My shawtyyy

By hennysupremacy

Shiii happens when you text the wrong number... Started: February Finished: June More

Starting Line up
Day 1
Day 2
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Month 1
Month 1 pt.2
Month 2
Month 3
Giovanni's party
Trouble in da hood (Month 4)
Month 5
~Month 6~
9/04
9/10
9/10 pt.2
Trip to Virginia
Trip to Virigina pt.2
The talk pt.1
The talk Pt.2
Bonding Time
Wake tf up
Kanyri
Fire fits
Rats
Scary adventure
Dissension
Family Ties
3 weeks later
Communication
O'rileys
Decisons
The End
Dead hoe
Slim
Ride or Die
Date day
Used
Incapable
Makeup?
100k special
1st body
Season Finale
Heyyy....
Blooper #1
Blooper #2
Hi๐Ÿ™‚

Giovanni's Birthday

24.8K 693 237
By hennysupremacy

July 15th
Slimm POV

"Fuckkk" I woke up moaning. I look down to see Tiny between my legs. "Mhhhh" I moaned grinding on her tongue.

I don't know how long she's been down there but all I know is that I'm about to cum. "Ahhh fuck." I said as she stuck two fingers in me while sucking on my clit. "I- I- shiiiiit" I moaned as my legs shook and I came in her mouth.

She came up and kissed me letting me taste myself. "Happy birthday baby. Just wait til later tonight." I nodded and kissed her again.

"You not sore from last night?" I asked because I blew her shit the fuck out. "Oh I am. I'm surprised my legs even work. My legs wouldn't stop fucking shaking for nothing. But don't worry imma get you back. Oh and you're carrying me to the bathroom." I laughed and carried her to the bathroom.

We got in the bathroom and stripped. Once my clothes were off I looked at my stomach.

She left a hickey trail. Her and these damn hickeys. Now I can't wear a fucking crop top. Man fuck it imma still wear one.

I looked up at her through the mirror. She was just staring at my body. Just watching it. Like she wanted to eat me alive.

If I'm sexy she should have just said that. "Fuck" I heard her mumble. She getting me wet with the look she giving me. She needa stop.

"Fuck is you looking at me like that for?" I turned around and she came out of whatever trance she was in. "Your so fucking gorgeous" she said walking closer to me. I backed up and sat on the counter.

She came in between my legs and kissed me. "Eww morning breath" I said. "Nigga I just ate yo pussy. Shutup and kiss me." I laughed and kissed her again. She put her hands on my boob and squeezed them.

"Mmhhhh ok ok let's get in the shower." "Uht uht. You looking too good right now." She said then began sucking on my left nipple. This shit felt so good. I was in my own little world enjoying it and she gon stop.

"You look good with them hickeys." She said smiling. I rolled my eyes and hopped down going to the shower. I turned it on and waited. "You and these damn hickeys." "You gave me some lastnight though." She pouted.

Yeah I did give her some lastnight. Not as much as she left me though. Only on her stomach. Maybe her neck to. Okay and some on the inside of her thighs. But that's it. I think.

"Whatever let's get in the shower." We got into the shower and she hugged me from behind. We just stayed like this for a lil while.

I was so comfortable being with her it scared me a lil bit. I have never really clicked with someone this fast before.

She has this energy that literally matched mine. She is literally so fucking gorgeous. I scored a bad bitch and anyone who looks at her knows it.

When we walk into this party later on it's over. We gonna be the baddest Bitches them hoes ever seen. Imma make sure she match my fly too. I might even let her wear my chain just so hoes know she mine.

"Stinkk?" I said turning around. "Hmmm" she hummed looking away smiling. I know she likes when I call her that or baby because she always tried to hide her face. It's cute though. My lil gangsta getting all blushy.

"We gon match for my party. okay?" "Yeah okay that's fine." I grabbed her hands and pulled her into a kiss. I was slow and it felt good. It made me a lil tingly. This is scary. I really don't know if I want to be feeling like this.

I pulled away and turned around to wash my body. I didn't want to make eye contact so I just washed myself and moved out the way so she can wash herself. Even though I just scared myself I wasn't going to stop vibing with her.

As she was washing herself I grabbed her boobs and started kissing on her back. "Move man" she said. "Mmmmk" I let go and smacked her ass hard.

