Pregnant by a Weasley: Fredxr...

Por marauderserafan01

Y/N has spent the summer as usual at the place that she feels home, the burrow. She attends Beauxbatons, and... MΓ‘s

Chapter 1- Y/N Lily Wood.
Chapter 2- Sore Loser
Chapter 3- Egypt
Chapter 4- Charlies assistance
Chapter 5- the hogwarts express
Chapter 6- gryffindor!
Chapter 7- An idea
Chapter 8- Smells like shite
Chapter 9- First game of the season.
Chapter 10- the boggart.
Chapter 11- The trance
Chapter 12- the truth
Chapter 13- Hope
Chapter 14- always
Chapter 15- The christmas gifts
Chapter 16- hello big brother
Chapter 16- older Weasleys
Chapter 18- Summer
Chapter 20- Truth or dare
Chapter 21- Caught in the act
Chapter 22- Fred likes someone?
Chapter 23- hello
Chapter 24- hello Dudley
Chapter 25- the cup
Chapter 26- quidditch cup 2
Chapter 27- nightmare
Chapter 28- train ride
Chapter 29- the prank
30- Snape
Chapter 31- the unexpected
Chapter 32- help
Chapter 33- Its my birthday
Chapter 34- Meeting with dad
Chapter 35- Dragons!!!
Chapter 36- Moodys lesson
Chapter 37- preparations
Chapter 38- the first task
Chapter 39- lets party
Chapter 40- new team
Chapter 41- Ammortia
Chapter 42- a date?
Chapter 43- dance lesson
Chapter 44- finding THE dress
Chapter 45- getting ready
Chapter 46- the Yule ball
Chapter 47- confessions
Chapter 48- morning
Chapter 49- the truth
Chapter 50- THE BLACK LAKE?
Chapter 51- Grimmaud place?
Chapter 52- seeing them again
Chapter 53- christmas
Chapter 54- world cup
Chapter 55- interview
Chapter 56- astronomy date
Chapter 57- the second task
Chapter 58- recovery
Chapter 59- the future
Chapter 60- preparations
Chapter 61- the breakfast before
Chapter 62- the final task
Chapter 63- The graveyard
Chapter 64- I seek comfort in you Fred
Chapter 65- The letter
Chapter 66- cheer up
Chapter 67- a date
Chapter 69- Good morning
Chapter 70- run Harry
Chapter 71- Angry/ thankful
Chapter 72- The hearing
Chapter 73- Caught in the act
Chapter 74- that bitch
Chapter 75- new friends
Chapter 76- umbitch
Chapter 77- detention
Chapter 78- Birthday part 1
Chapter 79- Birthday part 2
Chapter 80- very educational
Chapter 81- we need a plan.
Chapter 82- New Ammortatia
Chapter 83-dumbledores army.
Chapter 84- Mr Weasley
Chapter 85- Plan of action
Chapter 86- A free man
Chapter 87- The joke shop
Chapter 88- good job Neville
Chapter 89- caught
Chapter 90- detention again
Chapter 91- weasleys departure
Chapter 92- reunite?
Chapter 93- ministry pt.1
Chapter 94- ministry part 2
Chapter 95- back from the dead?
Chapter 96- Weasleys wizard wheezes.
Chapter 97- I'm pregnant.
Chapter 98- im going to be a dad?
Chapter 99- Georgie
Chapter 100- WEASLEY!
Chapter 101- a special surprise
Chapter 102- a cave?
Chapter 103- Whatever his fucking name is
Chapter 104- stop crying
Chapter 105- weirdest feeling.
Chapter 106- What are you... stupid?
107- Oops
108- Madeye Moody.
109- bloody fool
110- Promise
111- mistake.
112- ill get the sword
113- Tired
114- RAB
115- unfair
Chapter 116- fucking disgusting
117- little bastard
118
Chapter 119- Not worth living

Chapter 19- Charlies in charge

1.7K 53 24
Por marauderserafan01

Y/N's pov:

Without warning, Fred jumped out of bed walking over to where I was now standing, trying to avoid his eyes darting over my body. Great, I shouldn't have done that, I should not have done that. For some reason, I didn't feel uncomfortable or embarrassed being dressed in tiny shorts, I just felt almost protected around Fred. I wonder why. If I caught George looking at me like that, or anyone else for that matter, I'm likely to punch them.

