Chapter 24

SMUT
Kenma's Pov:

Today was a great day for me. Which was hard for me to say most days. Kuroo smirked at me and I blushed. When we got back to the hotel room, I turned my phone off. I rolled on the bed and Kuroo laid beside me. I looked at him confused and he looked at me like he had a plan. 

"What?"

"Kitten~"

"What?"

"Can you give me head~"

"R-right... um sure?"

"It's okay if you're bad at it."

"Sh-shut up."

I got in between his legs and blushed. He patted my head as I looked up at him. I unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers. I didn't really look at Kuroo's length before but I did not. I blushed harder seeing his was 8 inchs long. 

"Take your time."

He wasn't hard and I gulped. I touched his length and jerked him off. I looked up at him and he sighed.

"You have to put your mouth on it Kenma."

"But- you're not hard?"

"Well then make me hard kitten."

I nodded and sat up. I put my arms around his neck and started grinding on him. I haven't really done this before so I was really embarrassed. Kuroo chuckled and helped me grind on him. He was breathing hard and I left a hickey by his scent glance. I felt his dick harden beneath me. I stopped and laid back down between his legs. I gulped and started licking his length. It tasted salty as I expected and kept making eye contact with him. I then played with his tip with my tongue. 

"Are you teasing me?"

"Mhm."

Kuroo sighed. I put his tip in my mouth. I started deep throated him and I choked a bit. He hummed and cursed under his breath. 

"S-shit take your teeth off."

I hummed and did as he said. I started bobbing my head. After like 10 minutes he came into my mouth. I took my mouth off with a pop and his eyes fluttered. 

"Did I do well?"

"Heh yeah."

Kuroo took off his shirt. I did the same and Kuroo pinned me down. I gasped and felt Kuroo pulled my pants down. He smirked and laid beside me. He grabbed my waist and I flinched.

"W-what are you doing?"

"A new position."

"P-position?"

"Don't worry."

He lifted my leg and he hummed. He slowly entered me and I flinched. I moaned a little and covered my mouth. I curled my toes as he started thrusting harshly. I didn't really like this position but I didn't mind it either. I felt Kuroo's breath on my neck and I felt my eyes water from pleasure. I held in my climax. 

"Ah~ I can't- I can't hold it in~"

"Alright then come."

"I have to let you come f-first..."

"Ohhhh ngh- you... you want to wait for me?"

"P-please come master..."

He cursed and came on my back. I immediately came afterwards and he chuckled. He let me go and I fell down on my stomach. Kuroo was breathing heavily and I moved closer to him. He put his arm around me and he gave me a passionate. When he broke away I blushed and laid my head on his chest.

"You okay?"

"Mhm."

"Tired?"

"Mhm."

I sat up and grabbed my phone. I turned it on and saw that Shoyo was texting me. I laid back down and yawned. Kuroo hugged onto my waist and I rolled my eyes.

Text Messages:

Hinata: Kenma

Hinata: Kenmaaaaa

Hinata: Kenma

Kenma: Hey shoyo

Hinata: Jesus chile did you die-

Kenma: No probably the opposite

Hinata: What's the opposite? Wait you were living?

Kenma: Yeah

Hinata: Well? What did you do!

Kenma: I went on a date with Kuroo.

Hinata: Awwww

Kenma: Yeah

Hinata: Wait- all night?

Kenma: Oh nah that was smth different

Hinata: OooOoOo okay but same? 

Kenma: Periodddd

Hinata: Chile anyways did you see the video 

Kenma: What vid

Hinata: *sends some YouTube link*

I pressed the link and I saw Konoha. I gulped and started watching it. In the video Konoha stated that he was my ex along with Shoyo photo evidence. I started getting nervous and I took a deep breath. As I kept watching Konoha basically said what said. I sighed then I heard something unexpected. He said in the video that he deserved to get cheated on since he was verbally abusing me. He told everyone that he did punched and it me when I told him it wasn't his baby. He ended the video by apologizing to me and asking everyone to not send any hate and I was shocked. He basically told everything. 

Text Messages:

Hinata: Did you watch it?

Kenma: Yeah

Hinata: Did you look at the comments

Kenma: No I'm to scared and tired

Hinata: Everybody's worried about you and asking for a boyfriend reveal

Kenma: I'll worry about it tomorrow 

Hinata: Jeez how good was it

Kenma: BYE!

Hinata: 😌 bye girlie

I put my phone down and sighed. Kuroo was sleeping and I got out the bed. I grabbed my phone and grabbed my wallet. I put on some clothes and I started texting Suna. He moved to Tokyo with Atsumu and Osamu. Since Sakusa lives in Tokyo, Atsumu moved closer to him and Osamu didn't want to leave his brother, then Suna just moved with him. 

Kenma: Hey

Suna: Hey

Kenma: You got any today?

Suna: Nah sorry

Kenma: Damn

Suna: I restock next week if you want me to put you on the list?

Kenma: Nah it's fine