Chapter 12

I was in shock. I slowly and slightly closed my phone. My eyes watered up and I let out a sob. I picked up the stick and looked at it some more. I bit my lip and cursed myself out inside my head. I decided to take another one and I kept sobbing. At the end all the pregnancy test said pregnant and I crouched down still crying. What am I going to do now? How am I going to tell Konoha? How am I going to tell Kuroo? What was going to happen to my YouTube channel? Why am I so stupid? I should've went home when I felt the pre-heat pains. I shouldn't have told him to go inside. I heard the front door open and I hurried locked the bathroom door.

"Kenma? Kenma, baby I'm home~"

"...I- I'm in the bathroom."

"Alright, is everything okay you sound weird?"

"Everything is fine, I was just about to take shower..." 

"Okay baby."

I hurried and collected all the pregnancy test. I didn't know where to hide them. I kept one hidden in my towel and I put all the rests into the bag, I started the water and got undressed. I calmed down a bit from the warm shower. When I got out and I took a deep breath. I put on the towel and hid one of the pregnancy tests in it. I made sure that it wasn't easily seen. I grabbed the bag and opened the door. 

"That was a long shower,"

"Sorry."

I hurried to our bedroom and put the bag in a jacket pocket that I rarely use anymore. I got dressed and hid the other pregnancy test in my extra wallet. I took a deep breath and put the towel back in the bathroom. I walked to Konoha and he gave me a hug.

"Your smell is still unusually are you sure nothing is wrong?"

"I- um nothing is wrong... I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so I'll know what is wrong."

"That's good."

I was completely a lie. I didn't have a doctors appointment. I didn't even deserve a hug from him. I started crying and he rubbed my back. 

"Kenma? What happened?"

"I-I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

"For what?"

"I- I- I'm so stupid..."

"You aren't stupid..."

"I am. I really fucking am."

"Woah you must be really upset. Did you kill someone?"

"No..."

Kill... S-should I get an abortion. I could definitely afford it. But I couldn't kill a child...m-my child. I bit my lip and Konoha eventually picked me up and brought me to the couch. I laid down on top of him and he put on a movie. I tried to watch it but the whole topic kept coming to my head. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to have an abortion but I might've had to. Konoha kissed my forehead and I fell asleep. 

I woke up in the bed. I yawned and I felt terrible already. I got up and grabbed my phone that was right beside me for some reason. I didn't let Konoha know my new password to anything yet so I was fine. I got a missed call from Shoyo. I called him back and I sighed.

"Hey Kenma... You alright?" 

"N-no no... I'm not. I don't know what to do."

"Yeah... Did you tell anybody?"

"No... I- I don't know how to." 

"I'm sorry this is happening to you."

"I have to whisper sorry."

"No it's fine."

"I'm thinking of having an abortion..."

"No you can't!! T-that's so mean!"

"It's an easy fix. Konoha will definitely not want the baby. And I don't know if Kuroo would want the baby."

"But do you want it?"

"... Y-yeah I do."

"Then don't have an abortion!!"

"SHHHH."

"Sorry, but you can't have an abortion if you want the baby."

"How will I take care of it."

"I'll help! And I'm sure Kuroo's going to help!"

"I- I don't think so..."

"Well you should start thinking so."

"Shoyo... I'm going to tell them when I go to a doctor and get an obvious answer and all the facts and stuff."

"I could come with you!"

"Do you?"

"Yeah!! I wanna see my niece or nephew!"

"SHhhhh it probably doesn't even have a gender yet,"

"So you're 6 weeks right schedule an appointment and call me when you do,"

"I'll do it tomorrow."

"Okay~ well I have to go Kageyama is home."

"Oh. Alright." 

I hung up and I made sure Konoha was still sleeping and I yawned. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I was very hungry and had a extreme headache. I grabbed some fruit snacks, and made a bag of popcorn. I turned on the living room T.V and I sighed. I decided to watch Seven Deadly Sins. I eventually fell asleep, when I woke back up I felt like puking. I held my stomach and walked to the bathroom. I didn't throw up so I just felt nauseous. I just used the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

"You alright? Did you eat to much yesterday or something?"

"Yeah I... I think did."

"Awwww baby."

He gave me a hug and I groaned. I didn't really feel like touched and I pushed him away. He looked at me confused. 

"S-sorry I don't want you to catch whatever I have..."

"It'll be okay... well I'm off to work if any happens please~ call me." 

"Alright."

He left and I grabbed a bottle of water. I sat at my desk and started film. It wasn't as good as my other videos so I just posted on my YouTube community tab, Instagram and Twitter. I got up and grabbed my laptop. I put on Seven Deadly Sins again and I sighed. I contacted my doctor, I was able to make an appointment in two weeks. I called Shoyo to tell him.

"Hello?"

"Hey Shoyo."

"The appointment is exactly two weeks from now."

"Great!"

"Yeah yeah yeah you sounded kind of down yesterday what happened?"

"Oh... Kageyama didn't let me cuddle with him cause I annoyed him, but he still let me cuddle with him so I was happy."

"Good tell him if he makes you sad again I'll bite his ear off."

"NoOoOo don't bite earr."

"You're right I should go for the fingers."

"NOOOO!"

"Hehe well I'm about to take a nap talk to you later."

"Didn't you just wake up-"

"I told you to stop stalking me didn't I."

"Sorry sorry."

"Alright bye."

"Bye bye!"