Running away

By anonymus_Lestrange

two best friends are fed up with lies, whose fathers are also mafia bosses. They run away and meet someone... More

Our new life
Sicily
His eyes
Home
Talk to me
I promise
Stay awake
My angel
The villain
3 weeks
Stubbornness
The beginning of the end
You are mine
Prom queen
Red wine
Fair
A night i wont forget
Selfish bastard
I lost my love
His scent
Always and forever
I love you theo
The love i never saw coming
Page 545
Black paint
Dear reader
Mattheo
One last time
"Luana"
Amore mio

Happy birthday

115 7 0
By anonymus_Lestrange

Luana POV:
The next morning I wake up with a shake, "Luana wake up, we have school" Denitsa says and pulls up the curtains.
"It's Saturday, you bitch" I say sleepily and look at my cell phone what time it is, "Oh ,no matter now you're awake,"
she says and struts out of the room, in a very good mood. I get up and put my glasses on.
"Good morning sunshine", Luciano laughs from the table,
"Good morning" I grumble and sit down at my usual place at the table.

Mattheo comes down and sits down at the table as well. Everyone starts to eat and Denitsa smiles the whole time and gives Lu looks that tell her what happened last night between her and Luciano. Lu immediately starts smiling. Lu receives a message on her cell phone and gets up.
"Guys, I'm going out with friends, I'll see you later." says Lu and wants to leave the kitchen but Mattheo asks her something,
"where and with whom"
„Out, with friends as i said" she says and goes upstairs.

A while later she arrives at the meeting point.
"hey guys" Luana says,
"Hi, this is Landon and this is ethan, they are two friends of mine who wanted to come with me." says Alejandro and sits back on his chair in the cafe.
"Hey, I'm Luana, nice to meet you guys." Luana says and sits down as well.
They talk for a long time and laugh a lot, Luana exchanges numbers with the two boys and arrives at home smiling.
"Hey how are you" says deni as she walks down the stairs,
"Fine, and you?" Says Luana with a perverted laugh
"Shut up" deni says warningly but with a smile.
"I met such a handsome boy, his name is Landon.Wow just wow." enthuses Luana.
"m'am you literally belong to someone", Deni raises an eyebrow.
"I don't belong to anyone yet." Says Lu arrogantly and goes upstairs.

"where are you going again?" comes annoyed by Denitsa who is doing her homework on her laptop,
"I'm meeting Landon" says Lu and is doing her lipstick straight,
"again? it has been going on for 3 weeks and you have Mattheo next to you." comes reproachfully from Deni
"I've had to hear your moaning for three weeks. Every evening. And don't mention this bastard, he just disgusts me." Lu shakes as if a chill of disgust was crawling down her back.
"What happened?" she asked.

Two days before:
"Mattheo when do you check it ?! I don't belong to you or someone else! I'm not an object that you can carry with you and own. So you can treat the bitch you fucked  here yesterday." Tears come from Lu's eyes with anger,
"How-how do you know about it" he asks, shocked.
"I was here you bastard, you sleep with me and do something with me every day for the last three weeks. AND THEN THAT ?! what went wrong with you mattheo?"
"listen I-"
"No, don't touch me, I can't do that. I'll take a hotel or something first, I need some distance from you." Says Lu before he can continue talking and leaves the corridor.

Today:
"omg no he doesn't." Denitsa says and looks wide-eyed at Lu,
"Yes, and I'll really go f, of course i'll see you every day at school." tries to smile to Lu.
"That bastard, I'll kill him," denies Deni
"Let it rest. It doesn't work anymore, and yesterday I went to clear my head at Landon's, if you know what I mean." Says Lu and slowly packs her suitcase,
"You bitch, you are unbelievable" says Deni with a laugh.

Days go by and Deni has not been to school for days, When Lu asks her about it, Lu learns that Luciano and Denitsa are currently in the Caribbean and will be back in 1 week. Deni tells Lu everything and hours go by. Lu also tells that she often had something with Landon and hadn't heard anything from Mattheo, allegedly he should have flown away because of business.

Deni and Lu are on the phone every day, but today Deni comes back, they meet in the mall.
When Lu arrives at the mall, she finds Denitsa completely dissolved and completely crying.
"baby what's going on ??" asks Luana thoughtfully,
"This bastard, someone just came up to me and said that Luciano had an affair for weeks, of course I didn't believe it until she showed me a video. Better said his sextape, which he filmed with a secretary 2 weeks ago." she says and wants to say something else but stops.
"No, it's a joke right?" Lu stands there in shock, she falls silent When Denitsa's cell phone rings, it's Luciano.Lu just nods and Deni answers. They discuss and Deni tells him that she has seen his sextape and then something falls out of hers mouth which can almost silence  the whole  mall.
"And I wanted to tell you tonight that I'm pregnant from you!" She shouts into the phone and realizes what she has said. Lu looks at Deni in disbelief.
"What are you saying?" comes from Luciano, shocked
"You heard right, but I will redeem the child because it doesn't deserve such a father." she says and hangs up.
"say that is not true."

"oh yes it is."

After trying to persuade Denitsa not to abort the child, she insists on getting it over with and drives to the clinic, which is specialized in something like that.
"I'm waiting outside for you, yes? I'm not allowed to go with you  in, unfortunately," says Lu and gives Denitsa a hard hug .
"I can do it, see you."
and she was gone, aborting the child what she has always wanted. she wanted children before. Her dream came true but Luciano Morelli broke it.

