Chapter 81

TimeSkip: 5 Weeks Later
Hikaru's Pov: 

The captain called for a break and I grabbed my water bottle. Kaoru's plays were off today. I looked at him and he was gagging. He left the gym and I followed him. When I left the gym also he was crouched down on the grass. He glanced at me then threw up again. 

"Woah, woah, woah." 

I ran over to him and I held his hair back. When he stopped, he looked at me. He was breathing heavily and I was very concerned. 

"Did you drink water today Kaoru?"

"Mhm."

"It's really hot today, I think you're dehydrated."

"C-can we leave early?"

"You've missed too many practices, I don't think they will let you."

"Fuck..." 

A teammate of ours came out the gym. He looked at us confused and I talked to him. I then talked to the coach and he let us leave early since he always thought Kaoru was dehydrated. I put him on my back and carried him home. 

Kaoru's Pov:

When we got home, I used the bathroom. As I was washing my hands, I saw the medicine cabinet was open. When I closed it, I remembered what happened. I'm so stupid, after I stopped being sore my worries left and I forgot to check if I was pregnant or not. I took out the opened box of pregnancy test and used one. Hikaru knocked on the door and put the pregnancy test back.

"Kaoru... are you okay?"

"Mhm."

"Come drink so water, and sit under the fan."

"Um okay but I'll be out in a little while, I still feel like puking."

"Okay, babe." 

I waited in the bathroom and I looked at the pregnancy test when it was ready. The line was faint. I grunted bent down over the toilet again. I threw up and I whined. When I stopped throwing, I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet. I looked at the pregnancy test again. The line was still faint. I threw it away then took another one. 

When it was ready, I looked at it and the second line was bold and clear. I covered my mouth and started crying. I opened the door and Hikaru looked at me. I ran over to him and I cried in his chest.

"What happened."

I sniffed and he hugged me. When I stopped crying I looked up at him."

"Are you okay, Kaoru?" I nodded and he looked at me confused.

"Then, why were you crying so hard." I showed him the pregnancy test and his face completed changed. He looked at me and I smiled. He hugged me harder and I giggled. 

"Did you want... a child Kaoru?"

"Yes..."

"Is that why you did that?"

"A little yeah... I wasn't thinking about until afterwards though."

"I'm glad, I've always wanted a child with you."

"You're not going to leave me right?"

"Of course not."

"My parents are going to kill you."

"I think, I'll be in the car when you tell them."

"You better me lucky if my mom doesn't run out the house with a knife."

"AGh, babe you're scaring me."

I giggled and went into the room with the fan. I took my shirt off and Hikaru blushed. 

"W-why are you taking off your shirt?"

"It's hot? A-and it's uncomfortable to wear."

"Uncomfortable?"

I got up and went into the mirror. He looked at me confused. I pulled him into the mirror and he looked at me confused. 

"Do you n-notice anything different?"

"I noticed you went to sleep yesterday in 2.4 seconds."

"Not that, I was tired."

"All you did was go grocery shopping."

"Excuse me, correction I went grocery shopping with a baby in my stomach thank you very much."

"Is that going to be your new excuse now?"

"Yep. But really do you notice anything?"

"Ummm am I supposed to?"

"Yes, you buttshot!"

"Uhhh. How am I supposed to you look perfect like usual."

"Oh shut up!"

"Oh these nipples look a little more plump than the last time I've looked at them."

"T-that's why wearing that shirt was uncomfortable."

"Oh. Makes sense." I was blushing and I turned around. He kissed me and I smiled. 

"You scared me today."

"Sorry... I guess I was moving way to much today for my body, right now."

"Do you feel like throwing up still."

"No. Can you make a doctor's appointment for me."

"Of course."