Don't let him see me as weak, quick smirk back at him. I pulled a smirk and his eyebrows raised, even more knowing that I didn't regret it. He raised an eyebrow at me and laughed, biting down on his lip. He walked closer to me, and I began to walk back at the same time, until I bumped into the wall. Why do people put walls in the worst place! Fred was now inches away when he held his hand out and took my cheek into the palm of his hand looking deep into my eyes. He looked as if he wanted to kiss me, his eyes darting between my lips and my eyes. My breath had increased rapidly.

A few moments later I was being yanked over his shoulder as he ran down the stairs laughing, holding me by my legs. He had one hand supporting my thighs and the other on my bum. When he touched me I felt shivers rush down my spine.

I shrieked gaining the attention of the whole house. They were all sat in the living room when Fred waltzed in carrying me. Fred headed straight outside, and to the pond, that we'd walked to last night. His family and friends following close behind led by Molly. Fred got to the edge of the pond. "Fredrick Gideon Weasley, let her down right now!" His mother screamed at him.
"Your wish is my command" with that I felt sharp icy pains going rushing through my body and realised I was under water.

I slowly swam to the top coughing my guts up as Fred was laughing, gasping for air. I looked up at him with a glare that only made him laugh more.

Although his face was smiley, I could definitely make out a sense of fear corrupting in his eyes. He knows that I don't work without pay back. I saw Charlie come behind him, giving me thumbs up and I immediately knew what he was going to do. I'm so glad Charlie and Bill were here. Despite their obvious stares when I wore something slightly revealing, they really were like my older brothers, especially Bill.

With that a huge crash fell at the side of me and I see Fred looking highly mad. He swam over to me, looking angry. When he saw my smug look however he relaxed, now laughing with me as we chased each other around in the water. He managed to dunk me a couple of times as he could touch the ground, unlike me. "Not laughing now, are you darling." Fred whispered in my ear.

I decided to mess with him. I swam to him and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms to his neck. He turned bright red which was slightly amusing. "Not laughing now, are you..... darling." I mimicked, close to his ear.
I heard a snigger come from the two older boys, meaning that they'd heard my little comment. This only made me feel better knowing that they'd torment him for me.

I'm surprised that he didn't go after Charlie, instead he seemed more focused on chasing me around the lake.

"That's enough!" A voice bellowed, as I turned around to see Molly looking furious and concerned. "Fred apologise to Y/N immediately!"
"Sorry love" he said winking at me. My heart swelled to the size of the earth. Love, that was new. Oh my god, I did a little victory dance when no one could see me, Fred Fucking Weasley, called me love! Get over yourself Y/N he was joking!

Ignoring him I swam to the edge of the lake ready to get out when two strong arms lifted me onto the surface, placing a towel around my body and instantly warming me up.

I turn around to see Charlie smiling at me. "Think we need to get you out of those clothes Y/N" he said to me with an evil look.
Bill became extremely protective of me, and took my hand to walk me inside, glaring at his brother. He really did remind me of Oliver and Harry. I knew Charlie was joking so I laughed, but turned around to see a fuming Fred, still unable to get out of the pond. I left Bills side, sending him a reassuring smile,  and made my way over to Fred, offering my hand.

Slightly calmer he took my hand and pulled himself out of the cold water, before immediately pulling me into a hug, getting soaking wet yet again. He laughed and booped me on the nose before laying an arm around my waist, pulling me in as we walked towards the burrow. We passed Charlie, who continues to glare and Bill, who he gave a smug grin towards Freds arm around my waist, as he led me inside. The two boys staring at the sight. I felt slightly embarrassed, why was Fred acting this way towards me? I know he's my best friend but he rarely ever is this close? Nor does he act that way towards his brothers.

Skip to breakfast:

"Y/N dear are you ok?" A kind voice asked across the table, I immediately recognised it as Molly. Her words snapped me out of my thoughts as I looked over to her across the table. "Sorry yes, I'm fine thank you, just thinking, the foods amazing Molly" I replied as I stuffed my face with my bacon cob. I looked to my right and see Fred staring at me, not flinching once when he saw me looking. His eyes never left my lips. I pretended not to notice as it was making me feel awkward.

Unsure what to do, I turned back to my left to see that George had a huge grin on his face as he looked in between me and Fred. What on Earth was happening this morning?

