darling // minsung

By e-yena

Having a classified secret, Jisung tries to live, what he calls a "normal" life by working his ass off, actin... More

disclaimer
00 characters
01 introductions
02 confession
03 lunch
04 pretty boy
05 mission
06 bad genius
07 something new
08 meeting
09 holes in the wall
10 surprises
11 little princess
12 let's date
13 darlingโ™ก๏ธŽ
14 deja vu
15 set up
16 bruises
17 bandages
18 hacker
19 cousins
20 last night
21 slut
22 needy
23 joker and harley quinn
24 training
25 beach date
26 nosy losers
27 honey
28 daggers
29 the ball
30 the bet
31 hugs
32 valentines day
Q&A
33 kisses
34 complements
35 slap
36 fuck
37 who
39 phone calls
40 goodbye
41 thank you and goodbye
42 bigger picture
43 explosions
44 I'm glad you're back
45 chances
special chapter
Special chapter [2]
special chapter [3]

38 wishing you for the best and happiness

15.4K 666 1.1K
By e-yena

Get your tissues ready cause you might cry. But it's not as sad as you think it is- well I think? Just have tissues on the side just in case.

Upon entering the mansion, Minho was composed. Even though he was boiling with anger, he managed to control it. That is- until he got a certain message. He went haywire. Punching holes into the wall, leaving dents in their expensive furniture, porcelain shattered across the marbled floors, he broke everything in his line of sight. Swinging his fist, about to smash the TV into pieces, Hyunjin quickly stopped the male. 

"You can smash anything in this house, but the tv." Hyunjin protested.

Minho gave Hyunjin a death glare and was about to beat the living crap out him. In which Chan noticed and quickly stepped in. "Minho I know this is a lot to take in but you need to calm-"

"Don't you fucking dare say calm down." Minho growled at Chan like he was some wolf. This action caused Chan to step back a little. He has never seen Minho so ticked off before, and that scared him. 

"Minho, breaking stuff won't do anything." Chan attempted to calm the male again.

Minho opened his mouth to say something but was cut off when the rest entered the house.

"What the hell happened here?" Seungmin said as he looked around the house and paused when he landed his eyes on Minho. "Ah." He said quietly to himself.

"Where were you three?" Changbin asked as he made his way to Felix.

"About that..." Felix bit his lips. "I think we're in trouble...."

"Yea we know. Jisung is a fucking spy and works for KM, what's new?" Minho said bitterly.

"No, not that." Jeongin pitched in. "Felix might have exposed who we are..."

Chan's eyes widened. "What do you mean by that?"

"I didn't purposely expose us," Felix trailed off. "But I did say something that kind of hinted that we were SKZ."

Minho scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Jisung probably already outed us out."

"No I don't think-" Seungmin tried to protest but the sound of the front door being banged against the walls stopped him.

Everyone's attention has now turned towards the door, where a panting squirrel was presented. Jisung had his hands on his knees, bent down a bit, gasping for air. It looked like he just ran a marathon.

"Ji-" Felix tried to say but was cut off by Minho's wrath.

"WHO THE FUCK SAID YOU CAN COME HERE AFTER WHAT YOU DID?!"

Jisung looked up and slightly gulped. "I t-techinically didn't do anything..."

Minho's eyes flickered with anger, he stomped towards Jisung, using one of his hands to grab Jisung's collar. While the other was holding up his phone screen, revealing a message that only Jisung could see. "You didn't do anything?!" Minho scoffed. "Then explain this!" He shoved the phone closer to Jisung's face.

Jisung let out a small gasp as his eyes widened . "M-min I-"

"Don't fucking call me Min." Minho let go of Jisung's collar and shoved him, causing Jisung to slightly stumble.

"I can explain-"

Out of frustration and anger, Minho threw his phone towards one of the walls, causing everyone in the room to flinch. "Explain?! No, I don't need your explanation. I just need you to answer my question, truthfully." Minho clenched his fist together. "Did you really use me for that stupid bet."

"That was never my intention. I never-"

"It's a yes or no question." Minho spat.

Jisung pondered on the question for a while and finally came up with an answer. He slowly looked in Minho's eyes, where it was filled with rage and anger. "Yes." He softly replied as a tear trailed down his cheeks. "But I really do lov-"

"Love?" Minho snapped. "Don't tell me that you fell in love with me when you've used me. That's far from love, Jisung. Leave, I don't want to see you anymore, we're done."

