π“π‘πž πƒπ’πšπ«π²|| 𝐕.𝐇 (𝐄...

By Elisabethhhh_

" ... she has a body of a goddess.. she has the whole school drooling over her... isn't that what you wrote a... More

β€β„οΈŽπ‘ͺπ’‚π’”π’•β„οΈŽβ€
β„οΈŽ1β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ2β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ4β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ5β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ6β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ7β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ8β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ9β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ10β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ11β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ12β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ13β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ14β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ15β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ16β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ17β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ18β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ19β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ20β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ21β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ22β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ23β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ24β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ25β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ26β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ27β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ28β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ29β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ30β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ31β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ32β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ33β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ34β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ35β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ36β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ37β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ38β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ39β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ40β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ41β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ42β„οΈŽ
β„οΈŽ43β„οΈŽ
π΄π‘›π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘π‘’π‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘

β„οΈŽ3β„οΈŽ

2K 66 23
By Elisabethhhh_

Edited! 

𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔:

𝑉𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

I let out a loud groan as I heard my phone ringing for the third time, it was mom calling from work to make sure I fed the dog. it's six in the morning mom. . .  what happened between me and Jules at Chase's party meant nothing to me, but she had this weird filthy imagination that made me wanna taste her lips and when I finally did I couldn't take her out of my head. 

After about an hour of lying awake and thinking about Jules, I thought maybe taking a shower would clear my mind off of her, yet I found myself thinking about her again. I finished showering brushed my teeth and got dressed.

" Morning!" I spoke getting into chase's car and they said it back. Chase was acting strange and he was quite the whole time, he didn't say a word till someone crazily got in his way. " FUCKING MOVE" he yelled.

" Easy dude, who the fuck pissed in your cereal bowl." Baron shrieked.

" Jules- once the party is over! she came to my room and-" 

" and what?" I asked. 

I was breathing heavily, as he spoke. " She was fucking scared, she hugged me tight and slept until morning. She didn't leave her room the entire weekend, she didn't even talk to marshall. he had called twice to inquire about her because she wasn't answering his calls. That's why I didn't come last night I was afraid of leaving her alone," he added.

was I too rough, did I scare her that much, was I that gross to make her feel that way by kissing her?

" didn't you ask her what happened?" Baron questioned.

" I did, of course, she didn't tell me, Not to mention that I noticed a bruise around her wrists today." chase said making me more disgusted with myself.

" A bruise?" 

" she said it's her bracelet, The one that grandma gave her on her birthday. but she's lying because her bracelet is gold and gold doesn't leave bruises."

" This is awful... do you think someone did something to her at the party?"

 " That's why I fucking told her not to leave her room! I will not drop this until I find out what happened"

Goddammit... I happened...

End of pov.

__

Outfit:

__

I stood outside of my house waiting for Marshall to pick me up, I wasn't answering any of his calls or texts for the whole weekend. In fact, I wasn't talking to anyone, it was just me my pillow, my books and my 'Friends'. Marshall's car appeared and one second later he was blaming me for not picking up the phone. 

" I need a hug," I pouted and he immediately wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me into his arms, I buried my face into his chest and he ran his fingers through the straps of my hair." what happened?"  he asked cubbing my face between his hands.

" Friday night, Chase had a party, and I-" I started nervously, " Vinnie kissed me," 

" Vinnie? the Vinnie we know? Hacker?" he asked in surprise.

"Yeah but he said- and I also think that it meant nothing, it was an unfortunate mistake not planned at all; I hate it, I hate it so much and I wish it didn't happen." I hissed throwing my backpack on the ground.

" Okay, it's seven-fifty, get in the car," he sighed picking up my bag for me. 

 "Now tell me exactly what happened before that kiss.  and why is it bothering you? ", he questioned as he fastened his seatbelt.

" first of all, I lost my diary..." I started telling him the story from the beginning... and he was really listening to me, he was giving me reactions and answers, To be honest, that's what I like about him.

___

" Look at the bright side of the story," Marshall spoke as we walked in the hallway. " What is the bright side of that story Marshal, tell me exactly which is the good part of this horrible thing that happened?" I said giving him a ridiculous glare.

"you got your first kiss, it wasn't with someone you're in love with or someone special to you but you had it, even if it didn't mean anything but it happened," he answered as he opened his locker. " is your diary still with him?" he questioned once more. I nodded my head with a huge sigh; " and for some reason, I think he's going to torture me before giving it back," 

" Want me to talk to him?"

" that's nice of you, but I'd like to fight my own battle," I nicely refused before pulling him for a hug... " All alright, I have geometry now, I'll catch up with you at biologic,"  He sighed as he started walking away. 

___

Chemistry was my first class, which unfortunately happened to be with Vinnie. Our teacher is so well-organized that he makes us sit next to each other based on the first letter of our last names. ...I believe you understand what I'm trying to say... Hudson... Hacker... yeah? good...

