Precious 2

DontActBhad द्वारा

*Sequel To Precious* Recently named Down For You It's been six years since Gold has gone to jail and things... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Very Important, Must Read
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 P.1
Chapter 23 P.2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The End.
Or Nahh?
Epilogue
open for a surprise xoxo

Chapter 1

8.4K 224 70
DontActBhad द्वारा

Precious La'Rae Pov~

"Can y'all hurry up we're gonna be late if you don't." Khalil whined again.

Today was the day we go to Miami and I was actually quite excited even though I'm gonna have to leave a lot behind its nice to have a fresh start.

"Were nearly done nigga damn!" Aaliyah snapped making us laugh I know Khalil and Aaliyah would be together at some point in life.

"What time is the flight K?" Kyrie asked Khalil. Kyrie saw him as a big brother cause they were actually quite close.

"At 10:30 and it's already 9:50. Also it's going to get late so there's a chance of traffic." Khalil said looking down at his watch. He was such in a hurry like what do you expect were girls!

"Why you such in a hurry?" I asked him as I put my last bag at the back of his truck.

"Because Jordan, Liana or the Cuban boys could be here any second." Marco said speaking for him. I forgot all about that situation.

"Alright, I just got a few bags left. Whose gonna have this house after?"

"Probably you if you come back."

"Mom!" Kyrie shouted. I ran up to my room where he was with Quality.

"What?" I asked.

"Remember dad said he has chains for us." I bent down under my bed and grabbed a box with loads of stuff.

"I think this ones for you Kyrie." I said grabbing one with which said Prince in gold. I have Quality the one which said Princess it was probably Alaysia's old one. Even though she isn't mine it would be great if she was here. I kept the one which read Queen.

I grabbed old pictures that were in each room before hopping inside Khalil's truck with the twins as the rest went in Marco's except for Aaliyah who also came with us.

"What about my old friends and school?" Quality asked. "And my dancing group and soccer group?"

"Yeah and basketball. You know ball is life mom."

"I'm sure you'll find plenty of friends and at the new house Your dad said there will be a basketball and soccer court."

"Gold said he already has places reserved for the twins at a school a few minutes away." Khalil told us.

"Will I still be in first grade?" Kyrie's asked. I'm sorry but that was quite a stupid question.

"No you'll be in college." Aaliyah said sarcastically.

"Shut up Aaliyah he's only six." I said trying not to laugh. "And yes baby you'll be in first grade."

"Stupid." Kyrie mumbled. "Mom we have to turn back! Turn back around Khalil!" Kyrie shouted.

"What! What happen?!" I yelled as Khalil was just about to turn around.

"I forgot to say bye to my girlfriend, Sara."

"Really Kyrie." I asked shaking my head. I thought it was something urgent and that's all he wanted. Khalil turned back around.

"You don't even get girls." I heard Aaliyah mumble. I don't understand their relationship. They can be real nice one day then the next they hate eachother.

"Yes I do and you know I do." He shook his head.

"Nah I know Quality gets niggas though!" They high fived each other. This family is something else.

Khalil drove faster since the time was going really fast. We got there ten minutes later meeting everyone there.

"Well y'all took your time." Destiny spoke with her arms crossed.

"Kyrie made us turn around for something so stupid." Aaliyah spoke taking out her luggage. Kyrie smacked the back of her head.

"You know it wasn't stupid she's my bae!" He snapped at her. I know this must be from Golds side of the family because I was never like this.

"You okay baby? You haven't spoke throughout the whole ride here." I asked Quality.

"I'm fine I just miss daddy." She spoke holding her teddy bear tight. I could tell she wanted to cry.

"I know we all do. He'll be with us soon." I said giving her her purple backpack.

"Kyrie come and help me and stop beating up Aaliyah!" I shouted watching them play fight.

"It ain't over yet!" He shouted at her before running over to me.

I gave him his two suitcases and backpack before giving Quality her big suitcase .

I grabbed the rest of my stuff and placing it inside the private jet. After everything was inside I sat down next to my baby girl.

"Have you fastened your seat belt?" I asked Quality who was still quiet.

"Yep." She said popping the p.

"Get some rest this is going to be a four hour journey and when we get there were going to have to unpack." I told her.

