Not A Chapter

So... looking back I think I may need to explain Kenma and Konoha's relationship. You don't have to read this if you don't want to this is me just explaining the two of them in a relationship, and giving information on the two of them. 

So basically, Kenma and Konoha's relationship in my head is a little bit based on Yoonbum and Sangwoo's relationship from Killing Stalking.... I know, I'll leave now. 🕳🚴‍♀️ 

But realistically I was trying to get the reader the idea that Konoha knew very little about Kenma, therefore Kenma knew very little about Konoha. Kuroo was trying to fix their relationship but he came to realize that their relationship wouldn't work out, like at all.  

Stick with me here Konoha has the same disorder as Sangwoo called ASPD (Antisocial Personality Disorder). Kenma has Anorexia Nervosa, Anxiety, and Depression. (His heats are also unpredictable). 

Konoha himself does know when he's manipulating and when he's generally being serious. But by the time he was being serious Kenma already was starting to develop feelings for Kuroo, and starting to feel unsafe around Konoha. So... many k names  

Also in chapters 90-97  I was trying to get the reader to know that Konoha isn't just some shitty guy, which he totally is but I was trying to get the reader to know that he has some type of disorder. 

Kuroo in the situation was trying to help Kenma understand Konoha better, but after they 😋, he realized that there was something wrong with Konoha cause he knows Kenma wouldn't just do something like that even if he was in heat. His suspicions were correct after Kenma told him what happened, with the whole pregnancy. 

Also Konoha did punch Kenma's stomach which caused his miscarriage. Kenma just didn't know since he passed out. And when Kenma came out to the public, Kuroo had figure out all about Konoha and forced him to tell the public about his disorder. That was the first time Kenma had ever heard about it. 

Okay so about chapters 90-97, Konoha slowly came to learn about Kenma and his Anorexia Nervosa etc. He started to feel guilty for cheating on Kenma and tried his best to treat Kenma better. But if you read the story we know that didn't turn out well. 

When Kenma started living with Kuroo he started to realize how better his relationship was with Kuroo instead of Konoha, even before the whole pregnancy incident. 

So in conclusion their relationship was not able to work even if they had been together for 3+ years. It was nobodies fault and Kuroo was just Kenma's savior. Nobody was the bad guy there was just bad choices and shit. Well I hope you still enjoyed the story though <3