"Well kids" this time it was Arthur to speak up. "Me and your mother are going to catch up with some old friends for a couple of days, so it's Charlie in charge as he's the oldest" he said to us all. Arthur was like a second dad to me and Molly grew to become more and more like my mum everyday, she was so caring and didn't care that I wasn't her child. I noticed that Charlie and Fred shared a stern look against one another as they then both turned around to face me.

Unsure how to react I quickly turned to Ginny. "Hey Gin we should go and get dressed, I have a feeling there may be a party going down tonight" I whispered laughing. She gestured towards the door and we bid Molly goodnight and a safe trip as we rushed up the stairs.

After chatting and playing board games for most of the day with Ginny, it was nearing 6pm, which meant that Molly and Arthur would be leaving soon. I turned to Ginny and told her that we should start getting ready. We packed away the games and did exactly that.

Rummaging through my trunk I pulled out a lavender coloured dress. I took it into the bathroom and examined it in the mirror. It hung to all my curves and although it showed some skin, not too much. I had no idea where the dress had came from, I walked back to my trunk and pulled out a note, "Y/N, I saw this dress the other day and thought you might like it, all my love, Uncle Moony" it was gorgeous! Uncle Moony had offered for me to stay at his house this summer, but I declined. Well, Fred declined for me, which also made my uncle laugh. I was however, going to stay with him next summer, I made a promise to him. I was going to make a point of staying at his at Christmas. Immediately i ran back into the bathroom, placing it over my head. The lilac sparkled in the sun, and it clung to my hips. It fell mid thigh, and left a little cleavage revealed at the top. It really was perfect. For some reason, all I could think about was seeing Fred. Would he like it? Would he think it's too revealing? I know I like Fred, but there's no point, he sees me as a best friend, even a sister.

I wished that I was closer to Fred. I wanted to be with him. But he has made it clear before that we are just friends, and I love him too much to lose him.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Ginny in a black dress that elegantly flowed outwards, she looked stunning. I recognised it as the one that I had bought her, on the first day I met her. She also had the heels on. "Ginny, you look stunning, wow I really do pick well. If you weren't interested in Harry, I'd turn gay to see you in that." I laughed. Ginny was bisexual, and often spoke about her liking of both Harry and Luna. I then turned to see Hermione who had heard the plan and joined us, she was wearing a crimson red dress that ran down to her feet. "You look gorgeous too Hermione! Ron wont be able to take his eyes off you in that!" They turned to me, "Y/N! That dress is absolutely stunning! You look hot!" Ginny complimented.
"Freds going to be so shocked when he sees you!" After doing makeup and hair I settled with a messy bun. It was sexy but still appropriate so that I didn't feel over dressed.

"What do you mean? Why would I care what Fred thought?" I asked, knowing full well what they were implying. Quick Y/N play dumb.

"Y/N, you do realise that, that boy is head over heels for you! He'd follow you into the forbidden forest if it meant he'd be with you!" Ginny laughed.

"Don't be silly Ginny, we are best friends, nothing less, nothing more." I said sternly.
"Alright, whatever you say" she laughed. She could read me like a book.

We walked down the stairs to he greeted by Bill and Charlie. "So Y/N, you ready for a game of truth or dare? Or are you scared?" Bill asked, his eyes never leaving my body. I rolled my eyes unsure of what to do. Meanwhile Charlie was looking me up and down, obviously ignoring the conversation. It was weird for Bill and Charlie to act like this, they've always acted like my older brothers. It's kind of freaking me out. Was I wearing something wrong? The girls said that it looked alright.

The silence was disturbed by the twins screaming in union "got the vertitersium!" Both pairs of eyes immediately fell upon me and they made their way into the kitchen where we were all standing waiting eagerly. "My best friend looks awesome!" George shouted running over to me and giving me a bone crushing hug. "You clean up well yourself George" I added laughing at George's yellow meme shirt. I looked over to see Fred, who looked like he had just seen a ghost. I rushed to his side. "Freddie what's wrong?" I asked worriedly. I noticed he hadn't taken his eyes off of me. "I can go and change?" I added.
"What no, you look amazing Y/N" he replied snapping away from the trance. George and the others were also looking at me funny, was I really wearing something bad? Was it to revealing?

—————
Hey everyone. Hope you liked this chapter. I found this one quite funny to write. Wow, two chapters in one day, must be a lucky day 😂😂

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

322K 7.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
347K 15.1K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
151K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...