I didn't have to go to my locker today I already got my notebook and all that I need with me from home. so I headed straight to class. I knocked on the door, " Miss Hudson thanks for being late.. AGAIN..." the teacher sarcastically allowed me to walk in.

I smiled as I marched to my desk especially that I didn't see Vinnie there. But my joy was short-lived when I heard the teacher say; "Oww Mr.hacker, you and Miss Hudson are always challenging each other about being late, and somehow you always win,"

___

after 30minutes of our boring chemistry lesson on the pH of an aqueous solution, and how we should know how to compare the acid solution and the bases solutions; " hey I wanna talk to you." Vinnie whispered getting closer to me.

" I don't," I smiled rudely before getting back to writing my notes. " listen, show me your hand," he said trying to grab my bruised wrist, which I forgot to tell Marshall about, and honestly that's better.

" Leave me alone, Vinnie! I already have enough detentions for a whole week," 

" Mr.Hacker, Miss.Hudson, I would be really honored if you agreed on sharing with us what are you arguing about." the teacher said causing the entire class to look at us.

I really didn't know what to say I just buried my head into my book hoping that the teacher won't stick up with us, " I was asking her about the cases we should use the first approximation at," Vinnie said awkwardly with a nervous tone.

" well, could you answer him out loud Miss.Hudson and if it was wrong, we'll correct you, No worries it's just a normal question,"

I took a deep breath," we should use the first approximation in the acid solutions when the pH is under six. and in the bases solutions when the pH is above eight," I said in a very nervous tone.

" perfectly correct, next time when you have a question Mr.Hacker you ask me first." the teacher said as Vinnie nodded his head. after a few minutes, the bell rang as a sigh of relief came out of my mouth.

I put my stuff in my backpack and rashed out of class, but I soon felt a strong hand grabbing me by my forearm but he was so gentle this time, " Vinnie let go of me," I whined before he locked into the janitor closet.

" Look, I said I wanna talk to you," he replied letting go of my hand.. and since we were alone I knew there wasn't a better way to get rid of him other than listening to what he'd got to say. so I just gave in and nodded my head. " first of all, show my wrist!" he demanded as he took my hand in his and pulled up shirt. 

" Jesus, fuck!" He slapped his hand on his mouth after eyeing the bruise he gave me, his eyes were opened wide and his expressions were mixed with guilt and shock, " Why didn't you tell me!" 

" Seriously! didn't you hear me yelling at you to get off of me?" I spat. 

" you were talking too much and I was having a headache from the shitty music that playing, I wanted you to shut your mouth, I didn't mean to hurt you." he shrugged. 

" Oh come on! Fuck off," I rolled my eyes before trying to unlock the door. 

" I m not a bad guy, do not treat me that way."

" You found my diary, and you invaded my privacy by reading it, then you humiliated me and called me a slut, not to mention forcing me to kiss you!"

He bit his tongue before grabbing my by the back of my shirt and pinning me between his body and the wall, " Listen to me you listen good, You should be extremely grateful that I found your diary; someone else might have found it. I kissed you, and we both agreed that it meant nothing to us...." he spoke inches away from my lips.

" I m sorry if I hurt you. I was a drunk jerk during and maybe you could tell by the taste of my lips... but you know that you're my best friend's sister and I would never do anything to hurt you... and it was just a kiss, I kiss thousands of girls in a day... "

" yeah it didn't mean anything to me, it was just god getting back at me for not listening to my brother..." I said as I pushed him away.. " and by the way, I want my diary back..." I said as I open the door... " and just so you know, it was my ... first kiss.. ever..." then I walked out to the hallway.

____

the next class was biologic, and it was also with Vinnie, But the good thing is that Marshall and Baron are also having this class with me ... I went to my locker changed my books... and on my way to class, I saw Vinnie and his girlfriend Emily sucking on each other's faces dry... Gross...

I marched to the desk where my boy marshall was sitting and he had already saved me a seat next to him. " how was your chemistry Miss," he askedwith a cute smile.

" it was boring, you know pH, Ka, Kb, pka, pkb.."

" I totally didn't understand what are you saying but it sounds boring.."

I have no idea what's wrong with me. I used to stare at the door, waiting for Baron to show up; however, Baron has already arrived, and I am still staring at the door, waiting for someone ...Vincent cole hacker, what did you do to me...

𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 💙
𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒...🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.6K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
20.6K 532 35
"Don't start something you won't be able to finish," I threatened. "You're no fun," she pouted, "I want this and you're ruining my moment." *** Zayn...
23.6K 318 51
Imagine getting so drunk that you don't remember anything. After a heart to heart conversation with an unknown man whilst drunk, Mia never imagined i...
12K 363 13
A yandere story about Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, Robin, and of course, Reader. A basic description of my new story goes like this: Reader is 17...