Chapter 27

So I might be making an IwaOi Omegaverse right now... ANYWAYS

TimeSkip: 1 month later
Kuroo's Pov:

After the whole situation calmed down and everybody shut up. Kenma's channel was doing fine, and my volleyball career was doing good. I had a game 2 weeks ago, Kenma recorded and posted on his channel titled, 'Boyfriend tingz' We won the game, and I wasn't embarrassed. Our relationship was going perfectly and we went on 2 more dates. I saved up enough money to get a dog and a cat. I got home quickly and smiled opening the door. Kenma was sitting on the couch and I went over to him. 

"Hey Kuro..."

"Hey kitten, you seem off you alright?"

"Heat... I picked up some supplements last week."

"Awww okay, do you feel like going shopping?"

"Not really... maybe tomorrow."

"Okay, what do you want to eat for dinner?"

"I- umm I'm going to cook."

"Oh really?"

"Mhm."

Kenma's cooking was actually amazing. I guess he liked my cooking better than his own. I took a quick shower and got out. I took a good look at Kenma realizing that his hair was done. I walked over to him and kissed his forehead.

"Ooooo I like your hair kitten, it's newly dyed and up super cute."

"Thanks... are you hungry?"

"Yep."

Kenma blushed and nodded his head. He walked to the bedroom and I sat down. I was shirtless and had sweat pants. I turned on the T.V and was distracting for a while. I saw in the corner if my eye Kenma walking to the kitchen. I turned my head around and saw Kenma only wearing a white apron. It was tied in the back so I didn't see his ass.

"Fuckkk Kitten."

"What?"

"You're testing me."

"Am I, I'm just cooking dinner."

I got up and walked up to him. He pointed at the middle of the apron that said don't touch the cook. I sighed and kissed his forehead. He made Gyudon and served it to me. We both ate and when we finished he washed the dishes. We ended going at it for a hour or two.

He got up and took a shower. I pulled my pants back up and sighed. I cleaned the sheets and laid down. I got a notification and I saw Kenma had a tik tok. He posted cosplay videos and I got hard. I put down my phone and Kenma came out the bathroom. He was wearing my hoodie and he yawned. He laid down beside me and I looked at him. He took a deep breath and blushed.

"T-tetsuro?"

"Oh... yes?"

"Are you okay with me... with us roleplaying."

"Sure I don't mind."

"I want to do it more..."

"We can."

We fell asleep and in the morning Kenma was in the bathroom. I got dressed and Kenma got out the bathroom and looked at me confused. I walked over to him and kissed his forehead. 

"Kenmaaa are you ready to go shopping today?"

"Mhm."

"Okay okay get dressed." 

He went and got dressed into a blue dressed hoodie. He had a skirt underneath. We walked to the car and I drove to the pet store. Kenma looked at me confused. I chuckled, and I parked. I opened Kenma door and his eyes widened. 

"Are we getting a cat?"

"Yep."

He held my hand, which he hated to do in public so I smiled. He let go of my hand grabbed a cart. I pushed it and he looked around. He grabbed 2 litter boxers, and 2 cat beds, he grabbed a food bowl and a water bowl.  He grabbed a lot of wet foods. He grabbed a BUNCH of different of toys and I smiled looking at him so happy. He grabbed more things that filled the cart and we bought everything. We everything in the car and he looked at me.

"You said you wanted a dog too... are we getting a dog?"

"Hopefully, but if this cat costs to much I don't think I can but it's okay."

"Oh... but you really want a dog... so I'll buy a dog for you."

"Awww... kitten~"

"No no it's okay."

I kissed his cheek and we drove to an pet center. After filing out some papers we got to go in the back and we looked at the different cats. We petted all of them and at the end I looked at Kenma.

"So?"

"That one..."

He pointed at a calico kitten and I snickered at how ironic it was. While he stayed with the calico kitten, I told the main person. I filled out MORE paper work and we were able to take her home. 

They put her into a cage and Kenma held it

They put her into a cage and Kenma held it. As I was filling out the paper work the question about her name popped up. I looked at Kenma and the kitten and sighed.

"So it's a girl. What's her name?"

So can you guys like leave name suggestions... pleaseee <3 byebye