Can You Love Me Most? | ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...

By jxlvpin

"๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐—ผ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†, ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ - ๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’˜." ฯŸ Selene Black is the younge... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
1| Hello
2| Dementor! Dementor!
3| First Lesson
4| Nice Isn't He?
6| Patronus
7| Brother
8| It Can't Be, Can It?
9| T H E T R U T H
10| Opinion
11| Heal
12| Waterloo
13| The Marauder's Map
14| Innocent
15| Holidays
16| Under the Mistletoe
17| Christmas Bliss
18| Trust Gred and Feorge
19| Triumph
20| Tighter Security
21| Hurt
22| Monica's Discovery
23| Valentine's Day
24| Killjoy
25| Remus's 34th
26| Hermione
27| A Change of Patronus
28| Confessions
29| The Fight
30| Regrets
31| Champions
32| Luke Montez
33| Exams
34| Padfoot's Plan
35| Mission Slightly Failed
36| Chaos at the Shrieking Shack
37| Revelations
38| Peter Pettigrew
39| The Full Moon
40| And Everything Fell Into Pieces
41| Heartbroken
42| Last Hurrah
43| Last Train Ride and Letters
44| Ghost
45| 19th
46| Safe and Sound
47| The Beginning of The Auror Life
48| Training
49| Back at Hogwarts
50| The Third and Final Task
51| Aftermath
52| News
53| The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black
54| Recruiting For the Order
55| Reunion
56| Apology Accepted
57| Anastasia Dolohov
58| Peace Offering
59| Finally
60| The Advance Guard
61| Harry
62| Night Talks
63| Affirmations
64| Celebrations
65| False Alarm
66| Sick
67| Caught In The Act
68| A New Affair
69| Adjusting
70| Return
71| Suspicions
72| Lyall Lupin
73| Strained
74| Grief
75| Date
76| Mark Me
77| Mates
78| Red
79| St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
80| Happy Anniversary
81| Christmas at Grimmauld Place
82| First Day of the Year
83| Jealousy, Jealousy
84| Hell
85| Love of My Life
86| Congratulations, We're Engaged
87| The Will of Orion and Alphard Black
88| Down South
89| Last Days
90| Forever
91| Charles Dumbledore
92| Love Me
93| Just The Two Of Us
94| Angry, But In a Playful Way
95| An Unexpected Surprise
96| A Little Lupin
97| Level Nine, The Department Of Mysteries
98| You Promised
99| Spread Your Wings And Fly Away
100| A New Beginning
101| An Extraordinary Attachment
102| Remus' Babies
103| Butterflies and Baby Names
104| Come Back, Please
105| A Nostalgic Place
106| Reunited
107| I Gave You My Heart
108| The French Veela
109| Preparations
110| February 10th, 1997
111| Welcome To The Family
112| Everything
113| King Of My Heart
114| Dumbledore's Downfall
115| Until The End
116| Harry's Arrival
117| Mr. And Mrs. William Weasley
118| Everything Has Changed
119| Regulus Arcturus Black
120| The Capture
121| Not Who He Seems
122| Good To Have You Back
123| Enough
124| Birthdays and News
125| Two Unexpected Gifts
126| It's Happening
127| The Battle Begins
128| Fire & Blood
129| Live For Me
130| The End
Epilogue

5| We Meet Again

17.4K 465 22
By jxlvpin

It was a Thursday night, or should I say it was probably in the middle of the night. And rain was gushing heavily outside, since the Dementors were still patrolling the Hogwarts grounds. It was a bit a chilly whenever we felt their near presence.

Nothing was really happening much at Hogwarts. The only latest news so far was that Sirius was spotted in towns near Hogwarts, which caused further worry in the school. I was further bullied lately by many students, suspecting that I was helping my brother enter the castle and I was his accomplice.

It was really bloody annoying, but I tried to ignore their taunts as much as possible.

A few hours ago, we just had a meeting — Quidditch, specifically. Of course, Ollie was usually explaining his expectations and new plans for this upcoming match. I understood his worries and frustation.

"Gryffindor hasn't won for seven years now."

I recalled what he had said in the meeting, it's been seven years since our house has won the Quidditch cup. So, I was motivated that I will do my best to make Gryffindor proud.

Aside from Quidditch, my other priority was N.E.W.T.S, it was really stressful. I spent many sleepless nights reviewing, sometimes not even sleeping at all. Monica said so many times before that I needed to stop my unhealthy routine, and that the circles under my eyes were already making me look like Sirius, which made me laugh out loud.

I checked my watch. Thirty minutes before two o'clock, but I didn't feel sleepy or tired at all. I was mindlessly wandering the dark corriders of Hogwarts. Many memories flashed through my mind. Such as pushing Monica in the fountain at the courtyard which I got detention for, and when Fred and George gave me threw snowballs at my head during winter in my third year.

Time was flying fast. I'll be graduating from Hogwarts soon. My home. I was a hundred percent sure that I will miss it terribly.

The cold breeze of the wind brushed against my exposed arms. I should have brought along my sweater, I thought to myself and I felt the goosebumps to rise. I was thinking about heading back to the common room, it was much warmer there, and I was longing to sit by the fireplace.

Suddenly, I felt my shivering left foot tripping over my right and fell. I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain of hitting the hard stone floor until a pair of rough and familiar hands clasped my waist and pulled me up. I was shivering when I smelled the familiar smell of old books and faint chocolate.

