Dance To This [gxg]

By Cuteonesie4327

Erika and Kina. An unlikely pair but they just work. Erika Park is the girl you would expect to be the main... More

Soundtrack
Cast
1. Senior Spirit Week
2. Family Evening
3. Stalker
4. Polar Opposite Christmas
5. Two
6. After Party
7. The Older Sisters
8. The Drama
9. Chocolate Hater
10. Truce
11. Park Sibling Supremacy
12. Bathroom Chats
13. I Could Fall in Love
14. Broken Trust
15. Oh La Love
16. Dreaming
17. Can I Have This Dance?
18. Malamente
19. Boardwalk Buzz
20. Broken Glass
21. Can We Talk
22. Got Me Craving
23. Sarang and Drama
24. Attitude
25. Grounded
26. Cherry Blossom Baby
27. Comfort
28. Good Morning
29. Panic Attack
30. Principle's Office
31. Family Meeting
32. Dinner Time
33. What A Feeling

Disclaimer

4.1K 48 3
By Cuteonesie4327

Official Disclaimer for Dance To This

The copying of this story onto any other platform is strictly prohibited. If you are reading this book on any other platform other than my account on Wattpad please know that you are potentially viewing this content on an illegal website and you are putting yourself at risk for a virus. This book is protected under copyright laws and any distribution of my work is punishable by law. I also do not allow translations other than my official translations which are done by me. 

Any scenarios depicted in this book is purely fictional and any scenarios relating to real life is purely coincidence. All the characters in this book are my own and are fictional. Any relation to people dead or living is purely coincidental and unintentional. 

Please don't spread hate. There is a difference between constructive criticism and pointless hate so please think before you comment anything hurtful under my work because words do hurt. Please do not fight or discriminate anyone in my comment section because again words do hurt. If you say anything racist, ageist or homophobic under my work you will be blocked and/or reported to Wattpad. Remember to spread light and love to everyone and to build people up, not break people down. 

Please don't promote your books or the books of others under this story. If you would like me to read your book or add you to any of my reading lists please direct message this account with the link to your book rather than promoting it under my story. I spend a lot of time and put a lot of effort into my story and I find it slightly disrespectful to promote your own story under mine. 

With that said I hope you can enjoy the story. 

All My Love 

Lily xx

Copyright All Rights Reserved Lilybee™  2023 ©

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.5K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...
71.6K 2.9K 27
I watch her when she walks in, orders the same drink - same size - and sits at the exact same table every single day. I don't think she notices me, s...
55.1K 1.7K 36
"You were Catra... You were Catra the whole time." "I know, but please just calm down Adora, l-let me explain." "Then explain to me... Explain to me...
1.3M 44.3K 30
Ace's life is a shade of grey. Depressing, upsetting, painful and what not. Until Venus shows up and paints it colorful... quite literally. [ #7 in t...