Stone | Minsung ✔️

By Minsunana

DISCLAIMER: This story was written a bit badly since this was my first ever story. This story is currently be... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 | Finale
Epilogue

12

2.9K 138 233
By Minsunana

They all sat near a table in silence as the two boys glared at each other with all their might. It already has been 10 minutes and they made no progress in preparing for their festival performance.

Chan sighed and finally decided to break the silence that was slowly crushing them. "Ok, from what Felix has texted me, you guys already have a song in mind?" Chan faced the group on the other side of the table waiting for an answer.

"Yep! Our song was written by Jisung-Hyung!" Felix exclaimed excitedly. "The song is done but Hyung here refuses to release to the public because he thinks it's bad" Seungmin added.

Jisung finally looked away from Minho and his expression softened. "It's not that I think it's bad, I just feel it's not ready and even if it is, I am not even sure if people will like it." Jisung's gaze was focused on the ground as he explained.

"Come on, it's probably as good as the song you sang in the Vocals I project," Changbin said as he set his laptop on his table. "Send it through my email and we'll listen to it."

"Sure." Jisung took out his laptop and sent his file to Changbin. He unplugged his headphones so that everyone in the room could hear it.

---

Once the song ended, Chan and Changbin were shocked. The two boys looked at Jisung with pure shock while Minho on the other hand looked like he was bored of his life.

Chan was about to say something but he was immediately cut off by Minho with a dissatisfied expression plastered on his face. "Is that all you could do?"

Jisung flinched at the older's remark. He didn't expect such a blunt critique from someone. He was about to say something when Minho cut him off.

"You were so full of yourself yesterday, and this is all you're capable of? The song you sang during the Vocals Project wasn't even any better."

Everyone was shocked at Minho, they also noticed Jisung who was now looking away from the group with a serious expression but Chan can see the pain Jisung felt hearing those words.

"Minho, Shut it." Chan said sternly. Minho just glared at Chan and said "What? He said it was bad himself earlier right?" Minho said while acting innocent.

"You better shut your mouth before I shut it for you" Seungmin was practically furious but he was trying to keep his composure and trying to not give in to the urge to beat Minho up.

"Ugh Fine... as if I did something wrong or anything" Minho mumbled the last parts of his sentence but Seungmin heard it.

Seungmin stood up from his chair and walked over to Minho. "Place your hands on the table" Minho was confused at first but he obeyed and proceeded to place his hands on the table. Seungmin suddenly grabbed a pen from his pocket and stabbed the wooden table. He stabbed the part just in between Minho's fingers.

The pen was already halfway through the table and everyone was shocked at what happened. Hyunjin leaned over to Felix, "that was hot." Hyunjin whispered, Felix just rolled his eyes pushed Hyunjin away.

Seungmin sat back down with a grin on his face as he stared at Minho who on the other hand was baffled at what just happened.

Seungmin nudged Jisung who was still looking to the side, away from the group. This broke Jisung's trance and was confused to see a pen stabbed through the table and wide eyes from everyone.

"Uhhh, it's probably best then to use a different song than mine." Jisung broke the awkward silence around them. "Are you sure?" Chan asked. "Yep! I'm completely fine with it, don't worry." Jisung said with a smile.

"Ok then, Changbin?" The oldest nudged the boy who was lost in his thoughts but Jisung noticed that he was staring at his Best friend who was Chatting with Jeongin. Jisung smiled and shook his head out of amusement.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Here is a song me and Chan-Hyung made." He played the song and everyone liked it. It was more of a vocal-centered song but there was still a bit of rap in it.

"Ok, we can use that song then." Jisung suggested and all of them nodded. He also noticed Minho who was now looking at his phone.

"Do we have to prepare a choreography for this?" Hyunjin asked looking at Chan and Changbin.

"We actually don't think a choreography is necessary for this song since it's very slow-paced and I don't see how it would fit," Chan added. "But if you guys want to, we can look through more songs to see what works." Chan suggested, earning nods from all of them except for Minho who was too busy on his phone.

After an hour they decided to prepare 2 songs since the time for each performance was long enough for it. They decided on performing a song that shows their dancing skills and a song that shows their vocal skills.

For their Dance Focused song, they decided on 'Easy', a song they found in Chan's Library of songs on his laptop.

For the Vocals Focused song, they decided on '끝나지 않을 이야기' (Neverending Story).

After deciding on songs, they talked to each other so that they know more about one another. During that time frame, Changbin was looking at Felix from time to time, Minho eventually Joined into the conversations but not that much, Hyunjin kept on trying to flirt with Seungmin but only earning slaps instead.

Jisung also noticed Minho from his peripheral vision, he was staring at him but as soon as Jisung looked back at him, he'd immediately look back at his phone.

After another hour, they all got up and headed out of the office, Chan had to stay because had stuff to do, Changbin had to go to his part-time job at a restaurant somewhere on campus, Jeongin and Hyunjin had to get to the Gym since they took Volleyball as an after school activity, Felix also had a part-time job at the Library, leaving Minho and Jisung alone as they walked out of the College department.

