Chapter 50

TimeSkip: 5 Months Later
Kenma's Pov:

I didn't get to wear a wedding dress. But everything was fine. I was about to get married. I was panicking and my mother came into the room. She smiled at me and I looked down. 

"H-hey mom."

"Everyone's waiting on you."

"I- I know... I- I don't know why I'm so nervous."

"It's natural, just stand up look in the mirror and take a deep breath."

I did as she said and I felt the tiniest bit better. I walked to the beginning of the aisle and I saw Tetsuro. I took a deep breath and walked down the aisle with wedding music playing in the background. I stood across from Tetsuro. He mouthed 'Are you nervous too?' I shook my head and we both snickered. 

Tetsuro said his vows and I almost cried even though we practiced this over 20 times. But I haven't heard his vows. He was usually say gibberish and I would also, to keep it a secret.

"I had to pinch myself everyday leading up to this moment making sure I wasn't dreaming, I had to make sure I was marrying my one true love, my heart's desire, my best friend, my every wish, and the person I want to grow old with. I vow to love you as you love me through every hardship, and all the pain in the world."

"Kuroo Tetsuro, you have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant, and my greatest challenge. But most i-importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me a happier and healthier person. So I am truly blessed to be apart of your life, which as of today becomes our life together." 

I saw Tetsuro tear up and I did too. I sniffed and the pastor kept talking. We said I do and put on our rings. He gave me a peck on the lips and everyone clapped. I giggled and we partied for the rest of the day. When we got home, I paid the babysitter who was watching Kaoru. 

I took him out his crib and he was drooling a lot. I wiped his mouth and put a bib on him. I carried him to Tetsuro and I smiled. 

"That was stressful." 

Tetsuro sat poking Kaoru's stomach, Kaoru giggled as he chewed on his shirt. He was teething right now so he was all drooly. I let Tetsuro hold Kaoru and we walked to our bedroom. Tetsuro put Kaoru on the bed so he could crawl, and we changed. I was beat. Tetsuro went and got Kaoru a teething ring. 

Kaoru chewed on it and I laid on Tetsuro. 

"Well husband how do you feel."

"I feel happy, but I feel very tired."

"I loved your vows."

"Thank you, I didn't expect you to almost cry."

"Well I'm sor-"

He was interrupted by a whine and I blinked confused. 

"Hm... what's wrong?"

"That- that wasn't me."

"What do you mean-"

He was interrupted by another whine and I realized who is was. It was Kaoru, I smiled and put Kaoru in my lap. He kept chewing on his teething ring. Tetsuro looked at me confused and I giggled. 

"Tetsuro... guess what?"

"What?"

"He's an omega.