Chapter 56

TimeSkip: 2 Months Later
Kenma's Pov:

"HIKARU YOU JUST KILLED MY RAZOR!!" Kazumi screamed.

"That challenge is harddd." Hikaru sighed, giving the computer back to Kazumi. 

Kaoru giggled watching the both of them take turns playing Genshin Impact. He seemed a bit off today so I was keeping an eye on him. Tetsuro was out of town for a volleyball match so I was watching Kazumi, Kaoru, and Hikaru by myself today. 

"Mommy!!!"

"Yes Kazumi?"

"Can I get 10 dollars so I can get a new character"

"Ask your dad when he gets home."

"Nooo he's going to make me work~~~"

"Exactly."

"Awwwww!"

They kept playing and Kaoru watched. I was on the couch, playing on my GameBoi. After like 20 minutes Kaoru got up and wiped his forehead. 

"M-mom it's really hot in here... can you turn the ac up."

I looked at him confused and then my eyes widened. I put my GameBoi down and I stood up. Kazumi paused her game and smelled the air. 

"Mommy Kaoru smells weird."

Kaoru started breathing hard and I guided him to the bathroom. I closed the door and he looked at me with tears in his eyes. 

"I know it hurts Kaoru, your in heat right now."

"Oh-"

I gave him some supplements and some water. He whined and took his shirt off. 

"You have to let them kick in first. You remembered what we talked about right?"

"Mhm."

When I stopped smelling his smell, he looked a bit calmer. He let out a sigh and he yawned. 

"Does Hikaru have to leave now?"

"No."

"I-I'm really tired."

"Go take a nap."

"Alright."

I opened the bathroom door and Kaoru went to his room. Hikaru followed him and closed Kaoru'd bedroom door behind him. After like 2 minutes, I checked on them. They were cuddled up close to each other and I sighed. I called Tetsuro and he answered.

"Hey kitten, I just stopped at the store did you need something."

"No, um Kaoru just went into heat-"

"I'm coming home."

"Woah, calm down Tetsuro-"

"Is Hikaru there?"

"Yes-"

"Then, I have to hurry. Hikaru is a young alpha, who's having trouble with dealing and controlling his damn pheromones, and he's around OUR omega son that's in heat."

"Kaoru doesn't want him to go home." 

"What are they doing right now."

"Their sleeping next to each other."

"Okay, okay sorry I freaked out..."

"No, I understand. If your that freaked out about it, just take him home, I'm sure Kaoru will understand."

"Kitten~ I love you."

"I love you too."

He hung up and I went to Kazumi. She looked at me worried and walked up to me. 

"Mommy is Kaoru okay?"

"He's fine,"

"Why was is smell weird?"

"He's in heat."

"Ohhh."

"Are you okay?"

"Mhm. When is daddy getting home?"

"In like 10 minutes, he's bringing groceries home and you have to help him."

"Awww."

After like 10 minutes Tetsuro came home. He put all the groceries in the kitchen and Kazumi started putting them away. He hugged me, then he opened Kaoru's door. Kaoru and Hikaru were both cuddle sleeping. Kaoru moved around then looked at us.

"M-mom? Dad? Is something wrong?"

"Come here Kaoru." Tetsuro said. Kaoru sat up and stretched. He got out of the bed and walked to Tetsuro. 

"Kaoru, you know you can't hang around Hikaru when your in heat."

"But- but mom gave me sup-supplements."

"They'll wear off."

"He won't do anything we're best friends!!"

"Lower your voice, you can see him afterwards."

"But- but-"

Kaoru looked down and then shoved himself through me and Tetsuro. He went into the bathroom, and I glared Tetsuro. Hikaru sat up and Tetsuro cleared his throat. I rolled my eyes and pushed Tetsuro out the room. 

"Stay right here okay Hikaru?"

"O-okay."

I opened the bathroom door and saw Kaoru crying. I grouched down to him and hugged him. 

"Why are you crying?"

"I- I don't know- w-why dad doesn't like Hikaru."

"Yes he does, he just doesn't want Hikaru here when your in heat."

"But- but Hikaru won't do anything b-bad."

"Kaoru, Hikaru doesn't know how to control himself like you think he does."

"Whatever..."

"Do you like Hikaru?"

"Y-yeah, he's my best friend."

"That's- nevermind get up so you can say bye to him alright?"