Chapter 25

Smut:
Kenma's Pov: 

I took my clothes back off and sighed. I laid back down and fell asleep. When I woke up, Kuroo was still sleeping. I had an idea and snickered. I got in between Kuroo's legs and pulled down his pants and his underwear. I started jerking him off and he got hard. I started licking him length, then I deep throated him. He woke up with a groan, we made eye contact and he bit his lip.

"D-damn kitten" 

I hummed and started to bob my head. Kuroo came fast and he groaned again.

"Fuckk that's a new way to wake up."

I popped my mouth off and swallowed all of Kuroo's come. He patted my head and I sat up. 

"Well good morning to you too."

"Good morning..."

He gave me a kiss and I blushed. I pulled away and he looked at me confused.

"I- I just s-sucked you off... isn't that nasty."

"Of course not."

He stretched and got up. I did the same and he pulled me to the bathroom. He locked the door and took his shirt off. I started shower water and Kuroo got in. I got naked and got into the shower. I glanced at Kuroo and he was washing his hair. He looked back at me and smiled.

"What did you look forward on me fucking you in the shower?"

"A little bit."

"Maybe we need to start having more than one round then."

"Maybe."

He slowly entered me and I hummed. He held my chest to make sure I didn't fall forward and I put my hands over my mouth. He started thrusting harshly and I moaned out. I squeezed my eyes clothes and I was glad Kuroo's hands were right there. After what felt like 15 minutes I whined realizing Kuroo was holding in his climax so I would also. I whined and Kuroo snickered.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, K-kuroo~ come ah, p-please."

"Hm?"

"I- I can't come before you."

"Hah- why not?"

"C-cause my alpha always needs to come first."

I took a deep breath and Kuroo groaned. He pulled out and came on my back. I came as he did and tried to catch my breath. Kuroo turned me around and gave me a passionate kiss. I closed my eyes and put my arms around his neck. I took a deep breath and looked at Kuroo. 

"Aww kitten you're so cute."

"D-don't call me that."

"Why not you are cute."

"Hmph."

He picked me up and I gasped. I moaned as Kuroo slowly lowered me on his length. I moaned out louder as he started thrusting. I scratched his back and then I covered my mouth. I felt him in my womb and I scratched his back again. 

"Ahh~ Kuroo~ wait agh!"

The pleasure was overwhelming and I came. Kuroo came on my back afterwards. He kissed me and put me down. We cleaned ourselves then we got out. We put back on our clothes and I grabbed my phone. Kuroo turned on the T.V. 

Hinata: Heyyyyy

Kenma: Hey

Hinata: Are you at home?

Kenma: No I just got out the shower

Hinata: At a hotel?

Kenma: Yeah 

Hinata: Anyways are you going to respond cus everybody wants you too.

Kenma: I will 

Hinata: Otay well I'm going back to sleep~

Kenma: Bye

Hinata: Bi bi 

I put my phone down and went back to the bathroom. I used the bathroom. I washed my hands then realized my hair was losing it's spark. I sighed realizing that I had to redye it and I sighed. I put my hair back in a ponytail and I stretched. I walked out the bathroom and Kuroo was standing by the door.

"Oh are you ready?"

"Yeah come on." 

We walked back home. I laid on the couch and Kuroo started cooking breakfast. I put on a more comfortable hoodie. I walked up to him and I yawned. I paused then felt a sadness come upon me.

"K-kuroo."

"Hm?"

"I- um can we stop."

"Stop what?"

"B-becoming intimate for a while."

"Oh. Okay? Why is something wrong?"

"N-no."

"Kitten if something is wrong, you should tell me so I can fix it."

"It's nothing you did! I just um it's p-personal."

"Wait- wait- let me guess this one."

"Guess?"

"The more we sleep together, that little voice in your head will tell you I'm only with you for sex right."

"... H-how? Am I easy to read or something..."

"Nah I've only known you for like 20 years, it's not like I can basically smell your thoughts now."

"But you got it perfectly."

"I've been taking Kenmalogy for 20 years I think I've mastered it."

"Don't say that ever again."

"Noted. But you do know that I'm not only with you for sex right."

"I know... I just don't really want to hear it... cause I know you don't and I would just hate myself for lying to me."

"It's okay. We don't have to do anything for a while until you're horny enough to go at it again."

"HEY!"

"Only telling the truth."

"I will bite you."

"Oooooo go ahead."

"EH- you get on my nerves!"

"Fine fine how many waffles do you want one or two?"

"One."

"Alright."

As I walked I realized how ridiculous I probably sounded. He never really asked for sex, I was the one basically brought it on. I sighed and face planted on the couch. He walked over with a plate and I turned over.

"Sorry... that was stupid."

"Hm? What was stupid?"

"Me asking you that it was stupid, you never... I always gosh I'm stupid."

"Hey don't say that we all have our moments."

"But I-"

"No buts... I know what your talking about and that doesn't mean you still can't ask for a little less intimacy."

"But that-"

"Unless it's your cute butt no buts allowed."

"DON'T SAY THAT!!"

"Now eat all your breakfast it's not a lot."