Chapter 26

Before you start reading I would like to say, I AM TEMPTED TO MAKE A IWAOI OMEGAVERSE SO IF ANY OF Y'ALL ALSO WANT A IWAOI OMEGAVERSE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE COMMENT. So anyways enjoy UwU. <3

Kenma's Pov:

After I finished my breakfast, Kuroo washed my dish and he went for a run with Koutarou. When he left, I went to my desk and started to work. To my surprise I had more subscribers than I had before I started that live stream. I looked at the comments of Konoha's video and saw a lot of good comments. Everything Konoha said was true and he even kept Kuroo a secret. I looked on my Instagram and saw a lot of comments on screenshots of games I took. I decided to look presentable for a while and I made another stream hopefully Kuroo would come home and I could present him. 

"Yo y'all are fast hello."

"Okay so I'll just be playing a game this stream..."

I started a random game and started playing it. I looked at the comments and ignored them and kept playing the games. For like 20 minutes I heard the door open and I kept playing. I looked at the camera but still kept playing. Kuroo came inside and I looked at him.

"Oh are you recording?"

"Streaming."

"Oh sorry."

"Say hi."

"Oh uh okay."

He walked in front of the camera and waved. He left the room and looked at the comments. 

'YOOOO DEADASS?'

'Bro my brother loves that volleyball person'

'IS THAT KUROO TETSURO' 

'Not kenma dating a famous person-'

'Now imagine if that was Kenma's BROTHER or smth like we would look so damn dumb ngl.'

'Is that boyfriend.'

'Yo I've seen his ass before'

'Okay boyfriend is HAWt but was does his ass have a damn rooster in his hair.'

'bawk bawk kenma boyfriend'

'Yo was that boyfriend reveal?'

'Tell him to come back I need his face~'

'Okay so my brother plays volleyball and he basically loves Bokuto and Kuroo-'

'YO HE OUR BOYFRIEND NOW BOOTGANG'

'Eww he looks hot asf.'

'Kenma went from background character to captain of a volleyball team 10/10'

'AYOOO I KNOW HIS ASS.'

'Oop- *some random link of Kuroo playing volleyball*

I kept playing and I ended the stream 10 minutes later. I started watching random YouTube videos and then took a nap in Kuroo's hoodie. I woke up with Kuroo sleeping in front of me. I yawned and sat up, I looked at the time and it was 3 in the morning. I made myself some coffee and decided to go play Digimon. I played and leveled up until the sun came up. I was on my 5th cup of coffee and Kuroo woke up. He wiped his eyes and looked at me. 

"Kitten?"

"Oh good morning."

"How long have you been awake?"

"Since uh 3."

"Come to bed, now~"

"No thanks I'm about to level up."

"Kenmaaa I miss my kitten~"

"Too bad."

"But- I love you."

"Good job."

"Don't you love me backkk."

"Probably."

"Huh, just- just come to bed pleaseee can we cuddle."

"No."

"But I wanna cuddles."

"Go cuddle a toothbrush."

"Your toothbrush?"

"You're weird."

He got up and saved my game. He unplugged it, picked me up and laid me down. I whined and turned away from him. Kuroo put his legs over mine and I realized something was wrong with him. I turned towards him and looked at him mad/confused.

"Are you... okay?"

"Hm, oh yeah just wanted cuddles."

"Um... you just seem off, like um really protective."

"Do I? Sorry if it's making uncomfortable but I just wanna stay like this for a while,"

"Do you want to talk about it."

"I guess, but it's pretty weak of me."

"That's okay."

"Well... you know how you introduced me to your channel right?"

"Yeah."

"And I have a pretty big fanbase so you know I myself got a lot of questions about you and that- that asshole just had to tick me off today. And I tried to ignore it but I just can't and it's super fucking annoying."

"Daishou? You still talk to him?"

"No he just still bother me... since we are both alphas he kind of goes for my sinificant others as a way to fuck with me and he talked shit about you and just it would get anybody mad. But he did it to my ex's and I didn't really have a problem about it but him talking about you really really just-"

"calm down you ain't gon have no boyfriend if you keep squeezing the life out of me."

"Ah, sorry sorry, he just pushes my buttons man."

"You're so old."

"I AM ONE YEAR OLDER THAN YOU KENMAAA."

"Yeah and you say stuff like oh he pushes my button and no need to toot my own horn."

"Whatever you're so mean."

"...Oh I think I understand now"

"Huh?"

"Gosh I get this from you,"

"From me what, I'm so confused."

"You're like a cat, but not a very confident one so since I'm something you can like protect and keep as your own another predator like uh Daishou trying to take me away gets my master very very protective."

"1. Yes you get that from me, the comparing thing... 2. You might want to get up unless you actually feel comfortable with my boner on your leg"

"Wow, you get hard easier than I thought."

"No, no you're just so cute my dick can't handle it."

"I regret saying that now."

"As you should. But, yeah you're right... it's uh an attachment issue I think I don't know how I got it but yeah I just want you very close to me right now."

"Sorry... you're dick is in the way."

"Noooo pleaseeee"

I got on top of him and rolled over him. I put my legs around him and I purred.

"D-damn... you're just the cutest thing."

"I will snipe you right now."

"Sorry sorry, hey were you serious about the pet thing yesterday?"

"Very I want a cat!"

"Mmmmmh after one condition."

"If you get in cat lingerie and let me fuck you in it one day."

"WHAT IS WRONG WIT CHU'"

"Hey don't discourage a man from having dreams."

"Filthy, go bathe your soul is salt water."

"Noo kitten I'm sorry."

"SHHHHH"