Chapter 60

TimeSkip: 4 Days Later
Kenma's Pov:

We finally got home and I passed out in the bed. When I woke up it was 2 in the morning. I went into the kitchen and got me some chips. I looked at the couch and saw Kazumi. She was sleeping on the couch. I walked over to her. I smiled slightly and shook her. She blinked awake then looked at me confused. 

"M-mom?"

"Sleeping on the couch is bad for your back you know."

"Oh, I'll go to my room-"

"You okay? You seem off."

"I'm fine... I just feel sleepy."

"Well go get some sleep." 

He got up and went to his room. I went into my bedroom and I saw that Tetsuro was awake. I sat in his lap and he kissed my forehead.

"So, how do you feel."

"Happy. Now that all the stress is off."

"The trip was fun."

"All the conflict got solved, the trip was relaxing, nobody got hurt." He kissed me and I opened my chips. I started eating. 

"Kitten... our children is beautiful just like you."

"Don't you go getting sappy on me."

"Can't help it."

"You're making me nervous... your not d-dying are you."

"No, no... I just I don't remember the last time we just sat down like this before you had Kaoru."

"Oh... yeah. I'm sorry Tetsuro..." 

"It's alright."

"What did you want to talk about."

"I mean... our future really."

"You're really making it seem like your dying."

"I'm not I promise. I would never die on you,"

"I will never die on you... again." He sighed then snickered. I just kept eating my chips and he kissed my cheek.

"I had to pinch myself everyday leading up to this moment making sure I wasn't dreaming, I had to make sure I was marrying my true love, my heart's desire, my best friend, my every wish, and the person I want to grow old with. I vow to love you as you love me through all the hardship, and all the pain in the world." 

I smiled and felt myself tearing up, just like I was when he said his vows the first time.

"Kuroo Tetsuro, you have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant, and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier and healthier person. So I am truly blessed to be apart of your life, which as of today becomes our life together. 

"I tear up every time, kitten."

"I do too~"

"Heh heh."

"I love you Tetsuro."

"I love you too Kenma."