"Thank you for being there with me and that I can stay here," she says and is close to tears.
"Of course , I'm your best friend. Come here" she says and hits the burst next to her, Denitsa comes and lies down next to Lu, Lu strokes her hair until she falls asleep.

"You little bastard what are you thinking of ?! do you know what you have just lost ?! the greatest girl you can have and a child!" Lu yells through the corridors of the hotel.
"Don't talk to me like that" Says Luciano and approaches Lu.
Lu takes a knife from under her skirt and holds it to his neck.
"I speak like I want, understood ?!" she says

"What are you doing here?" comes from a slightly weak voice that can be assigned to Denitsa.
"can we talk?" Luciano literally begs with the knife in his throat.
"I don't see any need for it" Denitsa says coldly

"I think it's a misunderstanding."

"What do you want Luciano" says Denitsa with anger in her voice.
"Listen, The one in the video is not me. I don't care either you believe me or not. I'm not a bastard who cheats on women. Especially not you. After you told me you were aborting our child, I freaked out Denitsa. That I wasn't on the video. Come home with me. Please "Luciano says in a soft voice.
"Luana wanted to come home anyway. It's Her birthday on saturday . She's coming tomorrow. I'll talk to her." says deni and disappears inside.
She comes out a minute later.
"Luana is coming tomorrow, I'll come with you now. She still has to prepare her party." Denitsa says and pulls her suitcase out the door.
Luciano nods and drives home with her.
The two have spoken out and Denitsa is no longer so angry but still disappointed.
In the evening at dinner there is a knock on the door.
"I'm going." says deni to the cleaning lady who was on the way to the door.
"Hey, I've already come. I have to see what's going on here tomorrow when all things arrive." Says luana as She Comes into the house.
behind her are bodyguards with her suitcases.
"Well then, let's eat," says Deni as she walks into the dining room.

"Where's matteo?" Luana says and pushes her plate forward.
"He's gone. Where are you celebrating your birthday?" Luciano asks and teases Denitsa to put his hand on her thigh.
"here. where else?" Says Luana of course.
Luciano just nods and Lu hugs Deni and goes upstairs.
Deni provokes Luciano by simply leaving.
When she reaches the long corridor and thinks she has left Luciano behind, someone pulls her into a door and covers her mouth.
When deni opens her eyes she is in Luciano's office.
⚠️TW sexually⚠️
"you idiot what am I supposed to do here?" Deni rolls her eyes.
"you shouldn't have run away from me," he says and walks towards deni,
"what else? will you punish me?" laughs deni
"yes, I will have to."
he says and grabs denitsas  neck and kisses her aggressively but also with passion.
Luciano kisses  down her neck and leads her to the desk and throws everything down to put her on top.

He had already torn her dress down and he kisses her down to her panties.
He pauses briefly and comes back up to her face and you can see her begging expression.
His hand wraps around her neck
"Pathetic that you are begging" he says and not a second later his dick slides into her cunt.
"I swear Luciano I hate you" she says, groaning and gasping for breath
"i know baby"

"Yes, check that again, there are a lot of people coming and make sure that there are enough drinks, thank you Meredith" Lu says to the cleaning lady and looks around, many people come in and out of the house and decorate, bring drinks or food in.
"What's going on here?" Says deni and goes down the stairs,
"I prepare my birthday party, you could help as my best friend" Luana smiles provocatively and Deni laughs and shakes her head
"Had a long night?" Laughs Lu
"Um, no, I went to bed early," says deni, nodding
"Of course " says Luana and goes outside in the garden.

"For the fact that Luana doesn't like her birthday, she makes a big thing huh?" Luciano says and sits down at Deni at the table and looks around
"Yes, I don't want to know how many are coming tomorrow," she says tiredly
Luciano laughs.

"Is mattheo still not there?" Luana asks and watches herself in the mirror as her dress is being laced from behind.
"No m'am. You look lovely." says the cleaning lady and asks Lu to sit down
"Thank you, Meredith. Where is he? Where are Luciano and Denitsa anyway, my god", says Luana stressed and doing her make-up while Meredith curls her hair.
"Calm down, everything will go as planned. It will be a great evening." she says reassuringly.
Luana nods.

"How many are Meredith down there already?" Asks Luana and is just putting on her high heels
"There are already 150 people there, m'am" she looks around the corner.
"okay. Does everything look good downstairs? are there enough drinks? balloons?" Lu asks worriedly
"Everything is taken care of, come down when you are ready. Have a nice party and happy birthday." says meredith with a smile and she leaves the room.

When Luana puts on her perfume, Deni, rosalie and alejandro storm in
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH" shout the three

"You idiots don't scare me that much, thank you, you look great." she says with a smile
"And you first." says rosalie
all three hug her
"We're going back down. There are at least 300 people there. Where do you know so many from?" says Denitsa, shocked
"family" laughs Luana, "yes, I'll come to you now"
All three nod and leave.

Luana looks again in the mirror and takes a calming pill and then she goes down the stairs.
When all the people see you, everyone applauds and the first come to hug her.

"Hello pretty" comes from a familiar voice
as Luana turns around, she looks into bright green eyes
"Santiago?" She says with shining eyes and falls right around his neck.
"happy Birthday." he says in his rough voice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 32.7K 49
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
1.1M 27.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
588K 17K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
659K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...