Chapter 54

More TimeSkips cause why not <3

TimeSkip: 6 Years Later
Kuroo's Pov:

As I got breakfast ready, I felt a glare on me. I looked around for Kenma, he was still in the bathroom. I looked at Kazumi, our four year old daughter. Kaoru was six, and Kazumi was four. She just started eating her oatmeal. So it was Kaoru who was glaring at me. I gave him his oatmeal and looked at his angry face. 

"Hm? Buddy what's wrong?"

"You hurt mommy."

"What are you talking about, I would never hurt mommy."

"But- but you did. Cause- cause I woke up last night and I went to get water and I heard mommy screaming."

I took a deep breath and I saw Kenma walk into the kitchen. He had blush on his face and he looked away from the kids. Kaoru got up and tried to push me away. 

"Go away daddy," He said grunting. Kenma blushed and he crouched down to Kaoru. I didn't hear what he said to Kaoru but he walked away from me and started eating. This time Kenma glared at me. When both the kids finished eating, I took them to school. When I got back, Kenma glared at me again.

"Kitten~ It's not my fault."

"I told you to wait!"

"I couldn't you were being so cute."

"I was going to sleep!"

"No you were being all cuddly and adorable."

"You're such a buttshot."

"But you're the one who couldn't keep their voice in."

"Shut up, I should've let him hit you."

"How rude, what did you even tell him?"

"All I told him was that you didn't hurt me and to go sit down."

"Awww so cute."

"I will literally drown you in soapy water."

"That's murder."

"And?"

"So mean~"

I sat beside him as he played Mortal Kombat. After a little while, Kenma's phone went off and he answered it. 

"Hello?"

"Yes,"

"Oh alright we'll bring her a change of clothes." 

"Okay, thank you."

He hung up and sighed. I looked at him confused.

"Kazumi is potty trained..."

"What's wrong kitten?"

"Kazumi peed on herself."

"I'll drop off her clothes for you-"

"No, I mean you can come, but I got it."

He put some of Kazumi's clothes in a bag. He put some shoes on and I did the same. I drove us to their school. We gave Kazumi's teacher the bag of clothes and I saw her waving in the back. When we walked back, Kaoru hugged Kenma's leg.

"Kaoru, why aren't you in class."

"Cause- cause I saw you! And I wanted to give you hug."

"You have to go back to class."

"I don't want to cause- cause the work is boring."

"If you don't go back to class you won't see Hikaru this weekend." 

"Awww but- but-"

"No buts 1,2-"

"Okay, okay."

He got off of Kenma and walked to his classroom. We drove back home and I made us some food. After we ate he went off to his desk and I sighed. I went on a gym. A couple of hours later, I picked up the kids and I saw that Kenma was cooking dinner. I smiled and Kazumi hugged Kenma. Kazumi had lisp and it was maybe the cutest thing ever.

"Mommy! Daddy! I thaw you at thool today!!" (Mommy! Dadd! I saw you at school today!!)

"Kazumi what did we say about using the bathroom hm?"

"I-I'm thorry the teacher the thaid I can't go to peepee, the thaid the was working."  (I-I'm sorry the teacher she said I can't go to peepee, she said she was working) I sighed and patted her head. She didn't have bedhead like me and Kaoru. She went and did her homework which consisted of her writing the letter H, 15 times. 

Kaoru did his homework also. I checked it and it was correct. I added a question on the back of it and told him to the answer it. The question was 2x2. He looked at me confused.

"Daddy what's this?"

"A more fun question, since the other ones are too boring."

"Okay... what is it?"

"Multiplication."

"Woah... my big kid friend does that."

"Do you know how to do it?"

"Mhm 2 times 2 equals 4."

I was very surprised and Kenma snickered. He put the paper in his bag. I kissed Kenma's cheek and he finished dinner.