Chapter 16

Timeskip: 2 weeks later

Kenma's Pov:

I felt really weird about today. Kuroo was at volleyball practice. I was on the phone with Shoyo, he was in heat and Kageyama didn't let him go out. I was editing a video while talking to him.

"Aren't you and Kuro dating?"

"Oh- I don't know... we didn't really talk about it."

"Wah it's been like 2 weeks now!"

"Yeah, but he didn't say anything about, you know what happened."

"You going all heads and heels-"

"AGHH SHUT UP!"

"Anyways you should definitely ask him or something!"

"He hasn't brought it up so neither will I-"

"NoOooOo then it'll never happen."

"It'll happen eventually... all he talked about was the baby."

"Awww it'll be alright."

"Thanks Shoyo."

We kept being in the call for 2 more hours until I said bye and hung up. I finished editing and posted the video. I looked at the time and laid down. I was 10 weeks and 4 days today. I got up and put on one of Kuro's hoodies. I started recording a new game that just came out called Little Nightmares 2. I already played the first game on my channel. After I finished recording, I looked at my Instagram. I realized I never did the Q&A that I wanted to do. I just shrugged it off and I went to go get some apple pie. When I came back with my delicious apple pie I watched YouTube and ate it on the couch. 

It was about 6 o'clock when Kuro came home. I was feeling weird but it wasn't something to worry about. I waved and he walked over to me.

"You alright, you're smell is it a bit off."

"Oh."

"Is everything okay? Did something happen?"

"No everything's fine I just feel weird today, I'm sure it's nothing though."

"You shouldn't ignore that feeling kitten."

"I'll be fine."

He sighed and ruffled my hair. He went to go take a shower and I kept watching YouTube. When he got out he made dinner. I sat up and he brought me my plate. I only ate half of it then I felt a cramp. I whined and Kuro walked to me. It was a bigger cramp than usual and I whined again. I pushed my plate away and Kuro sat beside me. 

"Damn- this cramp hurts really bad-!"

I shuttered and Kuro held my hand. I felt my eyes water from the pain. I looked at him and he was signaling that I needed to take deep breaths. I did as he said and I whined again. When the cramp died down.

"You feel better?"

"Y-yeah, I need to use the bathroom."

He picked me up and I blushed. He put me down in the bathroom. He closed the door, but I could tell he was still standing there. As I used the bathroom I realized I was bleeding. I sighed then I flushed the toilet. I felt another cramp come and I held my stomach. I realized what was happening and I started crying. 

"Ah, shit... no no no NO NO AHH HELP! KUROO! NO!"

I was having a miscarriage, I cried harder and held my stomach. Kuroo came in and he picked me up again. We got in the car and I couldn't stop crying. We booked it to the hospital and they put me on a stretcher.