Butterflies || MarkKit

Από starrytown

❝Me? Fall in love? In your dreams.❞ ♡ Kit is a Medical student aiming to become a doctor. He's hard-working... Περισσότερα

CHP 1 || Mark.
CHP 2 || A Change of Heart
CHP 3 || A Proposition
CHP 4 || Kid, No Less
CHP 5 || Round and Round
CHP 6 || Brink Of Collapse
CHP 7 || Deal?
CHP 8 || Smooth Bastard
CHP 9 || Impossible, Really.
CHP 11 || Yes or No?
CHP 12 || Absolutely Not!
CHP 13 || Cutie.
CHP 14 || Friends?
CHP 15 || Kit.
CHP 16 || Missing... Something.
CHP 17 || Kit Wants An Explanation
CHP 18 || Such An Annoyance
CHP 19 || That One Kid
CHP 20 || Annoying, Annoying, & Annoying!
CHP 21 || Peace of Mind
CHP 22 || Stuck With You
CHP 23 || Strangely Beautiful
CHP 24 || The Evening After
CHP 25 || Heavy On My Mind
CHP 26 || Way Into My Heart
CHP 27 || I'll Prove To You
CHP 28 || Are You Falling in Love?
CHP 29 || The Moon Under My Care
CHP 30 || Not So Cliche, Not So Romantic
CHP 31 || He's Not Attractive to Me!
CHP 32 || Secretly, My Weakness
CHP 33 || P'Kit's Gorgeous to Me
CHP 34 || Fervently, My Heart Approves
CHP 35 || Intoxicate Me
CHP 36 || A Look I Can't Fathom
CHP 37 || Before I Fall
CHP 38 || Fully to You, I'm Addicted
CHP 39 || His Touch of Fire
CHP 40 || Fight.. or Flight
CHP 41 || Bane of My Existence
CHP 42 || I Confess to You
CHP 43 || My Addiction
CHP 44 || The Beauty of the Moon
CHP 45 || Kit, My Love

CHP 10 || What's This?!

947 61 9
Από starrytown

●○●

-Kit-

I was tapping my feet uncomfortably as I looked around my surroundings with frustration. This was so not me. I was standing in front of the cafe that Mark was talking about, waiting for the said kid in question.

Okay, to be fair, I might have been here earlier than the time Mark had decided on. He decided we meet at five PM, but I came here earlier so we can finish faster and on time. At first, he told me that he wanted to pick me up at my dorm and take me, but I immediately and firmly refused. I would rather not have him lingering about our dorm entrance and distracting everyone who comes in and out. It's true that Mark wasn't the Medical moon but was the Engineering's instead, but it didn't mean that some of the Medical students weren't still drawn to him. 

Personally, I think he'll cause a fuss of a lifetime if he parked in front of the Medical dorms or whatnot. But anyway, that was not the point! Point is, I do not want to be in the same car with him, alone.

"Phi, P'Kit!" 

Speak of the devil. 

I kept my arms crossed as I glared at the approaching rush of a chaotic mess.

"P'Kit! You made it!" Mark grinned happily, finally getting close enough for me to reply without unnecessarily shouting as someone did just a few seconds earlier.

"And why wouldn't I make it?" I snapped, "It took every ounce of me not to ditch you right there and now. But fortunately for you, kid, I stick to deals."

"And I'm most thankful about that last statement of yours, Phi- now give me one moment while I lock my car because I totally forgot." Mark pulled out what seemed to be a car key and he waved it in the air.

While he was busy with that, I took a second of my time to glance at Mark's outfit. He was wearing a pair of black jeans and a loose beige shirt. It was a bit different seeing him without his uniform, and honestly, it did make him look older, that's for sure, but anyways. As for myself, I was wearing a simple T-shirt and blue jeans. I could care less to make myself look presentable for this... conference.

"There, I locked my baby!" Mark spoke up gleefully, once a beeping sound from his key was heard.

