๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ฒ|| ๐•.๐‡ (๐„...

By Elisabethhhh_

" ... she has a body of a goddess.. she has the whole school drooling over her... isn't that what you wrote a... More

โ€โ„๏ธŽ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’”๐’•โ„๏ธŽโ€
โ„๏ธŽ1โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ2โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ3โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ4โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ5โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ6โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ8โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ9โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ10โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ11โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ12โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ13โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ14โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ15โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ16โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ17โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ18โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ19โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ20โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ21โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ22โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ23โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ24โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ25โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ26โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ27โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ28โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ29โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ30โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ31โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ32โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ33โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ34โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ35โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ36โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ37โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ38โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ39โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ40โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ41โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ42โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ43โ„๏ธŽ
๐ด๐‘›๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก

โ„๏ธŽ7โ„๏ธŽ

1.9K 60 40
By Elisabethhhh_

Edited! 

After the intense scene between me and Vincent, he didn't say anything during dinner, didn't speak to me, didn't ridicule or make fun of me, and he didn't even say anything when my father complained about the Aaron thing...

My heart was beating fast, and the idea of being away for the weekend comforted me a bit, It was nearly seven o'clock when my eyes cracked open. I sighed stretching my arms out of the covers and felt sorry for leaving my peaceful heaven and go to school. 

Outfit:

 Hair:

I felt love hearts in my eyes as I saw my mom standing by the kitchen counter when I reached the bottom of the stairs, she was still wearing her hospital uniform and I could tell by her voice she was exhausted already. " Good morning, sweety!" 

" Good morning, mom," I smiled before kissing her on the cheek. I grabbed a mug and just before pouring my coffee in it she released a sigh expressing how I shouldn't drink black coffee. but she eventually gave in. 

After my mother had gone to her bedroom. I finished making my pancakes and got a text from Marshall saying he was on his way to pick me up a few minutes later. I replied to his text and started eating. "Good morning, Hudson," Baron said as he entered the kitchen. I seemed to have no idea they stayed the night here.

" Did you guys spend the night here?" I asked.

" Yeah we did," Vinnie said as he walked into the kitchen wiping his eyes. I stood up from my chair before settling my backpack on my shoulders and stood by the counter sipping the rest of my coffee. " Are you going to school like that?" Vinnie asked looking at me up and down.

" Excuse you?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

" he's right that skirt is too short," Chase said.

" Can I see your Ids? Because I m sure none of you is my father."

" it's too short isn't Baron?" Vinnie asked as he gave me an evil look.

" Huh? ... well, it is but it suits her too well, so if she wants to wear it... None of you get to tell her no," he said as he took one of the pancakes on the big plate. 

" Sorry Kids, you're not winning this time. . . . gotta go," I laughed before walking out of the kitchen and walking through my house's front door to Marshall's car, " Morning my lovely Marshaa," I smiled before getting into his car. I put my seat belt on and started telling him what exactly happened the day before until that morning; " ... And today he had the nerve to tell me that I shouldn't go to school wearing this skirt."

At first, he tried to hide his laugh then he failed and laughed loudly, " I think he has a thing for you." He spoke before continuing to laugh. 

" Are you kidding? he hates me," 

" he has a thing for you."

 " You don't understand, he makes fun of me, he mocks me and humiliates me."

" Again he has a thing for you."

" whatever, you still not going with me tomorrow?" I asked trying to change the Vinnie subject, " I told you, I have to go with Garett to clean his campus room after he left it." He answered without taking his eyes off the road. 

" So he's going to live in your house again? How are your parents feeling about that?"

" it's better for him than being homeless I guess."

" I miss him."

" you'll get sick of him, you know his pranks and his jokes."

_

we got to the school parking lot, Marshall parked the car in our usual spot. And somehow Chase, Vinnie, and Baron were already sitting on the hood of Chase's car. How is that even possible. I left before they even get breakfast... Anyway, we reached the school front door and Aaron was waiting for me there with his backpack on one of his shoulders, " hey." I smiled as he stood in front of us. the smile on his face grew before he leaned closer and planted a kiss on my lips. 