"I'm not tired though." She whined

"Okay, just saying."

I looked back to check if everyone was seated and their belts were fastened. It had to be him.

"Kyrie doe you have ants in your pants?" I asked since he was jumping about.

"It's about to be have. Watch when I get ants and and push it up your a-"

"Aaliyah!" Jasmine laughed.

Kyrie mugged Aaliyah before sitting next to Aaliyah and fastening his seatbelt.

The private jet soon began to fly. The view was amazing.

"Look." Quality said pointing out to a big slide park. "Do they have that in Miami?" She asked.

"Of course, the biggest water parks are there." She gasped.

"Are you going to take us there?"

"Yeah I'll ask your dad." I smiled as she admired the view.

My goals in life right now is to be something I never had which includes being the best mother I can possibly be. I will spoil them and do anything for my kids just to make them happy.

"Your so beautiful." I cooed while stroking her hair.

"Thanks but your so much prettier." She smiled while stroking my hair. I laughed but then slightly frowned. I wish my mom did this to me.

"What's wrong?" She frowned too.

"I just wish my mom treated me like I treat you." I said honestly. "Do you like the way I treat you?"

"Yeah I love It. I like making other girls jealous because they can't have the latest Jordans and all!" She screeched. I think I spoil her too much.

"Precious." Aaliyah took deep breaths. Her hair was all over the place and her make up was smudged. "If your son doesn't hop off me I'm going to throw him off this jet." She finally spoke.

"You brought this unto your self. You shouldn't of called him stupid." I laughed.

"Yeah don't call me stupid." Kyrie said smacking her ass. And there the fight begins again.

"Precious my moms calling you." Destiny said while sitting down next to Quality. I unfastened my seatbelt before walking over to the back where Cheri was.

"Hey." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her. She was just like a mom to me.

"Hey." She rubbed my back. "How you finding it now? Since we're leaving my son and starting a new but then become killers."

"What?" I said shocked at the last part.

"We gonna become killers? Didn't Nehemiah tell you?"

"What?"

"We're going to hunt most of them motherfuckers down." I shook my head.

"Gold didn't tell me none of this and he knows I can't do that. "

"You have to it's the only way you'll be safe."

"I can't." I sighed.

-

We stood outside the biggest house I've ever seen. It looked 3 times bigger than our normal house in California.

"This must be the wrong house y'all." Jasmine spoke.

"Come on let's go in!" Kyrie said pulling Aaliyah. See! I don't get their relationship.

"Let's beat them." Quality giggled grabbing Destiny and Jasmine.

I watched as they raced in to the house. I still couldn't believe we were going to be living here!

"Come on Cheri!" I squealed like a little girl grabbing her young self and running up to the house.

I admired the White marble floors and the long spiral stairs in each side of the room. This house had at least 8 stories because it was so high and wide.

The living room had a big flat tv that took up to one whole wall. There was a red leather sofa which was shaped like a semi circle. There was a long crystal rock marble table that had a glass surface.

I felt like a celebrity even though I'm soon going to become one.

We had 15 bedrooms in the whole house. 5 kitchens, 8 bathrooms. A swimming pool that took up the whole front yard and also a swimming pool with a slide that took up a quarter of the garden. There was a field for soccer and a basket court. We had the Hide out room, two shooting rooms. A garage with at least 30 designer cars. A closet full of designer clothes and a basement.

"Guys take a look at this." I heard Cheri say with a letter in her hangs.

"What does it says?" Jasmine asked.

"It tells us about the house. It says that the ground floor is for everyone, the first floor is where the basement is and the indoor basketball court and a little hide out room. The second is My floor and mine only. Which has a kitchen of it own and bathroom The third for Jasmine which also has a kitchen then Destiny, Aaliyah, Kyrie, Quality and the top room is Precious's but the one above it is the hide out room and where the guns are stored and the shooting room." We all screamed in excitement. Never in a million years I thought about being in a mansion with my family.

Everyone took the elevator to the to their allocated floors.

"Mommy come see!" I heard Quality scream. I ran up to the room which read Quality and a crown.

Damn she is so lucky to be Golds daughter. Her room was so big for a six year old. It had the biggest doll house I've ever seen a king sized bed. Her own bathroom and fridge that had her own snacks. She had a dresser that went around the whole room and had clothing and a full set of Jordan's that weren't even out yet.

