Chapter 29

Go~ look at my brand new IwaOi omegaverse~ Anyways thank you @Amaris_guerre and @Allison278903 for the puppy's name Brownie.

SMUT:
Kuroo's Pov:

I was very surprised by Kenma's question. He then shook it off like he was joking but I knew he was serious. I smiled to myself and we both started heading home. We took the leash off of Brownie. He ran across the house and Kenma was in the bedroom. I played with Brownie, while cooking. When dinner was ready I went and knocked on the door.

"Kitten~ dinners ready."

"What did you make?"

"Teriyaki chicken and rice."

"I'll be o-out in a while."

"Alright... what are you doing in there?"

"N-nothing."

"Kenma...?"

I opened the door and he threw something in the closet. I was in shock seeing that he was completely naked. He pouted at me and I opened the closet. He closed it and I sighed.

"What's in here Kenma?"

"D-don't worry about it... It's a surprise so you can't see it."

I felt Caramel rub herself against my legs. Kenma got on his tip toes and gave me a kiss. He put on one of my hoodies. We went into the kitchen and he ate a little. He fed Brownie and Caramel, and I washed the dishes. We watched T.V then all of a sudden Kenma ran into the bedroom. The door was locked then he unlocked it. He was in cat lingerie and I blushed.

"K-kenma?"

"Hello master."

"Oh... hmmm you've been a good kitty today."

He started purring and I patted his head. This was my first time role playing so I was very flustered. He sat in front of me and I noticed he even had a tail. 

"Are you ready for your treat."

"Yes master."

"Good boy here."

I took out my length and he started cat licking my length. I started getting hard and he was teasing me. Only leaving licks and I lifted his chin.

"Take it all."

He stuck his tongue out and crawled away. He was kind of swaying his tail and I looked around. I saw a collar on the dresser and a remote. I turned on the remote on 5 which was the biggest setting. He flinched and moaned out.

"AHhhh~ o-okay master~~ t-turn ahhh~~~ ngh- masster~"

I walked towards him and put the collar on him. The remote was still on 5 and he looked up at me. He started deep throating me and I groaned. I turned down the remote setting and he started bobbing his head. He started purring which sent vibrations up my dick. I groaned again.

"Shit good kitten."

I came in his mouth and he swallowed it. He popped his mouth off and I smiled. I pulled the collar and he got on his knees. He started grinding on me and I awed. 

"Lay on your stomach kitten."

He laid down and arched his back. I took the butt plug/ vibrator out. I harshly entered him and he moaned out. I started thrusting at a inhuman speed. 

"AHHH~ Masterr~ AH~ I-I'M GONNA BREAK~!"

He squeezed on my dick and I groaned. He screamed out and I smirked. His toes were curled and he looked back at me.

"MASTER~ MASTER PLEASE~~ I LIKE WHEN YOU'RE ROUGH WITH ME~~!"

I adjusted his hips and he screamed out. He came unexpectedly and told me to keep going. I straightened his back out so he wasn't hurting himself. 

"M-MASTER~~! C-COME COME INSIDE ME PLEASE~~!"

I felt my climax becoming unbearable and I leaned down. I bit down on his scent glance, I licked the blood off his scent glance. I came inside him and he quietly moaned. 

"K-kuro~"

"Aww no more master."

"Sh-shut up..."

"Are you alright."

"Shock."

"You're in shock?"

"Mhm."

"Awww. That's okay."

"Master, we're you satisfied with you're experience"

"Very..."

"Good, now pull out of me pleaseee."

"Okay okay."

I pulled out and Kenma rubbed his scent glance. He squealed and I looked at him. 

"What?"

"You can't mark me and come inside!"

"Why not?"

"B-because it's like too much."

"We'll I didn't break you so."

"Sh-shut up!"

He took off the lingerie and put on some of my underwear. He laid on my chest and I squeezed him. He whined and I kissed his forehead.

"I- thank you Kuroo."

"You're welcome?"

"I- I love you."

"Hm, I love you too."