𝑴𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐋�...

By -MARS666_

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬; 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬; 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬... More

-☆𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹☆-
-☆𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗴𝘀. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆☆-
-☆𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘁☆-
-☆𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘀𝘀'𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗹𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹☆-
-☆𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗘𝗺𝗼-𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀!☆-
-☆𝗪𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗶𝗺☆-
-☆𝗢𝗳𝗳 𝗢𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝘁☆-
-☆𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁☆-
-☆𝗠𝘆 𝗖𝗼-𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿, 𝗢𝗺𝗮☆-
-☆ 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 !☆-
-☆𝗔 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺☆-
-☆𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱'𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁☆-
-☆𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱☆-
-☆𝗣𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲☆-
-☆𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗺 . . . 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?☆-
-☆𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲, 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲☆-
-☆𝗚𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 *𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲* 𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱☆-
-☆𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗢𝘂𝘁.☆-
-☆𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲☆-
-☆𝗙𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀☆-
-☆𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀☆-
-☆𝗝𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗲☆-
-☆𝗙𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁☆-
-☆𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿☆-
-☆𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗜𝘁 𝗚𝗮𝘆☆-
-☆𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝘁..☆-
-☆𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁☆-
-☆𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗢𝗻 𝗔𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲☆-
-☆𝗛𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲☆-
-☆𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻, & 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗲𝘁☆-
-☆𝗕𝘆𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻☆-
-☆𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 '𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁'☆-
-☆𝗔𝗻 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗔 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆☆-

-☆𝗔 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻☆-

1.7K 80 78
By -MARS666_

★·.·´¯'·.·★ . ★·.·´¯'·.·★

After Byakuya shut the door, the feeling of dread settled over the office and suffocated Shuichi. This wasn't what was supposed to happen. Was there nothing he could do? The sound of the door locking was heard, and it was certain Byakuya locked the two in; to keep others out and them out of harm's way. After all, these men who were demanding orders were dangerous. What could Shuichi do? Perhaps it was best to listen to Byakuya and stay here with Kokichi, and make sure nothing could happen to him unlike their unfortunately boss. Yeah, Shuichi could at least look after Kokichi...

"Oma-kun," Shuichi was going to say something like they should hide until proper authorities arrive, but to his surprise, Kokichi was picking the door with some paper clips he probably stole from Byakuya's desk.

"Wait, what are you doing??!"

"I'm getting us out!"

"Listen, Oma-kun, this isn't the time to play around.." Shuichi put a hand on Kokichi's shoulder. "If we go out there, we could get seriously hurt. We're not prepared for this." He tried to explain, but Kokichi scoffed and looked up at him with an irritated glare he had never seen Kokichi wear before.

"Saihara-chan! You're a stupid detective aren't you?! Your job is to save people!" He exclaimed exasperated. Then looked down. "And.. if we don't save Togami-chan... it's my fault, isn't it...?" He asked quietly, sulking on the floor. "That night when the criminals were in the parking lot, you tried to warn me to be quiet... we probably could've caught them then and there, but.."

Shuichi's face fell as he saw Kokichi begin to cry– wail like a little kid.

"But I was too busy trying to seduce Saihara-chan that we lost our chance!!! N-now Togami-chan is getting punished and it's my fault!!" He cried, rubbing his watering eyes.

"Oma-kun.." Shuichi quietly crouched down on the floor beside him, and brought Kokichi into a sudden, tight hug. "It's okay. You're just worried about Togami-san. I am too.."

"H-hey, I never s-said I was worried.." Kokichi tried to defend quietly. But Shuichi overlooked it.

"You're right.. I'm a detective and supposed to save people... If I can't save my own boss from some painting retail criminals, I'm not a very good dectetive, huh.." He couldn't believe he looked so lame in front of Kokichi. Shuichi was grateful Oma reminded him of what was really important right now: which was helping the others.

Shuichi pulled from the hug and took a breath, then gave Kokichi a determined look.

"Let's go save them! All of them! Let's save our friends, Oma-kun!"

☆......☆

Shuichi and Kokichi snuck through the edge of the store, keeping an eye out as they went along. They got out of the office easily thanks to Kokichi picking the lock in the office, but before they had headed out, Shuichi had a plan that he was hoping would work.

"Oma-kun, I have a plan," Shuichi had said in the office. "But .. it's going to involve some rule-breaking, which is why I'm sure you can do it."

"Aw! Got it!" Kokichi nodded seriously and looked at a map of the blueprints of the store which Shuichi had laid down on the floor.

"First we need to get a wifi connection to call for help as soon as possible. Now looking at this map, there's an air vent that leads from the bathrooms all the way to the rooftop. It's small... I think you'll fit better than me, but it's dangerous. You could get stuck, suffocate, or both and I–"

"Okay so I'm crawling through an air vent then!"

"Oma-kun –"

"Hey, Saihara-chan, if you just risk your life, you'll be the only one looking cool. Then you'll get a raise and I won't." Kokichi said , sounding annoyed. "Just trust me."

Shuichi blushed and scratched his cheek. "Sorry. You're right," he cleared his throat and looked serious again. "While you do that, I'm gonna try and find some way to save Togami-san, or at least, distract the criminals long enough help comes before they take him away."

That was basically the conversations the two of them had before sneaking closer and closer to the bathrooms.

Kokichi was actually about to head into the womens bathroom until Shuichi quickly grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"What are you doing!?" He hissed through his teeth, trying to keep quiet.

"What?"

"Y-you can't go in there!"

"Does it really matter in this situation?"

"W-well– there's a vent also in the men's restroom. Go in there..!" Shuichi gave Kokichi a push towards the men's restroom, causing the smaller to quietly laugh.

"Kay, kay Saihara-chan." He agreed, opening the door, but paused then gave Shuichi a kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?" Shuichi asked softly, holding the spot where Oma kissed him. Not that he didn't appreciate the gesture.

Kokichi grinned at him. "Thats my goodbye kiss."

Shuichi frowned. "I don't like it when you say it like that," he frowned and kissed Kokichi's forehead. "It's just.. a see you later kiss ." He corrected. Then blushed more and took a couple steps back. "S-so, see you later," he mumbled, averting his eyes.

Kokichi nodded, waving as the bathroom door slowly fell shut.

"See you later, Saihara-chan."

★·.·´¯'·.·★ . ★·.·´¯'·.·★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 666 20
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
68.7K 2.2K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
59.4K 1.6K 22
what if Sunny never had to move, never got over Mari, never told his friends the Truth, it was all the same. Every. Single. ...
12.9K 201 12
this is a alternative ending, this is kinda toxic but oh well. sry this sucks it's my first story.