"Your so lucky. I can't wait to see what I have though." I smiled watching her play with her toys.

"The rooms so big though. Can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked staring at her tv which was playing The music video to Ayo- Chris Brown ft Tyga

"Yeah but your going to have to get used to this room. Some children don't even get to have this."

"Yeah I'm so lucky." She admired her swimming suite which laid on her bed. "Can we go to the pool?"

"Sure lets go get mines first." We took the elevator to my floor which had gold walls with red and white designs.

"Queen and King." Quality read on the door.

I opened the door. My face literally dropped when I saw all the stuff in here.

I ran and jumped on my king sized bed. Quality ran over and jumped with me.

"This is going to be so fun!" She giggled. "Except for the killings."

"I know right." I got changed in my blue floral bikini as Quality got changed in hers.

"Beat you downstairs, I'll take the elevator you take the stairs" she giggled.

"I know I'd win." With that I ran down the long spiral stairs.

"Calm down mom!" Kyrie's big mouth shouted without taking his eyes off his iPhone 5c. I'm not really sure why I bought them a phone but safety reasons too.

"Shut up before I take your phone." I should back as I reached down the stairs.

"Haha I won!" My princess laughed as I stood there trying to catch my breath.

"It's not fair you took the elevator." I tickled her. She jumped on the pool splashing all the water on me. I jumped in and swam to the floating bed and relaxed. The pool was actually quite relaxing since it was warm.

"Do you need anything?" A old woman asked. She was light skin with green eyes.

"No thanks." I smiled. She sat down on the edge of the pool near where I was.

"Gold paid some builders billions of dollars to make these in two months. I can see why now." She smiled.

"Did he?"

"Yeah! Four of us had to come every Saturday to come and visit the house to make sure it's fine."

"Oh, I never knew he loved me that much for all of this and his family."

"He really does love you! He wouldn't stop talking about you and your future children. "

"How did he know about the second baby?"

"We told him just in case." I smiled. She walked away as everyone joined the pool.

"We've got another letter from Gold." Jasmine held up the envelope. She opened it up and began to read it.

"In two weeks time some of the boys from Jordans Gang are coming to Miami right around where you guys are. You need to learn how to shoot which Loco, Khalil and Jay will be teaching you how to use a gun and shoot including the twins. They need to be dead. You'll dress the twins up in bulletproof vests and some designer clothes and put them on the end of the street. Mom will be watching every single move inside the black BMW. Two boys will come and take the twins to their trap, mom follows but the twins shoot them in the car. Kyrie gives Mom a sign and then y'all jump in moms car. The rest of the Gang are going to go down to the stripper club, Jasmine and Aaliyah pretend to be strippers-"

"Oh hell no!" Aaliyah snapped.

"Just go with it. You and Jasmine have good dance moves so it will be easy to believe." Cheri encouraged them.

"Fine." She crossed her arms.

"You'll dance on their crew who usually wear blue and take some of them outside but Precious and Destiny will be at the alleyway where you lead them too and shoot them up. Don't forget to put the silencer on the gun." Jasmine finished reading.

"This is so fucked up what exactly are we going to accomplish by killing them? We might go to jail!"

"Nope we're not. We'll be in disguise which would be harder for the police to find us. We put heavy and when I mean heavy I mean heavy make up and wigs. This ain't new to me." Jasmines smart self told us.

"Y'all ready to kick ass cause I am!" Kyrie shouted. It had to be him.

For some reason I had a really good feeling about this. Like it was going to go to plan. I think I might enjoy this.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Broken Promises Aaliyah. E द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

581K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...
Bigger Is Better Autumn द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

159K 5.3K 24
"Since she found out bigger is better, I don't think my baby is gonna let up til the world is in her hands. Bigger and better is her perfect plan." ...
Falling For A Thug Sae-xx द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

4.4M 121K 53
Everything in her life was perfect until her parents decided to get a divorce. That's when her life changed for the worse. Her dad moved to Miami wit...
Forever Girl (Urban) _Dream2Reality द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

812K 22.6K 44
Almost every girl has that one guy that they just won't let go. You'll do any and everything to make them happy. You'll stay by their side even when...