"Sorry, sorry I didn't mean —" I said, then paused. My eyes widened, and my jaw dropped as I saw the person who prevented me from falling. None other than Remus.

"Selene, it's half one in the morning what on earth are you wandering around the —" his soft whisper then stopped, his green eyes meeting mine as he heard me shiver.

"Are you drunk, Selene?" he asked me, his voice was quite serious.

"No, Re- I mean, sir. I was heading back to the common room. But, I'm not feeling tired at all, would that cause you to think less of me, eh?" I said.

He chuckled slightly, his cheeks flushing red and he shook his head. It was such an adorable sight to see.
"I catch you out of bed past curfew, and you would dare to ask me if I think less of you?" he asked, a small sly smile on his face.

"Yes." she said.

He nearly laughed, but I saw in his eyes that he was trying to keep his poise as a professor.

"You know I could get you in very serious trouble, Selene for wandering around the castle past curfew unprotected with a killer on the loose." he said sternly, but he held my cold hands which gave me a sense of comfort and warmth.

"Remus," I said bravely. "I'm very good at avoiding getting caught. And I know that even though he may have never met me, but I am sure that my brother would never hurt me."

Remus bit his lower lip. He was trembling and seemed to cry, I wasn't sure what to do. Have I hurt or offended him? Whatever had come into his mind, I really regretted mentioning my brother in front of me.

"Selene, you're cold," he said finally. "Would you like some tea?"
"Sure." I said. He then took my hand, which overwhelmed me. I was sure that he was taking me to his office. I've been to the Defence Against the Dark Arts office a dozen times before. But going there with him, I was really excited. Along the way, he kept looking at each direction with cautiousness, as though if someone was watching us.

Once we had arrived, he quickly ushered me inside. I felt my jaw drop, the office was much more fascinating and beautiful compared to last year. I remember visiting the office last year when Lockhart was our teacher, it was filled with portraits of him, his books and almost every possession he owned, it didn't really look like a teacher's office.

But it was different with Remus. It was filled with portraits of dark creatures his other belongings. A shelf was also there, with numerous books and a Grindylow was sitting inside a tank on the corner of the office. It was really beautiful.

I heard Remus placing a chair in front of the fireplace and he signalled me to take a seat. Once I sat down, he removed his cloak and placed it around me. "Thank you." I muttered as he told me that he was going to make me some tea. Once he left, I rubbed my hands, finally feeling warm. My eye spotted a picture that sat on top of the fireplace.

With curiousity, I took it. There were four boys in the picture. One of them had messy black hair
with rectangular glasses, his arm was holding a Golden Snitch. I immediately guessed that it was James Potter, Harry's dad. Then to his left was a much taller boy, with black, shoulder-length hair and was wearing sly grin as he rumpled James's already messy hair.

Sirius.

Around James's right was a small, chubby boy with light brown hair. He looked very timid but was smiling anyway. I knew that it was Peter Pettigrew, whom Sirius had killed before he was imprisoned in Azkaban.

And on Sirius's right was Remus, it was pretty obvious by the scars on his face and he was holding a slab of chocolate and a book. Around the bottom of the picture was signed 'Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs, 1975'.

"I see you've found the picture." I turned around, Remus had already come with a mug of hot tea in his hand. He handed it to me with a soft smile on his face and seated beside me. "Thank you." I mumbled, taking a sip.

"Remus," I said. "You knew my brother? You're friends at school aren't you?"
"Yes, more likely he was my friend." he said sadly, I felt sympathetic, and didn't dare to ask why, since I already knew the story.

"You know, Selene I see so much of Sirius in you. So, so much." he said softly, as I smile whilst he was tucking a strand of my hair at the back of my hair. His eyes met the picture, as I did the same.
"I was so happy back then," he continued. "I found solace in them, they were my family."

I stroked his back, hoping to comfort him, which did.

"Selene, I've never got to ask. Did you ever meet your brother? I haven't learned that he had a sister until recently. In fact, he never told us about you." he said.
"No," I replied. "I was born sometime after he ran away. I've only heard him in my family's stories, they called him a mutt. And after my mum died when I was ten, my cousin Andromeda Tonks and her husband Ted took me in."

"Ah yes, Andromeda. What a sweet lady, I've met her during my first year at Hogwarts. She was Sirius's cousin." he said. The two of us chatted for while, he told me more about his friendship with Sirius, James and Pettigrew and how he missed them. And his friendship with Lily, Harry's mum. I found it very interesting, if only I had attended Hogwarts during that time.

At around 2:30, I went back to the common room. Thank God, Filch wasn't around. Once I had gone inside, the whole common room was quiet. It was dark, and faint snores were echoing from the dormitories. Monica was sleeping soundly once I had gone to our dorm. I quickly changed into pyjamas and crawled over to my bed.

I smiled, recollecting my conversation with Remus. I thought of him again, his smile, his eyes, his voice, I couldn't get it out of my head.

Goodnight, Remus, I thought to myself before drifting off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 16.5K 85
Diana Faye Lupin The twin Sister of Remus Lupin. The only girl who's immune to a Certain boy's flirtirous actions. The last girl you'd expect to fall...
120K 2.9K 30
She's a third year griffindor and best friends with lily Evans. But one night changes everything, As she disappeared in to the darkness, no one kn...
57.9K 1.8K 16
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ .หšแตŽโ”Š ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅโ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ , ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”...
19.4K 526 13
It's Molly Black's third year at Hogwarts and her father, Sirius Black, has escaped Azkaban and is now on the run. Remus Lupin, the closest thing to...