"Where are you going?" Minho asked as Jisung who was walking away but he turned around to face Minho.

"Well, I don't have anything else to do so I'm going back to the dorm room, Why'd you ask?" Jisung said in a monotone voice.

"Well, I wanted to ask you, if you wanted to come to the Café with me. I just wanna talk." Minho said as avoided eye contact with Jisung.

Jisung was confused at the boy's sudden change of heart. "Why? You just insulted and criticized me earlier and now you want to talk?"

"Just come with me." And right after that, Jisung was now being dragged by Minho. After a lot of budging, he gave up just decided to follow along.

They reached an unfamiliar café, Jisung has never been to this part of the school since he never had classes around this area. Jisung read the sign and noticed it was a Cat Café but he was suddenly pulled into the Café by Minho.

Once they entered, they were greeted by a young girl, you can tell she was a student since you can see her uniform under her pink apron.

"Hello! Oh! Is this your boyfriend?" The girl asked as she pointed towards Jisung.

Jisung was shocked and his face flushed red. "Uhh N-no, I'm-"

"Yes, he is my boyfriend." Minho at Jisung whose face was red as a tomato at this point. They were lead to a tabled in the corner. After the girl left, Jisung looked at Minho who was completely unbothered and was looking at the Menu.

"Uhh, W-what was t-that?" Jisung stuttered as he looked at Minho. "Well, um let me explain." Minho scratched the back of his head trying to find the words to say without being embarrassed.

"This Café only accepts couples so I had no choice but to lie." Minho said with a slight hint of blush on his face.

Jisung was about to protest but he saw a cat approach Minho, Jisung saw how happy the older was. He picked up the cat and placed it on his lap. There was a genuine smile on Minho's face while petting the cat.

"You must love cats huh?" Jisung asked while looking at the cat on Minho's lap. Minho hummed in response before giving all his attention to the cat.

"I have 3 cats back home before I moved into the dorms. The last time I saw them was a year ago since I had no time to go back home." Jisung furrowed his eyebrows at the older's remark.

Using this time, Jisung observed the older's features, and he noticed how a smile can change a person's looks. Minho was indeed handsome but his personality was something else but looking at him now, Jisung was doubting if the Minho he argued with and hated was the same Minho he was seeing before his eyes.

Minho looked up at Jisung who was staring at him, he smirked at the younger and continued to pet the can on his lap. The smirk was enough to make Jisung's heart race. He felt his face heat up and his stomach felt weird.

"Is this why you had to lie just to get in?" Jisung asked with a dissatisfied expression on his face. Minho just hummed in response.

"Oh, and if tell any of this to the others, I'll make sure you never speak again" Jisung scoffed at the threat and crossed his arms as he looked at the elder. "You think I'm scared of your dumb threats."

"You don't know what I can do Han." Jisung was a bit shocked with this new info. "Yeah, what are you gonna do huh? Hire people to beat me up?" Jisung chuckled before continuing, "come on, that's so 2016."

"Nope, I have a different plan in mind" Minho said as picked up the cat from his lap and placed him back on the ground. "Now go order you brat before I change my mind about paying for both of us." Jisung rolled his eyes and picked up the Menu. 'Jerk'

He was shocked to hear Minho's tone change, he didn't expect him to change so suddenly from the caring person he looked like earlier back to his cold and frigid self. "What did just call me?"

"Jerk" Jisung said sternly after putting down the menu.

"Look who's talking" Minho asserted as he glared at Jisung.

"For your information, I'm only like this because you are a jerk towards me, you insulted my music and my talent. Actually, you didn't just insult me, you also insulted the talent of my group. So stop acting like I'm doing something wrong when it is clear you are the reason why." Jisung was annoyed enough already that he was forced to come here.

"All I was saying was the truth, you are just going to burden your our group. All of Your friends have decent talent except for you. " This made Jisung snap, he suddenly got up and walked out the Café.

As he was walking back to his dorm, he could feel his eyes fill with tears. He was doing all he can to hold it all back until he got inside his room.

After a long walk, he finally got to their dorms. He entered his room and that was it. After taking a few steps in, he fell to his knees as tears escaped his eyes. He stayed in that position, sobbing for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 19.7K 40
Set in highschool, popular kids and nerds never cross paths, but what happens when they do? "Why do you care? We're not friends," "Not anymore," he w...
55.2K 2.2K 28
(Soon to go Under Revisions) Sequel to 'Stone | Minsung' MAIN SHIP: Minsung MAIN TROPE: Academic Rivals / Ex or Enemies to Lovers SYNOPSIS: After le...
6.5K 231 38
|COMPLETED| where Jisung got intralled by a gorgeous dancer and all he wanted was for him to be his private Dancer. (Inspired by private Dancer by Ti...
80.3K 3.7K 35
"i promise to protect you lee minho. no matter what i'll have to do to keep you safe." angel, han jisung, is sent to earth to protect lee minho from...