Soul Bonded [Claude De Alger...

By ExhaustedSoul06

Everyone knows the tragedy of the novel 'Lovely Princess'. (Y/n), an average girl from modern world is sudden... More

1. A Call Back From Home
2. Daughter of Summer
3. The Season of Solitude
4. Old Wounds And Paranoid Heart
5. A Curious Calling
6. A Otherworldly Companion
7. A Mother's Love
8. A Strange Friendship
9. The String That Ties Us
10. Uninvited Farewell
11. Touch Of The Wind
12. Call Of Fate
13. An Outsider Playing Pretend
14. First Fateful Encounter
15. A Odd Familiarity
16. A Touch Of Horror
17. A Longing For The Sky
18. Scattered Pieces of A Dream
19. Clipped Wings
20. The Red Knight
21. We met again.
22. Not friends.
24. Finally Friends!
25. Irrational Fear
26. Broken mind
27. Ignorance Is Not A Bliss
28. Saviour
29. Reconnect
30. Future Plans
31. Trouble in paradise
32. A Bond Similar To Magic
33. Heart Made Of Ice...Or Is It?
34. Plotted Revenge
35. Willful Wish
36. Comfort In Your Touch
37. Tender Feeling
38. I Believe You
39. Unexpected Appearances
40. Changing Feelings
41. Distance between us
42. Churning Emotions
43. Master Manipulator
44. Painful Realization
45. Broken Promise
46. Two years later
47. Betrayal And Consequences
48. In Love With A Fairy
49. Reunion And Reconnection
50. Finding Happiness For You
51. Last wish and Goodbye
52. Birth of Salvation
53. Change Of Plans
54. Her salvation and destruction
55. Fate or Rotten Luck?
56. Terrifying Meeting
57. Conflicted Thoughts.
58. Boat ride
59. Slow Wait
60. Punishment
61. Unresolved Bitterness
62. Little Meet Up
63. A stifling topic
64. Image of A Mother
65. Bond deeper than blood
66. Steps In Healing
67. Horrifying Reveal
68. Reminiscing Past
69. Fleeting Happiness
70. Choice
71. Feelings Revealed
72. Seeing The Real You
73. Finding Home
74. Intertwined Bonds
75. Attainable Happiness
76. Love Is Trust
77. Move on
78. Everything of you
79. Fire
80. Love You Like There's No Tomorrow
81. Blissful Days
82. Lies and Truths
83. Selfishly Selfless Wish
84. Loose Ties
85. A Past Full Of Scars
86. I'm Okay.
87. Ominous Peace
88. A Old Tale Long Forgotten
89. Time To Say Goodbye
90. The End Of A Story
91. Fate? What Bullshit
92. A Pitiful Heart
93. A Journey And Twisted Destiny
94. Something Meant To Be
95. Come Back To Me
96. Mark Of Karma
97. Unchained
98. A Lover's Dream
Epilogue

23. Becoming Friends

7.1K 467 76
By ExhaustedSoul06

You frowned at the words.

Besides you, Claude has gone completely still. Face devoid of any emotions. His sapphire eyes dimmed until they looked pitiless and empty. You shuddered at his sudden change.

A lady in an extravagant crème gown was sneering down at Claude.

You could see a few ladies behind him snickering. While some looked uncomfortable and averted their eyes. But among them, you could a dark chocolate-haired lady with a malicious smile as she gazed at the scene with mirth. Her navy gown was extravagant and more gorgeous than others.

What the heck was going on? The lady completely ignored you, her disdain focused on Claude.

"Little darling, shouldn't you be kneeling in front of the Empress, licking her shoes for showing so much kindness."

What the-- You scowled but a warning look from Claude paused you.

The lady bent a little to show the ugly sneer on her face. "Here you are leeching off her without doing anything in return. Should you be slacking off instead of doing your duties? What an ungrateful child!" She scowled at calm Claude quite rudely.

Claude didn't react at all. Like her words didn't even reach his ears. Nor did his expressionless face waver.

