Chapter 55

More timeskips because I'm running out of ideas.
TimeSkip: 7 Years Later
Kuroo's Pov:

"Come on Kazumi it's dinner time." I said, taking the laptop from Kazumi. 

"What-! I just got Venti daddy~" Kazumi whined. 

"You can play with your Starbucks drink later. It's time for you to eat." 

"But-"

"No buts."

"Mommy?" 

Kazumi looked over at Kenma and he shrugged. He helped her up and told her she could play while she ate. She went into the kitchen and started to make her plate. 

"Kitten~ You can't give into her pleading."

"I wouldn't have if you didn't call Venti a Starbuck drink."

"I swear you and Kazumi plot against me." 

"Maybe..."

I pouted and gave him a kiss. He stretched and then looked around. I tugged my shirt and I looked at him confused. 

"Can you get Kaoru for dinner."

"Alright."

He went into the kitchen and I walked to Kaoru's room. I looked at the closed the door confused. Was he already sleep?  I opened the door slowly and I saw him by the doors of his closet. He was touching himself. We made eye contact then he looked away from me. 

"Sorry."

I closed the door and I blinked. I walked back to the kitchen and saw Kazumi eating while playing her game. Kenma looked at me confused and then walked up to me.

"What happened? You look like you saw a demon."

"I kinda wish I did."

"What happened, and where is Kaoru?"

I crouched down and whispered in his ear. 

"He's in his room touching himself."

Kenma flinched and started to blush. We both sighed and then we heard a door open. Both of us made eye contact with Koaru, he then freaked out and went into the bathroom. Kenma looked at me then tugged my shirt.

"Did you yell at him?"

"No, I just apologized then closed the door."

"You should talk to him..."

"Alright... can you eat something for me please~"

"Fine."

Kazumi turned off her computer and put her plate in the sink. She was stomping the whole time and she went into her room. Kenma snickered and kiss my cheek before making his plate and going into the bedroom. The bathroom door cracked open and I looked at Kaoru. We made eye contact again and I sighed. 

"Come here Kaoru."

He opened the door wider and I put my hands in my pockets. He gulped and walked towards me with his head down. 

"I'm sorry I walked in on you. Just lock your door next time. It's completely normal for you to do that so your not in any trouble." 

"Are you mad at me... you look m-mad."

"Of course not, I'm sorry if I looked a little freaked out your just growing up too fast that's all."

"Does mommy know?"

"Yes. You need to talk to him alright?"

"O-okay..."

He walked to the kitchen and made himself a plate. He ate in his room and I opened the bedroom door. Kenma was looking at something on his phone. I laid down beside him and grabbed onto his waist. 

"Did everything go well?"

"Yes. Your heart is beating fast what's wrong?"

"I just got into thinking... b-both our kids are omegas... I just really hope they don't inherit my wack ass heat schedule."

"Yeah... you had your first heat when you were 14 right?"

"Yeah... it's around the time for Kaoru's heat to start, male omegas tend to need more smell cancelling than pain cancelling but female omegas need more pain cancelling than smell cancelling... should I just start them both off with my supplements-"

"You should get the more pain cancelling just in case."

"Okay..."

"Is masturbating a sign of heat coming up."

"No..."

"So why are you stressing about it."

"In the first heat is when omega start fingering themselves."

"Oh."

"I don't really want him start, right away so I need to get some type of supplements."

"You can look for it tomorrow with him."

"I guess I could,"

"So... get off your phone and come here~"

"Right now?"

"Come here kitten~"