Love & pain

By ImUrFluffKin

levi x reader erwin x reader ..... Y/n's identity is unknown. With her magic powers makes everyone curious in... More

part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10 (edited)
Part 11 (edited)
Part 12 (edited)
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19- Identity
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26
Side story- the past
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Side story- Bad levi
Side story- Bad levi II
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43 - Final

Part 25

27 1 0
By ImUrFluffKin

Hanji's pov

Lately, Levi and y/n is getting suspicious. Also, levi is always following y/n and stay by her side.

"Why do you keep following me? I wanna be alone." Y/n complained. We are walking at the streets, looking around the place. There's so many things that I don't know. Example, the small square with black circle in the middle.

"Now, that is the lens." I scanned all the parts of this small square. "It's called, a camera." Then I accidentally press a button and it has a flash!

"Oh!! It has a flash!!" I turned around to eren and press the button again towards him and the flash went off.

Eren's eyes hurt by the flash of the camera? That's the name right?

"Eren look!! You look so handsome in here" everyone came in circle to look at the picture.

"Mikasa, why are your face is red?" Sasha asked. Mikasa touched her face and she can feel her heat on her face. "N-nothing." Jean clicked his toungue and asked hanji to take his picture.

"Um, your eyes are close."

"You look like a horse."

"Look at your nose hole. It's so big."

"HAHAHA It's that a tunnel?"

Jean clenched his fist and left the camera shop.

"Tch, why do you keep following me shorty? You're so annoying." " I have to make sure you're safe." Y/n rolled her eyes "isn't following erwin is enough for you?" "Erwin's gone."

Y/n grunts and left the shop. Yesterday, when I accidentally entered the room. It was embarrassing but it makes me wonder if they really have secret relationship. Plus, levi don't really hang out with me anymore.

The jealousy is in me and I can't help it.

.....
Third person pov

" I called you all here to talk about the cooperation," Said the king.

"So, tell me, what is the thing that you need from us? Since I know the paradis island is not yet advance than us." He continued.

"Well-" before hanji wants to explain the king cuts her off. "I bet that you need most of the stuff at here right? Armys, weapons, and most importantly our advance technology"

"Y-yea, that's what we kinda need."

.....

"He's weird." Levi comments.

"I can feel something is wrong here. The way they accepted us willingly and it's too easy? It's like there's no objection at all. It's so unrealistic."

Y/n, sitting on the sofa at the library, didn't say anything. Hanji and levi looked at her. "Y/n?" "I, too, feels like something is wrong."

Y/n stood up "it's fine, the main reason why I'm here is to find whether I can heal others or not." They're in the library of the castle. It was a big library. While y/n is finding the book about the powers in here, like always, levi is following her.

"You're creepy I swear." Levi tilted his head. "Why?"

"You should find another side,if you're going to follow me, we'll not going to find that book. That contains all the information of this people's powers. Remember the one that the king showed us? The journal?"

"Yes, but others is searching for it too, so?"

Y/n rolled her eyes and keep finding the journal. Y/n turned her head to levi "If you're going to keep following me, I will-" she paused because she couldn't think any threat to give to levi. "You will what?"

"I'll kiss you."

Y/n's pov

While I was searching for the journal, my mind is thinking about erwin. The memories that we had. How I miss him so much. I want him to be with me right now if I could. Not this short dude.

My mind showed the memories where we kissed. It was beautiful. I miss the moments. If he came back from dead I'll kiss him, I swear.

"I'll kiss you."

I looked at levi's eyes widened. He's blushing so bad. Wait- I didn't mean that. "Wait-" before I could finish my sentence, levi came closer to me. Really close that our lips could touch.

"Then do it."

Before levi could kiss me, I pushed him. "It's not like that, I didn't mean to say that." I turned around. "Y/n,"

"I-I like you. I r-really do."

My eyes widened. Did I hear it right? Levi? Likes me? In what way?

"In what way?" I asked

"Romantically."

At this point I want to jump from the window. Why would levi likes me? Romantically?!

"Levi, I, uh.. I'm sorry but I still love erwin."

His expression became emotionless. "I know, but I can wait." He replied. "Le-"

"Oi!! I found the journals!" Hanji came waving at us with the journals.

"So here it is, regenerate powers are common around the people here.  High Intelligence, most people have it.  It also have its weakness, if they're became egoistic and greedy it will lost their intelligence. Fighting skills are also common but only fews that can master with it. And...here it is! Healing!"

"Um, the power is very rare. Only 1% of the population would have this power. People that have this ability can't die and their life span is about 100-200 years. Huh? That's weird. There's not much of information in here." Said Hanji.

"If you look closely, this journal wrote by pencil." Said armin. Armin took the pencil at the table near them.

"So if I shade this.." Armin starts to shade the empty space on the paper. "You can see the writings!"

"Woahh! There it is!"

"This power can heal themselves and other people too. This is greatest power yet a curse because their lifespan are way too long."

"So, I can heal others!" I said happily.

"Unfortunately, we couldn't still find a way how to manually to get to heal others because the people that got this power get to heal others randomly. Mostly, when they started to feel gave up and exhausted."

"Ah! Why don't you just give up on your life y/n!" Connie replied and laughing by himself.

"Huh, I guess that's it." Hanji continued. "So there's nothing I could do. I never feel this give up thing or even exhausted."

"Ah, in here they said people with this power are mentally strong so that is why they are hard to get the power to heal others." Said mikasa.

"What in a sorcery bullshit is this?" Jean comments.

" I know right, this is so stupid. It feels like she don't have any idea lol" sasha laughed. "Nah fr tho, this author sucks she tried so hard to make it difficult lmmaoo" said eren

"Stop, y'all being mean." Said armin.

....
Hanji's pov

"Ah! Found it!" I found the journal that we're looking for. I was searching y/n and levi to inform then I saw them, kissing? I hid behind the shelf.

"I like you. I really do."

My heart shattered. My hands are shaking and my eyes is starting to tear up when I heard Levi finally confessed. Yes, I do have feelings for levi.

"I still love erwin."

Eh? Hahahahahahahahahhahahaha nevermind. My tears rewinding. So I still have a chance, I guess?

"I know, but I can wait" alright that's enough. I don't want to hurt myself by hearing this bullshit. All I know is pain. I still remember when the time levi bath me. It was so sweet and who knows, he would fall in love with y/n.

If i were him, I would fall in love with her too. Her mean,cold attitude feminine,strong, sexy body. So it's not surprised if levi, who's with y/n 24/7 would fall in love with y/n.

I guess, that's how life is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 21.2K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
162K 5.7K 46
Years of hard work landed you the crème de la crème lifestyle a doctor within the Walls could ever dream of - a career in Wall Sina. Unfortunately, t...
34.8K 1.5K 118
«Can I be your partner?» After an irreparable loss, a girl who was born and raised in the Capital Mitras joins the Survey Corps to do her part to sav...