"Ouch stupid hoe" she said turning and mugging me. I just laughed and watched her wash herself.

She's just so pretty. Pretty face, sexy body, and she matched my energy. Yeah no one can touch us.

When she finished we rinsed ourselves off and got out. We dried off and got dressed. After that we washed our faces and brushed our teeth.

Then we walked downstairs and there was breakfast and gifts with a poster board that said GIOVANNI DIOR. I then took out my phone and saw a message from my dad.

Dad🖤
Happy birthday baby. Me, lani, Trell, your Anit and uncle went out to set up for tonight. We tried to wait til you came down but you and your lady friend took too long. I made breakfast for y'all. Enjoy the gifts. Love you

Me
Thanks dad! I love you too

Dad🖤
Lae'lani said happy birthday also

Me
Awweee tell her I said thank you

Dad🖤
Ok

"Ouuuu bae. Yo name sexy as fuck. Giovanni Dior" Tiny said. "Yeah yeah whatever." "I'm serious. Come here real quick" I walked over to her and she grabbed my ear.

"Fuckkkk Diorrrr mhhhhhh" she moaned in my ear. I ain't gon lie that shit sounded sexy. "You gon make me fuck you on this counter" I said kissing her. She just laughed and I shook my head.

"Let's eat" I said giving Tiny her plate. We ate good. My dad made French toast with bacon eggs and grits. Oatmeal for me though. Tiny had Oatmeal also. She's a mini me and I'm living for it.

When we finished we took some pictures and then left the house.

Instagram
(Use imagination✨🙄✋🏾)

RMS.Slimm

Liked by h.aley and 2,465 others
RMS.SLIMM yeahhhh🖕🏾😝 pop out tn @10:00 for my birthday bash....@Kings Revenge
RMS.T1NY when u that bitch 💅🏾and she that bitch jr.😛
➡️RMS.SLIMM nope it's the other way around
➡️RMS.T1NY yeah yeah whatever 🙄✋🏾
Kee.xotic happy birthday 🥳
➡️RMS.SLIMM thanks 🖤
STICKYY happy birthday best💕love u
➡️RMS.SLIMM thanks best 💕I love u too😚 u better have my gifts🙄
➡️STICKYY just for that I shouldn't give em to you
➡️RMS.SLIMM noooo I'm sorry🥺
➡️STICKYY mhhhh
K5.RMS hbd sissy🖤
➡️RMS.SLIMM thx🖤
VVS.Shanna hbd🥳 tell yo bitch I'll be there
➡️RMS.T1NY check my recent🙃

View all 876 comments

RMS.T1NY

Liked by Dreno and 1,897 others
RMS.T1NY Happy Birthday baby💕

Comments disabled

Tiny's POV

"I fucking hate that bitch." I told Slimm. We had just left out the Tattoo shop. She got a tattoo of her mom and the date she died. She also got a smiley piercing.

"Don't worry bout her." She said getting in the car. I got in the passenger side and looked out the window.

That Shanna girl had me pissed. I don't know if it's because she messy or if it's because she's bragging about Slimm.

I don't even know what the fuck me and slim got going on. But ian gon lie I kinda like it. I don't know where this is gonna lead but I'm in it for the long run. She just needs to shut her bitch up before I shoot her.

I don't know how I'd feel with slim on other girls I just know I don't want slim on that Shanna girl. She need to shut up.

I'm not gonna say I don't have feelings for slim but I'm not going to say I have feelings for her either. I just don't know yet.

I do know that our kiss today in the shower was a little different. It was a nice different though. I liked it. It made me all tingly. If she keeps kissing me like that hell yeah imma catch feelings.

"Stinkkk" Slimm called bringing me out of my thoughts. "Yes." "Are you hungry." I nodded. "You want Wendy's." I nodded again. She said okay and then drove to Wendy's. We both got a fofofo (4 for 4) with a tropical berry then went to her house.

When we got back nobody was home so we went to their theater room. "What you wanna watch." Slimm asked sitting down. I shrugged and tried to sit down beside her but she pulled me into her lap.

"You mad at me?" She asked. I shook my head no. "Yes you are because you haven't really talked to me." I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Can I have a kiss then." I nodded and pointed to my cheek. "Fuck no." She said. I was trying hard not to laugh. She grabbed my face and kissed my lips over and over again.

