Chapter 58

TimeSkip: 3 months later
Kenma's Pov:

"Tetsuro why are you looking at me like that?" 

"Cause you look beautiful."

I blushed and he smirked. We were going on vacation to the bahamas, with Shoyo's family. We were packed and ready. We drove to the airport, and met Shoyo's family. We went through security. We waited for the plane. Everyone talked about what they wanted to do on the trip. 

Kaoru and Hikaru were 17, Kazumi was 15, and Shoyo's other son, Toshio was 14. We got on the plane. It was like an unspoken rule to keep Kaoru and Hikaru away from each other. Kaoru was sitting next to the window, and I was sitting in the middle next to Kazumi. 

"Mom-"

"Hm?"

"Can I have some bubblegum,"

"Sure."

I gave him a piece of bubblegum and he chewed it. He pulled out a pencil and started writing on it. He threw the wrapper behind him. I realized Hikaru was behind him and I rolled my eyes. Kazumi was sleeping. 

When we got off the plane, Tobio drove us to the airbnb we was staying in. There were 4 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms. I put my stuff down in this other room. Tetsuro put his things in the same room. 

"You okay kitten?"

"Tired, hungry,"

"Well, let's hurry and get situated. So we can figure out what to eat."

"Mhm."

We walked out the room. The kids were walking around and looking at all the other rooms. 

"Mom! I can share a room with-"

"Your sister, yep."

"B-but, I want to-"

"Too bad~ You can't share a room Hikaru."

"We won't do anythingggg."

"Your rooming with your sister the end."

"Whatever."

He went into the room and Kazumi followed him. Toshio went into the last room with Hikaru. After everyone got situated, everyone went into the living room. They were talking about what to get to eat. Kaoru obviously had an attitude so he didn't say anything.  

Soon everyone decided just get Dairy Queen that was down the street. We all walked down to the Dairy Queen. Everyone ordered and we ate at the Dairy Queen. When we finished eating we headed back to the airbnb. Everyone headed to bed and I tucked myself into bed. 

"Hey... Tetsuro, don't you think were being to hard on them?"

"I knew you were going to say that. Kitten we're just trying to adjust to them being active. They're really not suppose to be doing that."

"I- I know, they both said they were safe, and it was only one time." 

"Alright, then go talk to the both of them."

"I can't just-"

"Kitten everyone feels the same way your fine."

"Oh okay."

I got up and saw Hikaru and Kaoru in the kitchen. They were talking to each other. They stopped talking to each other and scooted away from away from each other. 

"What were you two talking about?"

"W-what we were going to do tomorrow."

"Which is?"

"Going to the clear water beach right?"

"Yeah." 

Kaoru looked down at and Hikaru held his breath. 

"Look, I'm personally okay with you guys together... and I'm okay with you guys being safe when you sleep together-"

I walked over to Hikaru and grabbed his collar. 

"But goddammit, if my son gets pregnant you won't live to 25 do you understand me?" 

"YESSIR!"

"Good, than goodnight. Go to sleep early."