KuroKen Omegaverse

By SpiceHiromi

If you haven't caught on, this is like my DaiSuga Omegaverse and KageHina Omegaverse stories. Same AU and eve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Not A Chapter

Chapter 50

3.7K 117 32
By SpiceHiromi

TimeSkip: 5 Months Later
Kenma's Pov:

I didn't get to wear a wedding dress. But everything was fine. I was about to get married. I was panicking and my mother came into the room. She smiled at me and I looked down. 

"H-hey mom."

"Everyone's waiting on you."

"I- I know... I- I don't know why I'm so nervous."

"It's natural, just stand up look in the mirror and take a deep breath."

I did as she said and I felt the tiniest bit better. I walked to the beginning of the aisle and I saw Tetsuro. I took a deep breath and walked down the aisle with wedding music playing in the background. I stood across from Tetsuro. He mouthed 'Are you nervous too?' I shook my head and we both snickered. 

Tetsuro said his vows and I almost cried even though we practiced this over 20 times. But I haven't heard his vows. He was usually say gibberish and I would also, to keep it a secret.

"I had to pinch myself everyday leading up to this moment making sure I wasn't dreaming, I had to make sure I was marrying my one true love, my heart's desire, my best friend, my every wish, and the person I want to grow old with. I vow to love you as you love me through every hardship, and all the pain in the world."

"Kuroo Tetsuro, you have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant, and my greatest challenge. But most i-importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me a happier and healthier person. So I am truly blessed to be apart of your life, which as of today becomes our life together." 

I saw Tetsuro tear up and I did too. I sniffed and the pastor kept talking. We said I do and put on our rings. He gave me a peck on the lips and everyone clapped. I giggled and we partied for the rest of the day. When we got home, I paid the babysitter who was watching Kaoru. 

I took him out his crib and he was drooling a lot. I wiped his mouth and put a bib on him. I carried him to Tetsuro and I smiled. 

"That was stressful." 

Tetsuro sat poking Kaoru's stomach, Kaoru giggled as he chewed on his shirt. He was teething right now so he was all drooly. I let Tetsuro hold Kaoru and we walked to our bedroom. Tetsuro put Kaoru on the bed so he could crawl, and we changed. I was beat. Tetsuro went and got Kaoru a teething ring. 

Kaoru chewed on it and I laid on Tetsuro. 

"Well husband how do you feel."

"I feel happy, but I feel very tired."

"I loved your vows."

"Thank you, I didn't expect you to almost cry."

"Well I'm sor-"

He was interrupted by a whine and I blinked confused. 

"Hm... what's wrong?"

"That- that wasn't me."

"What do you mean-"

He was interrupted by another whine and I realized who is was. It was Kaoru, I smiled and put Kaoru in my lap. He kept chewing on his teething ring. Tetsuro looked at me confused and I giggled. 

"Tetsuro... guess what?"

"What?"

"He's an omega.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 8.7K 30
status: completed - omegaverse cafรจ/model AU - aged up AU kiribakudeku no Quirks { I don't own any of the characters from mha/bnha } โ˜•๏ธŽ what will b...
7.1K 34 14
This story have angst, fluff. These are the following ships: Daisuga Kagehina Semishira Iwaoi Bokuaka Kuroken Tsukiyama Sakuatsu Ushiten and etc. I...
1.8M 58.4K 200
Shลyล Hinata a Omega is starting his first year of High school at karasuno. Karasuno is one of the only schools in the region with the Omega program...
441K 15.6K 191
แดแดแด‡ษขแด€แด แด‡ส€sแด‡ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ : ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐  Omegaverse Story about Kuroko and Akashi making a family from Lovers to married couple This is all about Akas...