"Ok ok stoppppp." I said smiling. "There go that pretty ass smile." She said kissing me again. I hid my face in her neck. I fucking hate her pretty ass.

"You was for real mad though." "Yeah I guess." "Why though?" "I don't know." To be honest I really didn't know. I had no reason to be mad. But then again I did. I really hate that girl.

"Is it because of Shanna?" "Maybe. You needa get yo bitch though." "How she mine if I'm tryna make you mine." She said.

She caught me off guard with that one. "Girl bye." I said. "I'm for real though. One day you gon be mine. Just watch." She said pecking my lip.

I wanted a real kiss so I grabbed her face back and started kissing her. "Mhhhh" I moaned when she stuck her tongue in my mouth. Her lips. Her tongue. Fuck! She gon turn a thug into a simp.

"Mhhhh" she hummed pulling back. I smiled and got off her lap to sit beside her. After the kiss we ate and watched the lion king.

I ended up getting up and sitting in her lap. I cuddled into her and started watching the movie. She intertwined our hands and whispered "I could get used to this." I smiled to myself because I could too.

It was now 8:30. We had watched 3 movies and she was sleep. I was bored so I got up and locked the theater room door.

I then came back and got on my knees. I pulled her shoes off then her jeans and panties. I spread her legs and went to work.

"Mhhh Yonna" she moaned still sleep. It's nice to know that she was thinking about me. If she had said any of name I probably would have slapped her awake.

I was still eating her out and I could tell she was about to come because she started grinding on my tongue. I wanted her to wake up when she came so I stuck two fingers in.

She didn't wake up so I went faster and watched her back arch. She kept moaning my name and squirming but still didn't wake up.

At this point I didn't care if she woke up. I just wanted her to cum. So I curved my fingers at the same time I softly bit her clit.

"Shit fuck" she shot up as she came. I licked it up not letting a drop fall and came up to kiss her.

"Fuck man. I can never sleep around you." She said breathing heavy. I laughed and said "I'm sorry I got bored. Also I wanted some before the party that we have to get dressed for." "Nahhh we finna have a lil sex. Let's have a lil sex."

I busted out laughing. She a fool for real. "Baby nooo let's go get dressed." She sighed and got up pulling her panties and shorts. We left and went to her room.

"What are we wearing." I asked her walking in the bathroom. She walked into one of her closets and came out with one silver and one black dress.

"These. I'll wear the black one and you wear the silver one." I nodded. "Ok. Go hop in the shower." "Come with me." She said smirking. I probably shouldn't have but I nodded and got in with her.

As soon as we got in she was feeling all on me. She picked me up and backed me the wall. "We're supposed to shower." I said. "We are." She said going back to sucking on my neck.

"Stooopp. I have enough hickeys." She laughed in my neck. "Yeah you right. But so do I." "I know." I replied. She put me down and we washed ourselves then got out.

I was looking at my body in the mirror. I looked at all the hickeys she left. She talking bout I'm the vampire this girl done made a G on my stomach.

"GIOVANNI" I yelled. "Yeah" she said coming in the bathroom with her dress already on.

"Why am I just now seeing this G" "I dunno" she said coming closer and tracing it. "Mmcht man. Move so I can get dressed." She moved and I started to walk out.

As I was walking by her she smacked my ass hard. "Fuck you! That shit hurt." "Awwe I'm sorry Stinkkk." That name. That's fucking name. She said that and I instantly smiled.

"You get on my nerves." "I know. Now go get dressed so we can leave." She said. I nodded and left out the bathroom.

"Oh yeah also your wearing my chain. It says SLIMM" "ok but why." I was cheesing hard as hell. Awwee her big headed self wants to claim me.

"Because you're mine and these hoes gon know that tonight." She said walking over to me. "Mmmmk." I said kissing her lips.

Feelings: Confused
———————————————————————
Back😙back again tag yo friends🙃🙃
Proof read: ❌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 22.6K 40
"๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต' ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ"
3K 98 25
BXB
671K 31K 50
"I found yo love when I really needed it." "So did I." #1 in URBAN-07/05/2022 #1 in WLW-25/05/2022