I scowled, feeling so fed up with being here already, "Let's just go."

I pushed the glass door open and huffed inside, hearing Mark right behind my tracks.

I just wanted to get this shit over with.

"Where do you wanna sit, P'Kit?"

"I don't really care."

I have heard of this cafe before, considering how a few of my friends been here, but I never been here myself. Technically, this is my first time. And for my first impression, the place looked quite good. The ambiance was nice and cozy. The smell of baked goods was already reaching my senses, and the gentle music was already reaching my ears. It was nice and quiet; just how I liked it. 

I should come here to study more often. There wasn't much of a crowd here too, which was terrific for me.

As I was lost in my own thoughts, I didn't know when I got to a table but I suddenly found myself sitting at a two-seater table by the glass window, where the gentle afternoon sun was adorning across.

"So!" Mark said happily, getting all comfortable in his seat before he nudged a menu in front of me, "What do you want to get? For sure we'll get their variety of muffins because they're just too good to resist."

"Um?" My eyes scanned the choices, "I thought we will just try the muffins."

For such a simple cafe, there were many dishes in here.

"Uh, duh? But I want us to get something else too, how about this grilled club sandwich and a side of fries? Or wait- this Alfredo dish looks bomb!"

"Mark... did you not, have lunch already." I pressed two fingers to my nose bridge, feeling more and more exasperated with this child.

"I did. But I'm hungry. It's been hours since I've had lunch."

"Well, I'm not. I'm still full."

"It's alright! I'll get this Alfredo pasta and this club sandwich and the muffins and we can share everything na."

"Mark."

"Excuse me?" Mark's hand shot up as he waved a waitress over.

Before I could do anything, Mark had already placed his order, beckoning me to be quiet with the raise of his index finger. The fucking audacity.

"And what would you like to drink, sir? We have a new variety of smoothies that you may enjoy, as you can see here..." The waitress pointed at the menu, "And we also have this.."

"I'd like to try the Oreo Cheesecake smoothie." Mark replied, "Extra whipped cream please."

"Fantastic! And for you, sir?" The lady glanced over at me.

"He'd also like an Oreo-"

I raised my hand this time to shut him the fuck up.

"I'd like a small expresso." I nodded at her.

"One small expresso, perfect! I'll be back shortly with your orders." The waitress closed up her notebook before smiling and leaving our table.

"But P'Kit, why won't you try the smoothie with me?" It hasn't even been five seconds and Mark was already complaining, "You can get boring old expresso anytime."

"Because I'm not in the mood for sugar. We're already having muffins so that's enough."

"Hmph." Mark pouted for a few seconds before he leaned a bit forward, resting his chin under his hand, "So anyways, P'Kit."

I blinked, not expecting him to stare at me so fixedly all of a sudden.

"So? So what?" I snapped.

"Let's talk. Tell me more about you. Your dreams, your goals, your inspirations."

"Alai..." I muttered under my breath, "The hell for?"

"Why not? I want to know more about you."

"The hell for?" I repeated.

Mark's eyes were unwavering from mine.

"You intrigue me, P'Kit. Once I'm intrigued by someone, it's hard for me to let go."

●○●

●○● A/N: Hihi! So much for a little date that Kit is sooo unaware of <3

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

25.6K 1.1K 28
𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐧! 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐧 x 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭! 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞́ ㅡ wherein their love story bloom in the hospital. 💌 :: purely fictional and...
168K 8.5K 25
[Ming x Kit] This is a story of two young men who are in love. A true love that surpasses everything that comes their way. It's simple. Even if M...
24.4K 2.1K 35
[l.m x l.jn] [l.m x z.cl] ೃ⁀➷ occasionally reality distorts itself. it changes as days come and go. sometimes quickly b...
8.1K 355 13
the story is based on horror and romance. ..... ● y/n as neurologist doctor who met in accident and her soul separate from her body. ●jeon jungkook...