Sweet Mistake...| KTH ✓

Door tanniesmae

Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with... Meer

1. Nightmare!
2. My Fantasy!
3. Turning back
4. Thank you
5. Accident
6. Stay with Us..
7. We are just FRIENDS!
8. One Good Day
9. Surprise!!!
10. The Truth..
11. Story
12. My Moon..
13. I heard it all!
14. Stuck with you
15. My Euphoria
16. Souvenir
18. I'm back!!!
19. Are you scared?
20. I want her!
21. Your lips..
22. An offer
23. Help me..
24. Disappear
25. Without you...
26. The Box
27. Fire!!!!
28. It's Him!!!
29. Breakup..
30. That's me!
31. Will you marry me?
32. It's a trick
33. Promise!
34. The Kiss
35. I hate you!
36. Fade away
37. I know
38. My Moonlight
39. One LAST time
EPILOGUE - The conclusion
Acknowledgments

17. Get Together Party

743 85 188
Door tanniesmae

I rang the door bell of my house. Hobi was beside me. Mom opened the door.
We both entered in.

"Mom, what happened? Why did Dad urgently call-" My words were cut off by Mom.

"Go and freshen up. Nice to see you guys after long." She patted our heads with smile.
She didn't wait for our reply and went to the kitchen.

We puzzled. We had hundreds of questions to ask. But all we can do was to see each other with indecisive faces.

~ ~ ~ ~

I changed and wore comfy sweatpants. Lazily I stretched my arms and went to the living room. I switched on the TV and sat on the couch.

"Yoomi!!! What are you wearing?" Mom thundered.

"What happened Mom? What's with this dress?"

"Go and change into something aesthetic." She insisted.

"Are we going somewhere?" I raised my brows.

"No.. There's a small Get Together Party in here. Some guests will be there." She finally answered.

Hobi was in my room now.
"Hobi.. Mom told that, there's a small party at night."

"Huh.. Just a party? I thought it was something serious.." He sighed.

"I have to change again." I shook my head.

"Yeah. Go on. I'll go and help Aunt with something." He left.

I started to explore my closet. I picked a mini frock which was soft matte black which fades down to lavender pink. The neckline fell deeper V.

I brushed my wavy hair and tucked some hair strands with few fancy clips. As you know I love simple makeup, so I just wore some BB cream, peach nude lip gloss and a stroke of eyeliner. And I'm done.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The living room was slightly decorated. Of course Hobi helped with that. Everything was ready for the party. I was still in the room, thinking about Tae. It was evening already.
The loud voice called my name. It was none other than my Mom.

"Yoomiiii... Where are you? Please get down."

"I'm coming." I replied loudly.

I could see somebody's standing in the living room, while getting down from stairs.

"Ah! There she is!" My Dad exclaimed with glee.

I entered the living room.

"You look great, child." The person patted my head.

"Umm... Thank you Uncle.." I smiled.

"Yoomi, did you recognize him?" Dad asked.

"That.. aa.. No.. Uh.. But he looks familiar." I contemplated.

"Ha ha ha ha.. This is Mr & Mrs Park Lee Wook." Dad introduced.

"My bad.. Sorry.. I didn't recognize you." I wrinkled my nose and smiled.

"According to my memory.. This is Hoseok. Am I right?" Mr. Park pointed at Hobi.

"Yes, Uncle Lee. Nice to see you." He smiled.

Mr. Park Lee Wook was my Dad's oldest friend. He used to visit us when I was small. But later his family moved to abroad as he got promoted in the company.

"Everyone, make yourself comfortable. Have a seat." Dad insisted.

Everybody sat. But Mr. Park looked like he is waiting for someone.
"He agreed to come here now. Where is he?" Mr. Park murmured looking at Mrs. Park.

"Let me call him.." She replied taking her cellphone from the purse.
But before she could call, our door bell rang.

I stood up, "I'll check. Excuse me."
I went to open the door, so did I.

My eyes addressed a boy, in his teens. May be equal to my age, standing with a blank demeanor. His attire was formal and rich.
I was quick to know that, he was the one, for whom Mr & Mrs Park have been waiting.

"Come.. Come in.." I welcomed.

He came without saying anything. I closed the door and made my way to the living room.

"Now, everybody's here." My Dad exclaimed.

"This is my son Park Jimin." Park Lee introduced him.

He just smiled with the attitude.

Dad stood up, "OK now let me announce the reason for this small get together."

"Sure, go on. I'm really excited, Jung Soo." Park Lee rejoiced.

"Yes yes yes! First of all, congratulations to Mr. Park Lee Wook on your promotion. And I'm really happy to say that, now you work in our branch. More importantly with me, as Co-Manager!"

"I'm glad, that we are finally reunited after 10 years." Mr. Park delighted.

My Dad was employee of one of the biggest company, K&K groups. Yeah, I told you before about K&K. It has many branches all over the country. Finally after working so long, my Dad became the branch manager. Now he got his old friend as the partner.
But I don't remember seeing Jimin in my childhood. Even though it is first time, I felt strange seeing his behavior. Am I judging him too fast? Whatever.. It's none of my business.

"So, what about his school?" My dad asked.

"He is 17 now. Only a year left to join the university." Mr. Park replied.

"Even Yoomi too." My Dad added.

"What's her plans?"

"Now she is going to nearby school. She'll switch to Main city for graduation next year." My Mom replied.