"Minho shouldn't you hear-" Chan tried to intervene.

Minho glared at Chan. "There is nothing left for him to say. I got what I needed to hear and we're done."

"Minh- and he's gone." Chan said as he saw Minho's figure enter the training room. Chan turned around to where Jisung was but he was already gone, as well as Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin. "Where did they go?"

Hyunjin turned around and saw that Seungmin wasn't there. "He was right here!"

"They ran after Jisung." Changbin said as he looked out of the broken window that Minho broke.

The three quickly ran after their boyfriends.

Meanwhile...

"Wait!" Jeongin yelled, stopping Jisung in his tracks.

"What were you and Minho talking about?" Seungmin panted for air. "What bet?"

"Did you really use him to win a bet? Did you use us... just to get close to him?" Felix looked Jisung in the eyes. "Was all of this a part of that stupid mission of yours assigned three years ago?"

"A losing bet, that's what it was." Jisung mumbled to himself but Seungmin heard him. "And I've already explained to you that it was never my intentions to-"

"Felix!" Changbin cut Jisung off. "Why didn't you tell me where you were going! I almost got a heart attack!"

Chan ran up to Jeongin putting a jacket over him. "It's cold out and you didn't think about wearing a jacket?!"

Hyunjin engulfed Seungmin into a hug and shivered. "You're so cold!"

Jisung looked at the three couples in jealousy and sadness. He wished he was in Minho's arms, embracing him, nagging him how he didn't have a jacket on. But that thought was out of the question. He and Minho were done. Minho doesn't want to see him anymore. Just with the thought of Minho not wanting him anymore, another tear had streamed down his face. 

I guess she was right. No one would ever want me or love me. I'm just a nuisance who doesn't deserve love. He looked at the three couples one more time. Wish you all the best and happiness. With that thought, he slipped through the gate without a sound, disappearing into thin air.

"Hwang, stop hugging me for a sec, I need- where did Jisung go?!" Seungmin looked around frantically.

"Why does it matter where he went?" Changbin asked. "He's our enemy and-"

"He's your enemy!" Seungmin snapped. "Jisung will never be my enemy. Just because I joined your group doesn't mean that he'll automatically be my enemy. Your rival never did anything to me so why should I hate them just because the majority does?! I understand that they did some horrendous things but don't tie Jisung into it. "

Chan rubbed his temples. "Seungmin, I know you and Jisung were friends for three years and that you feel betrayed but-"

"Betrayed?" Seungmin bit the inner parts of his cheeks. "There was nothing for him to betray!"

"Your trust?" Felix said hesitantly.

"And what makes you then?" Seungmin pointed out. "You're also in the mafia and you never told me until a few months ago. He's my friend, and if all of you are going to stand here and point fingers- I'm out."

"Seungmin," Hyunjin said as he grabbed Seungmin's arm, stopping him from leaving. "What if he's dangerous and-"

Seungmin yanked his arm away from Hyunjin's grasp. "He's far from dangerous. If he is- so be it. If I die or get hurt then that's on me. But let me remind you this. Jisung has never, ever, hurted us. He was always there to help us, cheer us up, and give us advice. If he was dangerous then your stupid rival would have came here by now and blow up your base into bits. If he was dangerous and untrustworthy then none of us will be dating each other.

Jisung helped me sort out my feelings and accept my feelings for Hyunjin. This is how we came to be. Without him, I wouldn't be dating Hyunjin right now. And as for you Changbin, Jisung was the one who told you what Felix dreamed of for his first date. He helped you make pastries for your little date and helped you calm your nerves and confess your feelings to Felix. So think before you speak." And with those last words, Seungmin had set off to find Jisung. When Seungmin slipped away into the dark, Jeongin also followed him behind, apologizing to Chan.

"Seungmin is right... Jisung's not an enemy. He's my friend and I think he should be given a chance to at least explain himself." Jeongin gave Chan a soft peck on one of his cheeks and blushed a little. "I know this isn't the right time to confess but I like you Channie. I always have and always will. I understand if you don't like me back after what I'm going to do but just-"

Chan cupped Jeongin's cheeks and dived into the younger's lips. "You did nothing wrong. You're just trying to hear out both sides before you do act on your actions and that's understandable. Just stay safe."