But you were fuming, resisting the urge to remove your shoes and smack the lady across her ugly face.

"Leave it be, Lady Callisto. I don't want to ruin the mood because of some filth. Let's just proceed with our Tea Party" The Empress said glaring distastefully at him

Murmurs of the agreement were heard.

So her name was Lady Callisto.

She disdainfully looked at Claude and with a snort walked away. "You're right, my Empress. We shouldn't lose our precious mood on some lowlife."

Other ladies laughed and walked away.

"What a bitch!" You scowled.

Claude's brows shot up, a surprised look took over his stoic countenance.

You turned to him immediately. "Why did you let her talk to you this way? Even if you're a knight that doesn't give her the right to demean you."

His ice-blue eyes darkened and he frowned at you. "Don't talk like you know me. You don't understand a thing about me. I did what I did for a reason. If I had said anything in my defence, it only would've escalated the situation, making it worse."

You flinched at his starting words, hurt. Claude caught the look of hurt in your eyes, he looked away.

"And I'm used to it so it makes things easier. Easy to brush off their words and ignore them."

"You shouldn't be used to something like this! This is just wrong!"

Claude sighed, giving you a cold look. "You don't understand anything. You only arrived in the palace for what, one day? I've been living here all my life."

Why are you so cool and collected? Doesn't their words bother you? Hurt you? Or you've gone numb to it?

The thought was daunting and sad.

You bit your lips frustrated. It made sense what he was saying but you couldn't stop your blood from boiling. "Even so.."

You trembled and Claude watched you warily. "....I don't want her to get away with it. Insulting my friend on my watch, hell no! Hurting my cinnamon roll, oh HELL NO!!" You declared, fist-shaking as you pumped it up.

"C-cinnamon roll..?" Claude muttered giving you a look. "What does that even mean? She keeps calling me that..."

"She hurt my cinnamon roll. This calls for revenge! Did she really think she'd get away with it? No, this means war. I'll make her regret it. Hehehe" You muttered to yourself.

"Has she gone mad?" Claude sweat-dropped watching the crazy look in your eyes and the dark flames flaring around you.

"Wait here. I'll be back in one second." You said sternly to Claude. You started running towards your room not waiting for his affirmation.

"W-wait!"

Your room wasn't far so you arrived and rampaged through the room. You remember one of the vials you had brought with you would surely be useful in revenge.

Sometimes experimenting with plants has its perks. Being a herbalist rocks!

"Bingo!"

You ran back. You slightly feared that he abandoned you but to your relief he was there leaning against the pillar, watching the trees calmly.

Hearing your footsteps he turned to you. "You're back."

"Yes. Now let's not waste time. Let's go!"  You grabbed his hand and dragged him away. "They said Tea Party so they surely must be in the garden. This makes things easier."

"What the hell-- Could you stop dragging me, I can walk by myself," Claude said slightly irritated.

"No." You replied. Claude stopped stubbornly and the sheer strength almost send you toppling over when you tried to make him move. He didn't even budge a little.

"Ugh... Move dammit!" Claude raised an eyebrow. "....Pretty please?"

He nodded satisfied and slipped his hand from yours and started walking at his own pace.

"Stubborn giant." You mumbled under your breath, following him.

"What are we even supposed to be doing?"

"Duh. Taking revenge, of course." You nearly rolled your eyes but the cold look in his sapphire eyes prevented you.

"That's petty. But how?" He calmly asked as he strode beside you.

"Just by giving her a taste of karma."

Claude made a confused sound and you hushed him promising to explain later.

Once entering the garden, you saw how the plants made a walking maze. Using the styled bushes, you crept closer using it as a shield from spotting you two. Finding a perfect spot you both crouched down. You made a hole through the thick bush and peered out.

"I can't believe I'm doing this with you," Claude muttered beside you, shaking his head.

There they were having a tea party. Laughing and giggling like drunkards. Your target was gracefully sipping tea as she buttered the Queen who was basking in the attention.

