Love & pain

By ImUrFluffKin

levi x reader erwin x reader ..... Y/n's identity is unknown. With her magic powers makes everyone curious in... More

part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10 (edited)
Part 11 (edited)
Part 12 (edited)
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19- Identity
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Side story- the past
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Side story- Bad levi
Side story- Bad levi II
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43 - Final

Part 27

19 2 0
By ImUrFluffKin

Hanji's pov

(3 weeks later)

Man, she wasted. I look at y/n drinking beer at the bar as she said she wants to release her stress. "Y/n, you know you can't drink. You can't even handle one sip of alcohol!"

She put her palms on my face and pushed my face away. "You're so noisyy! I want chicken." She want what? She then stood up and slammed the table causes everyone in the bar looking at her.

"Everyone! I'm going to dance with this knife!" Y/n take out her small knife. Everyone was a little bit concerned. "and kill you all...music!!"
Nope. Nope. This is embarrassing.

I pulled her away and apologize to everyone. I take out my wallet and take my money and put it on the counter and left while pulling y/n.

"Haanjiiii why did you pull meeee I was about to make a showwwww"

"Let's go home!"

"I don't want! Let's walkk!"

Gosh this is tiring. If only levi is here, maybe he could at least knocked her down and bring her back home. But I'm too kind for that.

"Oi"

I looked back to the voice that sounds familiar and it was levi! Speaking of devil!

"Who is that?" Asked y/n

"Oh my god, levi! Thank you so much for coming, help me here! She's wasted!"

Levi came to y/n and put her arm around his shoulder. I have something to do at the headquarters so I have no choice to leave her to levi. Even though I felt jealous in heart but it's fine, I guess?

When I was about to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"I have work to do at the headquarters."

Levi nodded. He went to the other way and I'm going to the other way.

......

Levi's pov

Goddamit, she's kinda heavy. Why is she suddenly so heavy? I put her at the small stairs. We're now at the sidewalk where nobody is here. Y/n leaned her head against the wall near her. I sit beside her and looking at her.

Her clothes were a bit dirty. I bet she accidentally poured the alcohol on her. That's why the smell of alcohol is too strong. I hate this smell.

"Why did you drink?"

"I'm so stressed... Can I hold you..?"

"No."

"Why nottttt??"

"Cus you're stinky."

Y/n pout.

"Hey, I don't know who you are but I'm going to tell my biggest secrettt because I have no one to tell, hehe."

How come she didn't know me.

"What is it?"

"I think... I'm in love...with this man."

My heart shattered a bit when I heard it but what can I do? I did confessed her at the library but she looked like she doesn't have feelings for me at all.

"Do you wanna know who?" She asked.

"No."

"Hehe, it's le- ARGHHHHH A COCKROACH!!"

I jumped when she screamed then looking at the cockroach running towards her. With disgust, I stepped on it until all the liquid came out from its body. This is so disgusting.

I took out my handkerchief and wiped my shoes. I don't want to keep it in my pocket again because it's disgusting so I threw it away. Thank god there's a bin there.

"Why did you step on itttt??? Do you knoww, you can't step on a cockroaches because the worms inside their bodies will came out. Ewww don't touch meee"

I sighed. I sit back down on the stairs.

"Anyways, the man that I THINK I'm in love is.."

Y/n pressed the word think but I don't want to hear it.

"No I don't want to know."

"Levi."

"Oh dang it- what?"

Did I hear it right? Like, did I hear my name or could be other levi? She looked at me with a big smile.

"Levi Ackermannn"

I can feel my cheeks are heating up right now. All I can think is, is this real? I don't think so. She then put her palms covered my mouth.

"shhhhhhhh don't tell anyone! I think i liked him after he confessed me. Also, I like his cold personality, hehe. He's cute too. Angry midget."

This bitch really called me angry midget when she's literally a midget too. I stood up and lift y/n up because it's getting late and we should go back home. She needs to take shower too.

....

As we arrived at home, I bring y/n to the bathroom and left her alone to take her towels and her nightgown. As I reaching to take her underwears I paused.

"Did she even wear bras and underwears at night?"

This brings me flashback where at that time during night she came out from her room with her nightgown. I can see she's not wearing bra but I'm not sure about underwear. Then I saw a short pants that fits with her nightgown.

"Hah, maybe she wear this one."

I went to the bathroom and turn on the tap water make sure it's warm. Y/n standing in front of the mirror talking to her mirror self. I only could shake my head seeing her drunk behavior but it makes my heart tickled a little bit.

"Stop copying me. Hey! I said stop copying me! Why are imitating me?!"

As the water in the bathtub is full and warm. No, not warm actually. It's very hot for me but I know y/n loves taking bath with extremely hot water. Especially this cold season, obviously she wants hot water.

How do I know this you asked? I stalked her. I'm joking, but she told me. We had a fight that time when I entered the bathroom seeing the watertap running. I touched the water and it's so hot so I changed the temperature to make it a little bit cold by adding cold water.

Y/n screamed and everyone in the town can hear her. "WHY IS THE WATER IS NOT HOT???!!!" I ran to the bathroom with hanji and seeing she's wrapping her body with her towel and shaking because she was freezing. It's not that bad, she's just being dramatic.

I pulled y/n from the mirror and take off her clothes. She slapped my hand. "W-what are you doing?! Are you a pervert?!" I ignored her and unbutton her shirt. She screamed.

"Wait!! HELPP!!! THERE'S A PERVERT IN MY BATHROOM! HE WANTS TO TAKE OFF MY SHIRT!!! HE- mmphhhh"

I pushed her against the wall and covered her mouth. "Shut up." I look in her eyes and she's finally shut up. While my hand against her mouth, my other hand is unbuttoning her shirt. Can't lie, I was actually a bit embarassed to do this.

As I finished unbutton, I removed her shirt and her bra is exposed. I looked down to take off her pants but she covered my eyes. So I have to unbutton without seeing anything.

I looked at the other side as she completely naked. "Go to the bathtub." I looked at her with my corner eyes, looking at her feet walking zig zag and finally she's in the tub.

I helped her taking shower and helped her wear her nightgown and stuff and finally she's on her bed sleeping soundly.

I sighed as I sit on the chair at her worktable and facing towards her sleeping. I'm happy that she likes me too. I thought it will be one sided love. I went to her and gently caressed her cheek. I kissed her on the forehead. I wanted to kiss her on her lips but I felt bad so I left the room and do my job.

.....

"Ughhh... where am I? Ah, my house. Eh? Didn't yesterday I'm at the bar? Wearing button up shirts with jeans? Why am I wearing a nightgown? And I don't smell anything but soap."

"Oh shit.."

Y/n screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 4K 46
Years of hard work landed you the crème de la crème lifestyle a doctor within the Walls could ever dream of - a career in Wall Sina. Unfortunately, t...
2.8K 57 25
This is an Attack on Titan fanfic! --- Living with almost no memories of past events is hard, especially when the cause is anything but an accident. ...
95.3K 2.9K 37
Y/n was there when wall Maria fell and she lived in the underground ever since. She fought her way to the top in the underground, it was the only way...
244 91 7
Ever wondered what would happen if Levi met the girl version of himself? Well that's exactly what happens when Kim y/n, and Levi Ackerman met. Will t...