were all out. When we walked in the party was well underway.

As my family walked through the doors, heads turned in our direction. I did my best to walk as confidently as my older siblings. I followed Aideen to the bar to get a drink.

"What can I get for you ladies" a bartender asked as he approached us.

"One gin and tonic and one glass of non-alcoholic champagne" Aideen replied. The bartender prepared the drinks and presented both without asking Aideen for an ID.

"Drinks on me ladies" he served us with a wink. Aideen and I pretended to be flattered.

"You're too kind" I charmed as we walked off. Aideen and I burst out laughing once we were far enough from the bar.

"Drinks on me ladies" Aideen mocked. I giggled and took a sip from my glass of champagne.

"Wait this lighting is good on you. Let me take a picture" Aideen said. I took the glass down from my lips and posed for a photo.

"You look so pretty" Aideen gushed putting her phone back in her clutch. I thanked her and we enjoyed each other's company for a while. Eventually Aideen persuaded me to go out onto the dance floor with her.

"I'm gonna go find the bathroom" I yelled over the music. Aideen moved closer to me.

"Unnie I'm gonna go find the bathroom" I yelled hoping she had heard me. She nodded and I made my way over in a random direction hoping it would lead me to a bathroom. When I eventually found it there were a bunch of older girls primping in the mirror.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I greeted with a bow. They acknowledged me and went back to what they were doing. While I was in the stall I couldn't help but overhear their conversation.

"Geuge bassiui magnae ttal anyia?" One of the girls asked.

Isn't that Mr Park's youngest daughter?

"Ne. Nado geuleonge saeng-gaghe. Geunyeoga geuleohge yeppen jul mollasseyo" another girl replied.

Yeah. I think so. I didn't think she was that pretty

"Aish. On gajog-i yeppeudaneun geon bulgongpyeong hae" another girl chimed in.

Ugh. It's unfair that the whole family is pretty

I flushed the toilet and unlocked the stall. I walked over the the sinks confidently and washed my hands.

I dried my hands with a hand towel and touched up my makeup in the mirror. I felt all of the girls watch my every move.

"Excuse me. Neoneun yeppeon boinda" one of the girls complimented me.

You look so pretty

"Oh? Gambsabnida" I replied with a bow.

Thank you

I said goodbye and left them in the bathroom. When I returned back to the party I found Aideen and my other siblings sitting together at a table.

"There she is" Taeyang announced my arrival as I sat down. Aideen put a fresh glass of non-alcoholic champagne in front of me. I recounted my bathroom tale and all my siblings applauded.

"Park sibling supremacy" we all cheered as we clinked our glasses. I took a sip of my drink and leaned my head on Hyejin's shoulder. She rested her head on mine. Aideen took a photo of us.

"So cute" she cooed.

"Let's all take a photo together" Taeyang suggested. Aideen balanced her phone on her clutch and set a timer for three seconds.

"Everyone ready?" she asked. We all nodded. She started the timer and we all posed making the picture show off our Park sibling supremacy. Aideen put her phone back into her bag.

"Ladies and gentelmen. It is officially five minutes until the new year so get with your families and get ready to ring in the new year" an MC announced into the mic. My dad appeared out of nowhere and sat down at the table where we were.

"Are you all ready for the new year?" he asked.

"Yes. I'm so ready" I groaned. Everyone laughed at me. A waiter came to our table with champagne flutes.

"It's non-alcoholic so it's good for you" he reassured us. We all took a glass and thanked him.

"Ladies and gentlemen the new year begins in ten..." the MC started.

"Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone at the party yelled. My family clinked their glasses together and congratulated everyone on the new year.

"Happy birthday everyone!" I cheered. My siblings chuckled and clinked their glasses with mine one more time. We sipped on our champagne and reveled in the celebration. My dad reached his hand out and offered me a dance, to which I politely declined.  

"Come on Erika you used to love dancing with me" he said. I gave in and took his hand as he guided me to the dance floor for a dance. I giggled as he twirled me and dipped me. When the song was over we returned to the table.

"Let's get going we have to be up early tomorrow" my dad reminded us. We nodded and got ourselves ready to leave. We left the party looking like the children of a big shot conglomerate president. 

Everyone was silent on the way home with the soft sounds of music playing on the radio. As soon as we arrived home I pulled off my heels and dragged myself inside. I said my goodnights and shuffled off to my room.

I cleaned my face and changed into my pyjamas before flopping onto my bed face first. I took my phone out of my clutch and plugged it in to my charger. New Year's messages flooded my inbox as well as messages on the group chat I had with my siblings.

I replied to the messages from my close friends and left many others on read. I climbed under the covers and turned off my light before falling into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.9K 59
(#1 Book in the dance series) Estelle Beaufort, a 25y/o Academy student that dropped out of her university on impulse and regrets it till this day. S...
1.3M 44.3K 30
Ace's life is a shade of grey. Depressing, upsetting, painful and what not. Until Venus shows up and paints it colorful... quite literally. [ #7 in t...
22K 923 40
❤️ Sequel to Loving Ms. Winters ❤️ *** With Blair now out of high school and planning her book release it would seem that everything is finally comin...
240K 8.6K 31
Isa Willems and her dad move to the country where dreams come true, or so they say. Battling her way through her last year in high school, while tak...