Chapter 48

TimeSkip: 4 weeks later
Kenma's Pov:

"Tetsuro you don't have to come we'll be fine-"

"Nope, come on."

"I'm just meeting up with Shoyo." 

"And?"

"..."

"Exactly let's go."

Me and Shoyo ended up meeting later than we wanted to, but it was fine. Kaoru was 7 weeks old now (2 months). Shoyo said that Hikaru was 13 weeks old (3 months). But other than that I there was something about Tetsuro. Since we both haven't gotten very much sleep, we've been both letting our parent instincts take over. Like me checking on Kaoru randomly, and me holding him a lot. But Tetsuro has gotten overprotective. I've seen him overprotective like this before (Texting Konoha). 

I sighed and decided to deal with it. I walked to the spot we're meeting at. Tetsuro sat on the nearest bench with Kageyama. I walked over to Shoyo. He waved and I smiled.

"Hey, Shoyo"

"Kenmaa hi!"

"How have you been?"

"Tired haha, you?"

"Tired."

"Awww Kaoru looks so cute."

"Hikaru does too. What is he like?"

"Oh he's very hyper!"

"Kaoru is quiet unless he wants something."

Shoyo giggled. He had Hikaru in a stroller also. I cleared my throat and glanced at Kageyama and Tetsuro sitting on the bench. 

"Oh yeah... look!"

He showed me a ring. I smiled and clapped. 

"Kageyama proposed 2 weeks ago."

"I had to take my ring off because it was getting to tight around my fingers when I was pregnant. But yours looks so shiny!"

"I know~ About your ring... have you guys even thought about your wedding?"

"Right... I think Tetsuro has, but I don't know for sure."

"Kaoru looks just like you!"

"Hikaru looks like Kageyama, but he has your eyes."

"Yep."

Hikaru was playing with a toy. Kaoru was probably sitting there staring at everything. 

"Hey Shoyo have you had a problem with Kageyama being overprotective."

"Yeah a little bit... but it's fine really."

"Oh alright."

"Can I hold him?"

"Only if you let me hold Kaoru."

"Deal."

I picked up Hikaru and he looked at me confused, he looked at Kageyama and Tetsuro, then he smiled at me. I smiled back and poke his stomach. I looked over at Kaoru. He was also smiling at Shoyo. Hikaru was giggling and I poke his stomach again. 

After a minute or two I put Hikaru down. Shoyo put Kaoru down also and I smiled. 

"Did you want to get something to eat?"

"Um sure why not."

We walked over to Tetsuro and Kageyama. We went to the nearest restaurant. Both Kaoru and Hikaru got hungry. Tetsuro fed Kaoru a bottle we packed beforehand. I noticed that Shoyo was breastfeeding in public. He was so brave to breastfeed in public, I could never. I ate a salad and I noticed Tetsuro was staring at me.

When we got home, I changed Kaoru diaper and Tetsuro came in the room.

"So what did you talk about?"

"Nothing."

"Aww is it a secret?"

"Yep."

I threw away his diaper and went to go wash my hands. When I got back Tetsuro stopped me and gave me a kiss. I blushed and looked at him confused.

"What's this all about."

"Me missing you."

"Hm?"

"I'm happy, you've been eating really healthy and everything. Our son is healthy, and my mother offered to take care of him tomorrow."

"Why didn't you say that first!"

He kissed my forehead and I pouted. I remembered what I said to Shoyo. I looked at my finger and I went to the bedroom.

"What you doing?"

"You'll see. Is mama Fumiko going to pick up today?"

"Yeah... I just finished packing a bag for him."

I grabbed the small box Tetsuro proposed to me with. I opened it and put the ring back on. It slid comfortable on my ring finger. I smiled looking at it and Tetsuro put his hands around my waist.

"Does it fit now?"

"Mhm."

"Just making sure."

"Hey... shouldn't we probably make plans for our wedding and stuff."

"We could do it tomorrow. Maybe look at wedding venues and stuff. Oh that reminds me, are you going to wear a wedding stress."

"Depends."

"Depends on what?"

"The dress, I might have to wear a suit."

"I can manage."