"Thank you! I promise I won't get hurt!" Jeongin smiled and tightly hugged Chan. He then started to run behind Seungmin but before he did, he looked at Felix. "Lix, are you coming or are you going to stay here?"

Felix bit his lips, part of him wants to go but the other part is scared. He's scared if Jisung was actually using him and that all of his actions were fake. After having a debate with himself he nodded and got out of Changbin's embrace. "I'll be back." Felix gave a small smile to Changbin.

As the two disappeared the other thee sighed. "I think Seungmin has a point." Chan sighed.

"He does but do you think... Minho would listen?" Hyunjin asked as he gazed at the star. "I mean, he seemed really pissed off earlier."

"I don't know," Changbin replied. "I'm still anxious about Jisung- he's still a part of KM."

Chan groaned. "Let's stop thinking about this. Instead we should think about our friend, who's heart is probably torn into pieces and possibly injured himself."

Changbin and Hyunjin nodded and the three quickly ran back inside the house, worried about Minho. As they entered the training room they saw the sand bag torn into shreds and sand spewing out of it, knives sticking out of the walls, and bullet shells scattered everywhere. The whole training room was a mess.

In the middle of the room, Minho was lying on the ground, with one arm was over his eyes, while the other one was beside him, bleeding out. His clothes were either drenched in sweat, blood, or wood dust from the walls. Chan immediately saw the bloody hand and made his way towards the injured male. He crouched down and softly picked up the bleeding hand, examining it.

Chan then looked up at Changbin and Hyunjin. "Hyunjin, could you grab the first aid kit? Changbin, could you get Minho some clothes to change into?"

Both of them nodded and went their respective ways. When the two had fully left the room, Chan could hear soft sniffles coming from Minho.

"Was I that easy?" Minho barley uttered. "Was I not good enough? I- I gave him my everything and he-" Now, Minho was a sobbing mess.

Chan was taken aback because Minho crying was a rare sight. He slightly picked up Minho, just enough to engulf him into a hug. "Shhh, you did nothing wrong. You're not easy and you were good enough. Don't be harsh on yourself."

Minho was now gripping Chan's shirt like his life depended on it and cried even harder. He didn't care how he sounded or what he looked like at this moment. He was truly heart broken and he couldn't bottle it all up anymore. "It hurts. It hurts so much. I feel like my heart has been ripped to shreds. I- I thought he loved me! He was the b-best thing that happened to me and h-he-"

Now Minho was inaudible, spewing out incoherent words, his sobs and sniffles were taking over. Outside the door, Changbin and Hyunjin were eavesdropping. They were shocked because they've never heard Minho cry before, and they were scared if Minho would ever be the same. As the sobs died down they entered the room and saw Minho sleeping in Chan's arms.

"Is he going to be okay?" Hyunjin asked as he handed Chan the box filled with medical supplies.

Chan thanked Hyunjin and took out the proper stuff to treat Minho's hand. "I'm not sure. I've never seen him like this before."

"He really loves Jisung." Changbin said as he placed Minho's clothes beside Chan.

"He does." Chan sighed as he wrapped the bandage around Minho's hand. "I just hope that Jisung felt the same way, even if it's for a split second." He then grabbed the bundle of clothes and scooped Minho up, carrying him on his back. "Let's just get some rest. We'll figure everything out later."

The two nodded and went into their respective rooms while Chan went into Minho's and plopped him down. He then changed Minho into some more comfier clothes and tucked him into bed. Chan gave Minho a pity look and a sad smile as he saw Minho's tear stained face. "Everything will be okay soon." Chan mumbled as he left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 1.9K 100
I decided to make the second book of Yandere One-Shots.
228K 13.4K 13
ใ€Ž ยฐห–โœง ยขฯƒะผฯโ„“ั”ั‚ั”โˆ‚ โœงห–ยฐ ใ€ Minho receives the same text every night from an unknown number. OR In which Minho's best friend, Jisung, gets a new phone but...
36.9K 1.3K 23
Both Payu and Rain hate each other... Let's see how love blooms and who will fall in love first ๐Ÿ˜
28.2K 131 5
Requests allowed! Including: GirlxGirl BoyxGirl BoyxgirlxBoy BoyxGirlxGirl