Chapter 49

TimeSkip: The Next Day
Kenma's Pov:

I woke up feeling better than I ever have in a long time. Tetsuro was sleeping beside me. I felt a sudden urge to go check on Kaoru. But then I remembered he was with Tetsuro's mom. I looked at Tetsuro and laid my head back down. I stretched and yawned. I felt a grip on my waist and I pouted.

"I know you're awake Tetsuro."

"Good morning kitten."

I blushed at Tetsuro morning's voice. It always sounded deeper than it actually was when he slept well. I sighed and Tetsuro cleared his throat.

"I think we need a new mattress."

"Same. But I slept well."

"I'm glad."

"Oh, you do remember..."

"I know. But I don't- I don't really want you to help."

"That's okay."

"Is it... I mean I don't want to cause you- to go into rut or anything."

"Your smell won't be that strong."

"I know... I take different supplements now. So could you pick those up."

"Hm? Why do you take different ones now?"

"C-cause I'm breastfeeding."

"Makes sense. C'mon I'll cook breakfast for us."

He got us and stretched. I got out of bed and I went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and  took my medicine. I peeked out the bathroom. I opened the door slowly and slowly walked to the kitchen. I went to scare him, but he wasn't in the kitchen. I looked around confused then I got scared by Tetsuro.

"Dang it."

"Nice try kitten."

"How did you-"

"I'm not telling you~"

"Mean."

I went to go put on some nursing pads. I took off my shirt and I pouted. I felt Tetsuro's arms around my waist. He was rubbing down my stomach and I blushed. 

"You weirdo."

"How am I a weirdo?"

"Cause you keep feeling me up. Even w-when my nipples are leaking."

"That's not rude to me."

I put the nursing pads on and stuck my tongue. I put another shirt on and ran away from Tetsuro. He chased me and I took some of the bacon of the stove. 

"Don't eat all the bacon kitten."

"No thank you."

I ate another piece and he chuckled. He picked me up and I ate bacon on his back. 

"Mmh."

"I guess the bacon is good then."

"Mhm."

I grabbed another piece. He put me down and I grabbed another piece of bacon. I heard him snickering as I walked away. After I stole some more bacon, Tetsuro put his laptop in front of me. I looked at him confused and I saw he was looking at wedding venues. 

"Did you pick out a date?"

"Somewhere in the fall."

"Like... our birthdays?"

"No between our birthdays."

"November 1st?"

"Maybe. That seems like a good date."

"Actually never mind what about November 6th, November 1st is on a Monday."

"Alright."

Tetsuro set the date on his calendar. I looked at some wedding venues with Tetsuro.

"Would you like to do an outside wedding, or an indoor wedding, or both."

"I wanna do in indoor one."

"Seems cool."

"What do you want to do?"

"I just like the fall theme, and I wanna see you in a wedding dress."

"You're such a buttshot."

"I didn't even do anything."

"They don't make wedding stresses for boys in my size."

"Awww. That's to bad."

I scooted over towards Tetsuro, then I sat in his lap. He smiled and laid his chin on my head. We looked at indoor wedding venues and wrote down the venues we liked.