"Which institution?" Mr. Park asked as he was not aware of places.

"K&K Institution." Dad replied.

"You mean, our K&K groups?"

"Yes.. Hahaha.." Dad cheered.

"Why did you not send her to our institution earlier? It also contains elementary, isn't it?" He asked confusingly.

"It's far from here. And she was so small to handle things on her own. But look at her now. She have grown a lot." Dad proudly said.

Hobi saw me and smirked impishly for what Dad said. I glared at him and gestured him to stay quite. He controlled his laughter by fake coughing.

"I think, I'll admit Jimin to our institution. So there is no need to switch again for his graduation." Mr. Park thoughtfully said.

"Then let us send our children to same school now. I'll switch her school. Let them go together."

My eyes widened as I heard the name of the institution. It was the biggest education institution, as it encompasses kindergarten to Post Graduation. And it was the highly reputed institution.

Just wow right? I thought, I was switching there next year after my Pre-University Course. But fortunately, I'm switching this year!
I was excited but I did not like the idea of going with Jimin. But whatever. I was happy.

"That's a great idea. As Jimin is new to this place, it will help him to adjust himself here.... And also I think he will at least score good marks if he mingle with Yoomi." Mr. Park sighed.

"Of course, she will help him. You don't worry about his grades." My Dad patted Lee's back.

Jimin rolled his eyes looking at me. I felt awkward.

Dad cheered the glass of champagne with the guests. I was restricted to drink as I was under 18. So I and Hobi chose Sprite, as he was allergic to champagne. But Jimin took the glass of champagne, with that 'I don't care' attitude.

After a while, Dad was continuously checking his phone. Is he waiting for someone?
Well I was feeling hungry. Of course there was special dinner waiting for us. Delicious savour wafted all around as my Mom opened the lids of the dishes.

"It's been long.. I mean very long eating Mrs. Jung Soo's handmade special dishes." Mr. Park complimented.

"Just wait for few more minutes. We will start the dinner soon. There's another guest, on the way." My Dad said looking at the door.

"Dad for whom are you waiting?" I asked.

"T.O.P official. Director Mi-"

Door bell rang again.
My Mom welcomed, Mr. Min Yoongi.

"Hello, sorry to bother your get together." Yoongi smiled looking at Dad and Park Lee.

"No no, not at all. It's our pleasure to see you here." My Dad remarked.

"Yeah, thank you." He sat on the couch, looking at me, he smiled.

I casually smiled, as I knew him already.

"Congratulations on your promotion, Mr. Park. Here are some of the documents related to it. Please go through it once." Yoongi handed some files to Mr. Park.

"Thank you." He paused, "Yeah sure, let me check it."

There was about a minute of tranquility in the hall.

"Is it what called Party? I'm feeling like I'm in office meeting!" I leaned and whimpered to Hobi.

Yoongi noticed me, and broke the silence, "I'll get going now. Sorry to change the party atmosphere."

"Sir, how can you just leave without having dinner? It's late already." My Dad tried to convince him.

"It's alright, Mr. Jung Soo. My Mom will be waiting for me. You people carry on." He got up.

"Did he hear what I said?" I again whispered to Hobi.

"May be." He whispered back.

"Shit.." I saw Yoongi with apologetic eyes.

He smiled a bit and made his way to the door. Suddenly he paused and turned to my Dad.

"I forgot to give some documents."

"I think I cleared all the bills, there is no order left to clear in this month-"
My Dad spoke.

"Take this. I'm not talking about official documents. But Mrs. So-" Yoongi's words were cut off by Dad.

"I-I got that. I'll check it." A glimpse of worry passed through Dad's face.

"Thank you for handling all this." Yoongi patted Dad's shoulder.

"I wish everything will be fine soon." Dad sighed.

"It's all because of you.." Yoongi switched his glance on me for a second. "Anyway, thanks Mr. Jung Soo." His face was bright.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We all had good dinner. I didn't bother about Yoongi's vague words. Because I know, it will be something about his official matters.
Seriously I'm not interested.
All I'm thinking now is, switching the school! I was so excited.

Finally the so called "Party" is going to end. But not the conversation of old friends!
My Dad and Mr. Lee is still chit-chatting. I don't know when they're going to end this. Huh..

Jimin was sitting in front of me in the living room. I didn't notice him untill, I felt like he is staring at me.

[Like this!]

He was checking me out!!!

I just gave him a cold glare. He just sniggered looking at me.

I flicked my hair and rolled my eyes.

๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆

[Note: Don't get confused about the school scenes. Let me explain clearly here. Yoomi just finished her 11th grade (so called Pre-university Boards) in the same old school. She is fortunately switching her school for 12th as her Dad told. But Hobi and Tae finished their 12th Boards and now they are joining the university. Jin was senior most student in the university. Yes! Fortunately they are all going to the same institution! HURRAY!]

Hi my Tannies 😃 I hope you are all fine and doing good 💜

How was Jimin's entry?
Please don't judge anyone soon Okay?
What do you think about Yoongi's character? Is it good or bad? 🤔

Thank you so much for reading my book❤ [Forgive all the grammatical errors and typos]

Please leave the review of this chapter. It helps me a lot to improve ❤❤
I don't mind if you press that lil star😉

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

227K 10.4K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
73K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
86K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
41K 1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...