 " Uh. . . Aaron, meet Marshall my best friend," I grunted looking at both of them. 

" I know him, we were in sixth grade together."

" Yeah, I do remember that! I'll see you later guys!" Marshall kissed my cheeks before walking away, and when I looked up at Ryan he had a weird look on his face; " Does he always kiss you like that?" he questioned as we started walking in the hallway to my locker. " Yeah, sometimes... Marshall is my best friend," I said as I held his hand.

" Alright," he said as he tightened the grip around my hand and walked me to my locker...

______

"CHASE!"  I yelled for the fourth time before reaching his bedroom, and when I did I swung the door open and yelled his name again, " what?" he yawned, he's getting sleepy and I had just ruined it for him. 

" Get up you're going to drive me to the airport," I said taking his pillow away from him.

" Do me a favor and go get your driver's license," he tiredly spoke as he sat up from his bed and hit me with the pillow. " I don't have to as long as I have a big brother," I said as I slammed his door. 

" We're going to pick up Vinnie because you know he's going with you," he said as he put my bags in the car.

" Yeah, I know."
__

" holly crap, are you moving to Chicago?" Vinnie remarked watching chase take my big suitcase out of the car. I rolled my eyes at his silly comment before; " I have to take all my stuff with me so I don't need anything there.. and one more thing, it's none of your business."

" we have to put some rules," he said as we sat in the waiting room.

" what rules?"

" First, I told Baron that I m going to visit my cousins in Florida, and Chase told him that you're going to visit your grandpa, in texas."

" and why is that, Kio is our friend it's not a crime that we're going to visit him."

" No arguing, and I think you wouldn't like it if Baron got pissed off,"

" Whatever," I said rolling my eyes.

meanwhile, I received a text from Aaron

I felt Vinnie looking at my phone screen when I was answering Aaron, " Boyfriend is worried about you huh?" he asked.

" He's not my boyfriend yet, but yeah he's worried," I said as I put my phone in my bag.

___

Vinnie's Pov:

the plane is finally on the ground, and we're finally there... Jule was sleeping with her head resting on my shoulder and her hand on my chest. She looked so cute sleeping. I wish if the plane never stopped, So I could admire her beauty.

" hey, wake up... Jule... " I lightly whispered,

" what," she yawned rubbing her chocolate eyes.

" wake up, we're here." I said handing her a bottle of water; " drink this." her cheeks were red, her eyes half-closed rubbed by her cute little hands. , and her sleepy voice is 100% hotter.

after doing the routine of any flight, we walked out of the airport and Kio was waiting for us there, " KIOOOO" Jule yelled as she dropped all of her bags and ran into his arms.

" I missed you guys."

" I missed you too bro, how is it going?" I said bro hugging him. " Everything is good, I m really glad you're here guys. I've planned a crazy weekend for us," he said as we walked to his car.

we got in the car, Jule was in the backseats like the princess she is, " Soo,"  Kio said as he started driving. " So?" I said putting my phone in my pocket.

" how's everyone? how's school and everything."

" nothing new, practically you didn't miss anything... except that Jule has a boyfriend," I said looking at her.

" And how did chase approve this?"

" Not you too Kio. and again he's not my boyfriend yet," she said as she hit me with her feet.

" ouch,"

" Alright, alright you went on a date with him?"

" Yes,"

" Do I know him?"

" You do it's Aaron Hull, from our school," she said rolling her eyes.

" well, I hope he treats you well or I m going to rip his head off his body."

end of Pov.

____

we got to Kio's house, his parents were sleeping, " So guys you two will be staying here," Kio informed, guiding us to a room upstairs... " Do you mean that we're staying in the same room?"

" Yeah, I know it's weird but I m sorry, my mom also invited her nephews... So they'll be staying in the other room. but it's fine I guess because you two know each other .. plus it's next to my room,"

I and Vinnie looked at each other, the 'Are you kidding me ' look. " I m so sorry, I really had a big fight with my mother because of that .. she couldn't cancel with them because they're already here when I knew," Kio added.

" But-" Vinnie was about to talk but I interrupted him.

