Chapter 82

SMUT:
TimeSkip: 3 weeks later
Kaoru's Pov:

I waited in the waiting room. Hikaru held my hand and I blushed. We just got out of a doctors appointment and we were waiting on getting the ultrasound. We also planned on telling our parents today. Hearing our baby's heartbeat today just made me breakdown and cry. 

The doctor called our name and gave us the ultrasounds along with some medicine for me and paperwork. Hikaru and I drove to his parents house. I knocked on the front door. Kageyama-chan opened the door and he smiled. 

"Well this is a surprise, you two haven't visited me in years."

"Hi Kageyama-chan."

"Oh come inside, come inside."

He opened the door wider and we walked in. Kageyama-san said hi to the both of us. Toshio was in college. 

"So I know you guys didn't just come to check up on us, what's wrong."

I handed the ultrasounds to Hikaru, and he handed it to his mom. He gasped and looked at the both of us. He hugged Hikaru and Kageyama-san walked over to us. He looked at the both of us and he shook his head. He chuckled and patted both of our heads.

"Good luck, taking care of a baby is hard."

"Thank you, dad,"

We let them keep an ultrasound. Kageyama-chan even gave me an old blanket of Hikaru. I thanked them and we walked to the car. 

"Awww it's little Hikaru's blankie."

"S-shut up."

I giggled and we drove to my parents house. I knocked on the door and dad answered. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. We walked Midori ran up to me. 

"Auntie, Uncle!"

She hugged my leg and Hikaru picked her up. Midori had taken my old bedroom since Kazumi stilled lived with Mom and Dad. 

"Midori, can you go get your mommy."

She nodded and Hikaru put her down. Mom came out of his room and I heard Hikaru gulped. Kazumi came out her room. I gathered everyone in the living room and Hikaru hid behind me. I passed out the other ultrasounds. 

"You're pregnant?" Kazumi asked me.

"Mhm."

Dad hugged me and patted Hikaru's head. Kazumi gasped and Midori looked at the picture. 

"Eh- what's that." Midori asked pointing at the ultrasound. 

"It's the baby in auntie's stomach." Kazumi answered. Midori gasped and oooed. I looked at my mom and he walked to the kitchen. I saw him pull out a knife and Hikaru hid behind me again. He put the knife down and smiled.

"Mom! Mom! It was planned!"

"Oh, okay."

He smiled and hugged me. I can tell he glared at Hikaru and I snickered. My mom gave me some tips and Midori drew a picture of our baby. I giggled as she gave it to me. I saw dad talking to Hikaru. We ended up eating dinner there. When we left, we had two ultrasounds left. 

"I didn't expect your dad to be so... calm about it."

"Same, I thought my mom to be more calm, but he almost killed you so."

"Yeah..."

We came home and he drew me a warm bath. When I got out the bath and walked to the bedroom. When we were in bed, I saw Hikaru glancing at me and the ultrasound he was holding. 

"Is something worrying you Hikaru?"

"No."

He put the ultrasound he was holding in his wallet. I blushed and he sighed. He put me on his lap and started kissing me. He put me on my back lightly and I looked at him confused.

"Hikaru... I'm too tired."

"I won't take to long, I promise."

"Fine." 

He took my shirt off and kissed around my neck. I was breathing heavily as he was kissing my scent gland repeatedly. He slid my pants down and entered me slowly. I hummed and he kissed me again. He ended up giving me a hickey on my neck. He started thrusting inside me slowly. My moans correlated with his thrust. We he thrusted came inside me he bit down on my scent gland and I gasped. He just marked me. He licked up the blood, then pulled out of me. 

I smiled and looked at him. I felt my scent gland feeling the bite mark. He kissed me again and I sat up and hugged him.