Chapter 79

SMUT:

TimeSkip: 4 Months later
Kaoru's Pov:

I threw out the litter. It took a while to pottytrain Toasty but we got him pottytrained. Toasty followed me to the bedroom. I laid beside Hikaru. I didn't take a supplement today, I wanted to see how he would react/ I wanted him to fuck me while he was in rut. I laid beside him and Toasty jumped on the bed. He laid in between me and Hikaru. I fell asleep and woke up in pain. I looked around for Hikaru. He wasn't in the room. I sat up and got up. Toasty wasn't near me either. 

I walked to the living room and saw Hikaru sitting on the couch. I blushed and he looked at me. 

"Hey Kaoru... did you run out of supplements?"

"H-help."

I fell to my knees. Hikaru ran over to me and I looked up at him. He was holding his breath and then he gritted his teeth. 

"Kaoru, your smell. I told you what's going to happen."

I smiled at him and he sighed. He went into the bathroom and looked around. Except from the obvious boke, Hikaru does not cuss. But when he went into the bathroom. I heard him cuss under his breath. He slammed the door behind him and I looked at the door in pain. I heard him growl and I flinched. 

"H-hikaru?"

There was a growl in response and I felt a sense of fear. There was a thud and I started to crawl away. The pain of my heat was unbearable as I kept smelling the smell Hikaru was letting out of the crack of the door. Toasty was in his cage sleeping and I sighed. I heard the bathroom door opened and hit the wall. Hikaru walked towards me and I got a good look of him. 

At this point his smell was over the house and I was getting more and more attracted to it. He dragged me to the bedroom by my legs. I was a little scared and started whine. He threw me to the bed and I gulped. He took off my clothes and I looked up at him. 

"H-hikaru y-you're scaring me."

He was breathing heavily and I tried to grab at him. He growled at me then pinned my arms down. I closed my eyes and he plunged into me. I screamed out in pain. He was going way to fast. I couldn't move my hands to try and tell him to stop. After a while, a little more pleasure was come in. Out of no where and he came inside me, a lot. 

I looked at him, I was breathing hard and I tried to move. He growled at me and I whined. I felt my egg being fertilized. 

"S-stop, I'm sorry. It hurts please."

I tried to move again and he growled at me again. We kept like that for 10 MORE ROUNDS. I couldn't feel anything anymore. Hikaru got off of me and he passed out beside me. I couldn't move. Even moving my fingers felt like liftng 8 buildings. I suppose this was all my doing, as he tried to warn me many times not to do this. Even talking hurt.

"H-hikaru..."

I whined in pain. I started to see dark circles in my vision. 

Hikaru's Pov: 

I woke up and looked at Kaoru. Crap, crap, crap, crap. I shook him carefully and he didn't wake up. I started freaking out and I started to cry. 

"Kaoru. Please wake up, babe I'm so sorry." 

I shook him again and he whined. I picked up his unconscious body and I hugged him. I cried and bit my lip.

"H-hikaru....  p-put me down." 

"Babe, oh shit babe, I'm sorry."

"Put me down."

I did as he said and he winced. I got up and got him some water. I got him some pain killers. I walked back to him and he looked at me.

"S-sorry. Can you try to move?"

He nodded and I sighed. 

"Not just your head boke, this is serious."

He looked at me. I put the water down and helped him sit up and winced, then started shaking. I caught him and I started crying. I held him tightly as he was still shaking in pain. 

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"Hikaru... you warned me beforehand, it's not your fault."

"I- I physical harmed you. You're shaking in pain right now, b-because of me."

"No... I have supplements left. I did it on purpose, it's my fault I'm like this. There was no way you could've controlled yourself. Please don't blame yourself."

"You boke!"

I sniffed and let go of him. He kissed me and hung onto his neck. 

"But d-don't put me back down, let me try and stand up."

"O-okay."

I put him on the floor. His feet touched the floor and he still hung on to me. He let go little by little. He smiled at me and I kissed his forehead. He took the pain meds and I looked at the bed. There was blood on the bed. 

"Hey... there was blood."

"How much?"

He looked on the bed and looked at me. I started to get worried and I hugged him.

"Hikaru, it's not that seri-" 

I put hand in between his thighs. I looked at my hand afterwards. He hit me on the head and I let go of him.

"DON'T DO THAT!"

"I was just seeing if there was anymore blood."

"Wait- ba-bathroom, help me to the bathroom..."

"Why what's wrong?"

"You... came inside... a lot."