𝑴𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐋�...

By -MARS666_

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬; 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬; 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬... More

-☆𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹☆-
-☆𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗴𝘀. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆☆-
-☆𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘁☆-
-☆𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘀𝘀'𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗹𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹☆-
-☆𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗘𝗺𝗼-𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀!☆-
-☆𝗪𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗶𝗺☆-
-☆𝗢𝗳𝗳 𝗢𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝘁☆-
-☆𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁☆-
-☆𝗠𝘆 𝗖𝗼-𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿, 𝗢𝗺𝗮☆-
-☆ 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 !☆-
-☆𝗔 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺☆-
-☆𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱'𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁☆-
-☆𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱☆-
-☆𝗣𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲☆-
-☆𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗺 . . . 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?☆-
-☆𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲, 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲☆-
-☆𝗚𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 *𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲* 𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱☆-
-☆𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗢𝘂𝘁.☆-
-☆𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲☆-
-☆𝗙𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀☆-
-☆𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀☆-
-☆𝗝𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗲☆-
-☆𝗙𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁☆-
-☆𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿☆-
-☆𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝘁..☆-
-☆𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁☆-
-☆𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗢𝗻 𝗔𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲☆-
-☆𝗛𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲☆-
-☆𝗔 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻☆-
-☆𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻, & 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗲𝘁☆-
-☆𝗕𝘆𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻☆-
-☆𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 '𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁'☆-
-☆𝗔𝗻 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗔 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆☆-

-☆𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗜𝘁 𝗚𝗮𝘆☆-

1.9K 89 186
By -MARS666_

★·.·´¯'·.·★ . ★·.·´¯'·.·★

"U-um.." Shuichi was unable to answer that. It would sound embarrassing if he said yes, but heartless if he said no. So he wasn't sure what to say. Luckily he didn't have to do anything, because Kaito began talking to Kokichi, mentioning how he was late but surprised he showed up.

After ordering and recieving drinks, everyone began chatting while they waited for the food. They talked about mostly work, but also things outside their jobs like family, relationships, and what they were up to. Shuichi couldn't help hit notice how closer he felt with everyone. Even if they all knew each other longer.

"Hey, can I get a refill?" Kokichi asked the waitresse who was walking past. She nodded and filled Kokichi's empty glass to the brim with grape soda. Shuichi also asked for a refill. However when he was being handed his drink back after it was tipped off, Shuichi managed to accidentally spill a bit on Kokichi's lap. In the heat of the moment, Shuichi immediately grabbed some napkins and began trying to dry up the mess while also frantically apologizing. Now Shuichi wasn't too surprised he never goes on dates. He's a total klutz at the worst times.

But Shuichi froze when he noticed Kokichi had paused as well. The detective glanced down and realized he was basically pressing napkins into Kokichi's crotch.

"W-what should I do..?! If I pull away suddenly , it will be even more awkward.." Shuichi thought, his mind panicked. "I was only trying to clean it off... What should I do..?"  However, as innocently confused Kokichi looked, he was mentally smirking.

"Go on Saihara-chan. Pull away suddenly and make it gay." Kokichi challenged him in his head.

"But if I don't pull away.." Shuichi gulped. "Then I'm pretty much touching his crotch..."

What should Shuichi do? There were so many options, possibilities, and worst– consequences. Nobody at the table had really noticed the situation. But if Shuichi didn't make a decision, then that just might change.

But it'll be fine. Shuichi will just slowly pull his hands away, causally of course, and act like nothing happened –

However, Kokichi predicted this move; he held his fist to his mouth and glanced to the side with a shy glance.

"Saihara-chan.. what are you doing..?" He asked quietly in a curious tone and batted his eyes, playing the innocent role, and playing it quite well. Though, it made Shuichi feel like a pervert when it did.

"Nishishi... Take that, Saihara-chan.."

Shuichi gulped. Now if he moved, he would certainly make things gay, but he had no choice and had to let Kokichi win this round. Though this all only lasted a matter of a few seconds, it felt like a few minutes to Shuichi. He quickly pulled his hands away, putting the napkins on the table and looked to the side.

"Sorry.." he murmered, his ears turning red. Not too surprising.

Eventually the waiter came with the beef and vegetables and put it on the small grill table that was in the center of the dining table. But Shuichi could agree, even if the dinner was enjoyable, besides making a fool of himself, it was definitely a dinner he was going to remember for the rest of his life.

★·.·´¯'·.·★ . ★·.·´¯'·.·★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 71 17
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs
13.6K 167 9
Y/n and Sandra are walking back to their car after a bizarre encounter with a strange clown at a pizzeria. They discover that the car's got a flat ti...
2.4M 58.9K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
51.6K 1.4K 33
i've changed my username since the cover art was made and i'm not willing to change it one day tanjiro is enjoying a lunch when he bumps into a brash...