Chapter 77

TimeSkip: 3 Months Later
Hikaru's Pov: 

Ever since the talk I had with Kaoru some months ago, our relationship has just been GLOWING. We've been going on dates, I've surprised him with some many flowers it's not even funny. I've also had to stop myself from mating with him so many times also. Our first date was great. I took him to see the fireworks. Today, I had a surprised for him today. 

I had a little kitten. Just for Kaoru. I unlocked the door and put the cage on the ground. Kaoru came out the bedroom. I looked at him and his face lit up. He covered his mouth and started crying.

 He covered his mouth and started crying

"You got us a cat~"

"Eh- why are you crying."

"Cause I wanted a cat and you got us one,"

I chuckled and hugged him. He wiped his tears and went up to the cage. He opened it and the kitten slowly came out. The kitten was a boy and it started smelling Kaoru. That's when the sudden realization came that this cat was going to steal my boyfriend. I giggled and went back to the car to get the other stuff. It was bags of cat food and litter, also toys and other stuff you need for cats. 

I brought all the stuff inside and Kaoru was petting the cat. The cat walked around smelling every. I put two bowls down and filled it with food and water. The cat went to the bowls and smelt the food before eating. 

"W-where are you going to put the litter?"

"Don't know maybe in the bathroom?"

"Okay."

I put the litter box in the bathroom. After we got everything situated Kaoru was sitting on the couch looking at the kitchen. 

"What am I gonna name you?"

"Or-"

"Shut it Hikaru I'm focusing."

"Okay,  my fault." 

"I'll just name you tomorrow." 

The cat yawned then started licking itself. Kaoru looked at me then blushed. 

"H-hey... thank you."

"No problem babe."

He smiled and I kissed him. I gave him a toy for the cat and he started playing with the kitten. He giggled as the cat jumped up trying to get the string. I took a picture of the both of them and Kaoru yelled at me for it. I made it my home screen and I looked at the time. 

"Hey... I have a question."

"Hm?"

"Have you smelled my heat smell other than when we were kids."

"No... I think you've done a very good job of hiding it."

"...I want you to smell it."

"I can't, if I get to overwhelmed I'll go into rut."

"Has it happened before?"

"Yeah, Toshio had his friend over and she went into heat. After I smelled it I went into rut and she had to go home."

"Wow, when the hell did that happened."

"I was 14, and I remember scaring the lord out my mom."

"Oh yeah... Kageyama-chan said you were sick for a week." 

"Why'd you ask."

"I told you, I want you to smell my heat smell."

"Don't go do anything stupid."