supernova *marauders era*

By immikewazowski

{UNDER CONSTRUCTION} I am currently editing and making changes to the story. Read at your own risk!! " I have... More

supernova
--before--
--playlist--
--all my friends--
--lover--
-act one-
i. the last time
ii. loner
iii. yellow flicker beat
iv. someone new
v. someday
vi. i'm with you
vii. i'm good
viii. carmen
ix. the last great american dynasty
x. yellow
xi. from eden
xii. listen before i go
xiii. dark side
xiv. after the storm
xv. i found
xvi. falling slowly
xvii. my body is a cage
LONG WAY DOWN
xviii. afraid
xix. sweet talk
xx. a little wicked
xxi. different colors
xxii. neptune
xxiii. remember when
--act two--
--everybody wants to rule the world--
xxiv. no body, no crime
xxv. feels like summer
xxvi. female robbery
xxvii. if i believe you
xxviii. real love baby
xxix. glory and gore
xxx. sense
I FORGET WHERE WE WERE
xxxi. from the dining table
xxxii. serendipity
xxxiii. do i wanna know?
xxxiv. melt
xxxv. mr. brightside
xxxvi. redbone
xxxvii. lost in space and time
xxxviii. bad blood
!!UPDATE!!
GAMEPLAN

--meet the goldsteins--

4.7K 107 56
By immikewazowski

--MEET THE GOLDSTEINS--

You can say many things about Arabella Goldstein. Everyone seemed to love her. She had a heart of gold. She couldn't do anything wrong in the eyes of her parents, friends, and professors.

She was a fantastic student. Always wanted to be on top, whether that be grades or being a chaser for the Hufflepuff quidditch team. 

Arabella Goldstein was the epitome of a Hufflepuff. She was kind and patient and gave everyone a fair chance. She was extremely loyal to the people she loved, whether that was her family, the Weasleys, her classmates, and even some of the professors.

Arabella was a pureblood. The highest level of society in the wizarding world. But her family was special, ah yes, the blood traitors in the eyes of purebloods. Not that the Goldsteins cared. They loved everyone and everything, no matter if they were half-bloods or muggle-borns. 

They were, I guess you can say, a little bit eccentric. Yes, the Goldsteins still lived in a big manor, and yes, they still had quite a large amount of money, but again they didn't care. They didn't show off their wealth like other purebloods. They weren't like that.

You see, Arabella's father was Joe Goldstein from the noble Goldstein family of America. Joe was proud to be a Goldstein for they were good people. Good purebloods. He came to England when he was just 18 years old. Fresh out of Ilvermorny School of Magic.

Joe became one of the youngest journalists for the wizard magazine, The Quibbler, owned by a gentleman named Xenophilius Lovegood. He loved his job.

Two years later, he met a young editor by the name of Mia Santiago.

Mia Santiago was a pureblood witch from Granada, Spain. She attended Beauxbatons Academy of Magic in France. Like Joe, she had a passion for writing.

They were soulmates. You can even say it was love at first sight.

A journalist and an editor. A match made in writing heaven!

A few years later, on October 29, 1979, to be exact, they had a beautiful baby girl. Arabella Andromeda Goldstein.

She was the most beautiful little creature that they had ever laid eyes on.

From that day on, Arabella became their pride and joy. The baby girl radiated beautiful energy whenever she entered a room. You just had to stop and pay attention to her.

Two years later, on June 5, 1981, the Goldsteins expanded their little family by the addition of Sebastian Scorpius Goldstein.

Seb, as Arabella likes to call him, was such a levelheaded person. Actually, the exact opposite of Arabella.

He was logical, calculating. Always three steps ahead of the game, which is why he was placed in Slytherin.

We were all so proud of him when he was placed in Slytherin. They knew that Slytherins get a bad rep because people say it produces "evil" witches and wizards, but they believed that that was a lot of bullshit, in Arabella's father's words.

So, there they were—the Goldstein family.

A perfect family,

until they weren't. 

Ana De Armas as

Arabella Andromdea Goldstein.

Born on October 29, 1979

London, England

Pureblood

Scorpio

Hufflepuff

Louis Partridge as

Sebastian Scorpius Goldstein

Born on June 5, 1981

London, England

Pureblood

Gemini

Slytherin

Penelope Cruz as

Mia Esmerelda Santiago-Goldstein

Born on December 15

Born in Granada, Spain

Pureblood

Sagittarius

Beauxbatons Academy of Magic

Editor for The Quibbler

Michael Fassbender as

Joe Orion Goldstein

Born on March 20

Born in Salem, Massachusetts

Pureblood

Aries

Ilvermorny School of Magic

Journalist for The Quibbler

-Harry Potter cast as themselves-

a/n- hello cuties- I am so excited to write this story, so I hope you enjoy it.

All of the Goldsteins are mine and everything else HP-related belongs to the lovely author DOBBY! Jk! it belongs to JK Rowling but I don't like her so yea. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 636 12
What if Sirius Black runs away but forgets about his brother, Regulus? What if him running away makes Regulus distance himself from him? What if in J...
516K 20.3K 200
β˜„οΈŽ β‹†Β·Λš ⋆ *. β‡’ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 π’π„π‹π„ππŽππ‡πŽππˆπ€ Athena Sinistra and Remus Lupin are best friends, they've known each other their entire l...
150K 3.6K 59
"What's the difference between me saying yes to Potter and you to Black?" "Easy. Potter is in actual love with you, but-" "But?" "To Sirius I'm jus...