Chapter 1

Kenma's Pov:

"I'm going to Kuro's."

"Tch. Are you cheating on me?"

"I'm not he's my bestfriend."

"Yeah yeah just go."

I rolled my eyes. My boyfriend Konoha and I have been together since my 2nd year of college. Konoha and Kuro were roommates and I ended up dating Konoha. I put my coat on, I grabbed my phone charger, and my DS. I grabbed a small red bag. I gave Konoha a peck on the lips and he smiled.

"Bye Kenma~"

I waved and walked to Kuro's house. I came up to his apartment. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Kuro."

"Kenma?"

He said opening the door. He had his cheeky smile on his face.

"Kitten~~ you remembered."

".... happy birthday Kuro."

I said giving him his present. He opened the box and saw it. I gave him a watch from my super chats subscriptions. I watched him put him on and he smiled.

"I didn't think you'd remember."

"You say that everytime, my birthday isn't that far from yours."

"Yeah yeah yeah it's cold come inside."

I walked inside his apartment. A wave of calmness came over me. I walked to his room and took off my shoes and my coat. I sat on his bed and started The Legend of Zelda. After a while Kuro came back with chips and soda.

"Did you eat lunch?"

"No."

"Kitten~"

"I was live streaming."

"Mhmm cmon let's watch a movie."

"...okay"

"Hey, you okay?"

"Y-yes."

We watched the whole movie series of the Hunger Games. I fell asleep and woke up in my own bed. I bit my lip as a wave of heat came over me. I got up slowly and went to the bathroom. Konoha came towards me.

"The fuck Kenma?"

"What... could you give me a second."

I took a supplement and he crossed his arms. I looked at him confused.

"Why are you mad?"

"Going to another's alpha's house before you go into heat?"

"It's his birthday."

"Tch. You don't even remember by birthday."

"... Y-yes I do..."

"Then why didn't you give me a present huh? You didn't even say happy birthday!"

I stepped back and started sweating. I bit my lip. He stepped forward and pinned me to the wall.

"Okay fine I forgot your birthday, but Kuro's been my friend for more than 20 years."

"Tch. Okay but he's your FRIEND I'm your damn boyfriend."

".... get off me."

"No."

"You know my heat comes at unexpected times, it's not my fault."

"That's what you always say."

He lifted my chin and kissed me. He let go of me and I walked backed to bed. I saw my phone and texted Kuro.

Text Messages:

Kenma: Sorry.

Kuroo: What do you mean I've never minded taking you home🥺💕

Kenma: Your an alpha I know my smell effects you.

Kuroo: Don't worry about me, did you take your supplements🥺

Kenma: Yeah.

Kuroo: Good well I gtg to sleep, don't stay up too late okay 💫

Kenma: Gn✨

I put my phone down and got onto my computer. I started editing some of my videos. I saw Konoha come into the room while it was around 1 a.m. Once I finished editing the video it was 7 in the morning. I got into bed and cuddled next to Konoha. The sun was already up and I yawned. I grabbed my phone and I saw a text from Kuro. He texted me an hour ago.

Text Messages:

Kuroo: Good morning kitten make sure to eat breakfast💕

I smiled and felt a warm feeling in my heart. I put my phone down and closed my eyes.