You removed the vial and shook it slightly to mix the content inside. You opened it.

"What's that?" Claude peered at the container and the white powder inside it.

Undeterred by his curious questions you replied calmly. "Ah, this was a failed experiment. I was trying to make a gel for sunburn but ended up with this. I never thought it would come in handy."

"What is it?"

"Itching powder." You smiled maliciously.

"What?" A strangled sound emitted from the back of his throat as he gave you a suspicious look.

"Here," you hand him the vial "use your windy mumbo jumbo. Dump it on the ugly lady."

"It's magic." He rolled his eyes at your choice of words. He peered at the white powder in thought. "Why should I?"

You huffed. "Don't tell me you don't want to repay her debt. Don't you want your sweet revenge? Come on, don't tell me you're goody two shoes who can't harm a fly!"

That triggered him and spurred him into action. With a straight face he brought up his finger, and a gentle breeze flared around you. If you hadn't paid close attention you wouldn't have felt it.

"Yeah Do it!" You encouraged him.

You watched as the breeze swirled around the vial, lifting the content inside in midair and carried the powder over, and dumbed it in the unaware fair lady.

You giggled. "Good job. Now, wait for the show to begin."

The lady become to squirm slightly. The polite smile on her face turned croaked. The lady oblivious to her discomfort continued their gossip. As minutes passed her squirming increased and her hand moved around her body discreetly to scratch the itch.

You giggled while Claude watched with intrigue, his face remained stoic.

Not a minute later the table went into an awkward silence as they saw her squirming and scratching herself madly.

"Lady Callisto, please behave yourself." The Queen said sternly as she glared at her.

Lady Callisto let out grunts and she scratched more furiously. She stood making the chair topple over. The other ladies murmured as they eyed the lunatic lady who was jumping in place.

She looked like a monkey with fleas on her.

You bit your lips to stop the laugh bubbling inside your throat. Claude's lips twitched.

"Guards, escort Lady Callisto out." The Queen snapped face red in humiliation and anger when Lady Callisto jolted the table in her mindless scratching over her and drenching her in tea the sticky substance.

The Queen stormed off fuming, gritting her teeth. Other ladies didn't remain longer as guards came and ushered them out. They had to drag Lady Callisto when she rubbed herself against a tree.

"Pff--" You couldn't stop the laughter anymore. You cackled, tears welling, clutching your stomach as you collapsed in hilarity. Claude too let out a snicker and covered his mouth to hide his amusement.

Once calmed down, you wiped your tears. "Good riddance to her."

Claude shook his head as he looked at the azure sky. You looked at the peaceful boy from your sleeping position.

Your eyes stuck on him. His side profile looked so calm and dare you to say gorgeous. Rich golden locks that sparkled like gold, skin so fair and blemish-free, it almost glowed in the sun's rays. And his enchanting eyes. The years certainly had worked their miracle on the boy.

"So about being my friend, still a no?" You asked with anticipation and slight nervous fear of getting rejected again.

~~~~~~

Double update! Yay~~(✷‿✷)(◠‿◕)

It's all for you cuties who supported me by clicking the vote.

Thank you for your love!!

4k!!! Holy balls! (´⊙ω⊙')! Thank you once again.,〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜♪~(´ε` )

So Claude it's a yay or nay?

Typical Claude: .....Isn't

Don't forget to vote and comment it's encourages me to do better

Peace out~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 470 19
Mallory, who had lived a life full of regrets, had always desired to live more abundantly. She was envious of the freedom and joy that others seemed...
95.9K 2.5K 25
You have always been a close friend to Claude for his whole entire life. You knew how he was neglected and all that's why you promised to always be t...
28K 977 20
(WARNING! I have the most random update schedule so and I haven't updated this in ages 🦵) Amar de Alger Obelia was a treasured Crown Prince, loved b...
6.5K 207 14
This is a fanfic!! I do not own wmmap!! In this story Claude has 3 sons already and then has twin girls with Diana. Both girls are reincarnated and r...