" That's fine," I said as I saw a surprise look appear on Vinnie's face.

" Alright then, have a good night guys. get some sleep because tomorrow morning is going to be exciting" I heard Kio saying while I searched for my phone in my purse.

A💘 is calling! 

Accept|Decline

Hi honey...

Hey.

Did you make it to kio's?

Yeah, we're here!

I was worried because you didn't call me.

Sorry, we just got here.

it's fine. Take care okay?
have fun.

I will thanks.
See you Monday?

yeah, see you Monday.

end of the call.

___

I ended the call and before throwing my phone on the small table next to the couch I was sitting on, I ran a hand through my hair and looked at Vinnie who had a disgusted look on his face, " what ?" I asked while taking my shoes off. 

" Nothing,"

" I'll sleep on the couch, you take the bed." I stated before placing my shoes next to the couch, " And why is that? I don't bite.. plus I m not an animal I can control myself." He replied with a bothered tone. 

" Vin-" 

" Don't Vin me, I apologized for what I did multiple times, you don't have to hold it against me forever," he snapped before walking into the bathroom. And I covered my face with my palms; it seemed like a perfect way to start the perfect weekend. 

I changed my clothes, laid on the bed scrolling down on my phone, and ten minutes later he came out of the bathroom shirtless revealing his abs that make all the girls go crazy. He looked at me before settling himself on the couch. I could tell he was feeling uncomfortable laying in there so; " Listen! you can sleep on the bed," I offered and he looked at me up from his phone. " With me," I added. 

" I'm good!" he shrugged before looking back at his phone.

" Come on don't be stubborn," I added. 

" Okay," 

He laid on his side, and so did I we looked into each other's eyes. . . even though the lights were off I could see his perfect features and his lovely smile. " You know, I've never imagined sleeping in the same bed with you before," he mumbled. 

" I never did too," 

" You did Imagine yourself with Baron though," He spoke nearly in an unfortunate tone.

" Good night, Vincent!" 

" Good night," 

__

Party's outfit:

____

" these are the coolest people you're going to meet in your life," Kio said as we reached the place where the party he told he'd been talking about for the entire day, the music was too loud and we could hear them yelling from the driveway.  

" Kio I forgot to tell you, we've got a Party Virgin in here," Vinnie joked with a ridiculous laugh.

" Fuck you, I m not a party Virgin," I hit his shoulder.

We walked through the front door, Vinnie had his hand around my shoulders, and Kio was walking as if he owned the place, we kept marching until we reached a group of people who seemed to be his new bestfriends; " Guys meet my bestfriends from my old town, Vinnie hacker and Jule Hudson." He excitedly yelled.

 " Guys, these are Bryce, Noah, Anthony Nessa, and josh" he added.

" Nice to meet you guys," I said in a shy tone.

" YELL OR WE CAN'T HEAR YOU," Bryce yelled.

" SHE'S A PARTY VIRGIN,"

" Ow that's my job then, I m The party animal himself, I'll take care of this,"

he gave me a beer, we started drinking dancing, After the third beer I couldn't help myself, I needed more. I kept drinking and dancing till I felt a huge arm surrounding my shoulder and dragging me out of the dance floor . . . . . .

" Who are you?" I hardly spoke as I eyed the person that my wrist in his grip, " Don't worry sweetheart, you'll get to know me too well in a few seconds," he replied and I couldn't really recognize his face, everything was blurry and the room was spinning as he pushed me up the stairs to an empty hallway. 

I m sorry guys I didn't update for 2 days, things are not going well for me these days..

enjoy and don't forget to vote...

And lemme know what do you think about this part?

And I don't know if you noticed, but I've changed the book covered, let me know what do you think.

I Love you all 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 532 35
"Don't start something you won't be able to finish," I threatened. "You're no fun," she pouted, "I want this and you're ruining my moment." *** Zayn...
1M 11.6K 61
๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ........ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘› 1 ๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐ธ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘” ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ...
1.4M 23.8K 51
you and vinnie meet in kindergarten and remain inseparable for YEARS. Both of you have feelings for each other but don't say anything because you're...
899K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...